TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
I don't see him being removed. It takes 2/3 of the Senate to remove him. The house could impeach. I don't see Pelosi pushing it.
Pelosi actually said she wanted to wait until after the Mueller findings were revealed before making an impeach decision, because impeachment was too divisive for the country.
The fact is Trump, himself, is too divisive for this country to continue having him as president.

Pelosi actually said she wanted to wait until after the Mueller findings were revealed before making an impeach decision, because impeachment was too divisive for the country.
The fact is Trump, himself, is too divisive for this country to continue having him as president.

Nope. Never happen. Maybe even win a 2nd term. Democrats are a mess. Just look at AOC and company.

Nope. Never happen. Maybe even win a 2nd term. Democrats are a mess. Just look at AOC and company.
I suggested Trump could get a second term right around his inauguration and I was heavily criticized for it then and I will probably be criticized for it in the future as well. Trump might not be the most moral or qualified person for the job, but among those that stepped up to the plate to run for POTUS he was the best one.

Not disagreeing I voted libertarian.

But, 2020 is the only way he'll be removed by voters. I doubt enough republicans in the Senate to remove him.

Democrats are a mess. Just look at AOC and company.
Hey, lay off AOC. :mad:
She knows the secret to running railroads across the oceans, using solar power and people who prefer not to work. That is top-secret knowledge. She's like our weaponized bartender.

Russia and China are developing their weaponized bartender programs, but estimates are they're 10 to 15 years behind us. (We threw them off track with the Breakfast Club dance routine.)

DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE PATRIOTS WHO LOVE THIS COUNTRY, PAID THE ULTIMATE PRICE OF THEIR LIVES TO ENSURE FREEDOM REMAINS FREE, AND

'Sic semper tyrannis'

DEATH UNTO THE TYRANTS.

View attachment 1213650

View attachment 1213652

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." Book of Revelations 13:18

Not only is Ronald Reagan and the founding fathers who helped build the strong democracy of America rolling over in their graves, but they are turning vertical and drilling a hole straight to into the molten hot hell at the center of the Earth's core.

Its time to see the terrible carrot-top, Agent Orange, conniving tyrant finally dethroned and his head on an impeachment-pike and real democracy restored to this great nation. I'll keep this thread updated with the developments but with all the smoking guns, bloody ******* weapons, foot/finger-prints, bread-crumbs leading back to the crime-scene of evidence found when will it finally lead to him being censured, and impeached for his treason, lying, betrayal, collusion, abuse of power, obstruction of justice and investigation?

Sign the petition to impeach the idiot in the oval office and kick out his goons too:
ref: https://www.change.org/p/the-people-impeach-donald-j-trump

Here’s what we know so far about Team Trump’s ties to Russian interests

REF: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/trump-russia/

Congress and U.S. intelligence agencies are scrutinizing connections between Russia and the Trump campaign as they investigate evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. Here are members of Team Trump who are known to have Russian connections and the story lines that have made those ties relevant.

TEAM TRUMP & RUSSIAN TIES (Click images to zoom-in)

View attachment 1372704
View attachment 1372705
View attachment 1372708View attachment 1372709
View attachment 1213558
View attachment 1213567
View attachment 1213577

TIMELINES FOR TRUMP & HIS TEAM:
View attachment 1213580
View attachment 1213584
View attachment 1213585
View attachment 1213586
View attachment 1213587
View attachment 1213588
There is ALOT ALOT More especially I haven't even got to Carter Page who was all in Russia during Trump's campaign with a day unaccounted for. Check out the article link for the rest of the slam-dunk case here.

I made some observations, and predictions in this thread. I though today might be a good day to reflect on if my predictions, or other's prediction have proven to be accurate so far.

Please do not worry. I made many predictions, and this isn't over yet.

My ******* always said, listen to those that do, not those who talk, or in this case, post incessantly on message boards.

Again, this isn't really over, in many ways, this is just starting.

I wonder what @bigblackbull76 has to say about Mueller's initial conclusion? I guess Mueller hates America, and Mueller does not believe in Justice, and that Mueller does not believe Trump is guilty or that Trump should not be impeached, as that is the theme of this thread?

Last edited:
Back