TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
I have no idea why it is in Russian. I simply copied a BBC link. Must admit, I do wonder about this site and the Russian flavour here. Anyone actually know who runs the site?
I have no clue who runs B2W or who runs the BBC in the UK if you meant them. But I do find it puzzling as to who the developers for this site are. I am guessing they might be Slavic or Eastern European maybe as they are the only ones I could think of that might be frightened enough to make people confuse MrPutin for putin. If the developers were American Trump supporters you might see Trump as a reserved word and put in Hillary in it's place, or vice versa?

I have no clue who runs B2W or who runs the BBC in the UK if you meant them. But I do find it puzzling as to who the developers for this site are. I am guessing they might be Slavic or Eastern European maybe as they are the only ones I could think of that might be frightened enough to make people confuse MrPutin for Poroshenko. If the developers were American Trump supporters you might see Trump as a reserved word and put in Hillary in it's place, or vice versa?
Exactly, strange policy here on leaving the site as well, i.e. you can't!

* * * F A C T S * * *

Hey there Ive been real busy doing other important ******* in the real world and not worried about posting on here for people who absolutely mean nothing nor have any sense of thinking critically and objectively about things for themselves. I dont have cable so I watch no fake or faux news media coverage and can care less what the talking head pundits are spinning and lying about on behalf of the most lying ass deceitful individual to occupy the white house.

But a couple of people asked my thoughts so here they are and i could go on all day on how if you would substitute Trump’s name with Hillary it would be no different with the republicans going to all lengths of the end of the earth to investigate and impeach her. This is truth we all should accept to begin with and just look to the 4yr investigation Repubs ran agasint her for Benghazi which she actually sat for 12 hrs taking questions from Repubs on national TV for the whole world to see and was found not at fault at the end.

Trump couldn't even sit with the special counsel to answer his questions nor will he allow his answers he submitted via writing to be made public claiming BS executive privilege. Why and what does he have to hide from the American people and as the saying goes if you have nothing to hide then why are you afraid?

Hell the Repubs also did worse to Hillary’s husband where they started off with a special counsel investigating a shady real estate deal in white water and ended up with a impeachment from perjury where the POTUS actually sat with the special counsel for an interview- wow imagine that. It ended with a report about cum stains on a dress and use of a cigar for fellatio. Far less serious than investigating why all of these people surrounding the POTUS tried to lie and hide their relationships and dealings with Russians who US INTEL knew and reported publicly and indicted 23 of them with supporting evidence with 100% confidence on their interference with the US 2016 presidential election.

I say that is a real warrant for an actual investigation of anyone and if it was Hillary I would be just if not more vocal about her being investigated and impeached as i never aligned with any political party, ive always been independent and an independent thinker.

Dems or Repubs they all the same to me because they are both on the take and serve their masters big money and big business not the common american middle or lower class people. We live in a corporatocracy, not democracy and money buys you influence and power. Try to get an appointment with one of your congressional REPs if you have a networth south of a Million- good luck.

Mueller's report findings is over 300 pages from a two-year investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, possible coordination by the campaign of Trump in that meddling, and possible obstruction of justice by the president.

It is reported by Bill Barr who was already biased before his appointment as AG from a memo he wrote on how the special counsel was unwarranted that Mueller found no evidence of collusion by the Trump campaign which he told Congress in his 4page brief letter.

The special counsel did not reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice. But Barr in his letter said that he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had concluded that the probe did not sufficient evidence to establish that the president had obstructed justice.

Trump, who long had argued that Mueller's investigation was a "witch hunt," this week has claimed that the special counsel's report fully exonerated him.

But in fact, Mueller wrote that "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him," according to Barr's letter summarizing the special counsel's key findings.

Lets review the facts that no one can dispute here and put things in proper perspective. The Russians did offer damaging information on 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, in which Donald Trump Jr.'s willingness to accept that "dirt," former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's offer of internal polling data to an allegedly Kremlin-linked source, Michael Flynn calling the Russian Ambassador to tell him the tarrifs implemented by Obama because of their interference in the elections and him lying about it to VP pence, Jeff Sessions close relationships and private conversations with the Russian Ambassador, Roger Stones coordinated releases of stolen internal private DNC COMMs which the Russians had exfiltrated which is an act of aggression against America the so-called patriots all forget about and other allegations that had surfaced over the course of the Russia probe.

As Sen Schiff stated to the Repubs calling for his resignation: “You might say that's all OK. You might say that's just what you need to do to win. But I don't think its okay. I think it's immoral. I think it's unethical. And I think it is unpatriotic," Schiff said. "And yes, I think it is corrupt," he added. "And evidence of collusion."

And ill add to all of that I think its Un-American and thats what Trump appears to me especially with his comments after Charlottesville, the Russian Summit meeting and the last meeting in Vietnam with siding with Kim Jong Yun on the ******* of the captured American. I really cant understand how people can let him slide on his BS hence they lose credibility with me on their counter points and dont need to respond to nonsense I see and read. People sound like puppets parroting the dumb ******* coming out of the lying loud mouth or his tweet storm. No logical objective independent thinking.

Thats what i think. People are hypocrites cause as i stated if you replace Trump’s name with Clinton it would be no different however I will agree with anyone who says the fake news media would not be as hard on her but they would still investigate and report the same way the news media reported all the damaging wiki leaks posts on the DNC internal communications which did have an impact psychologically on the American populace’s decision making calculus for their vote on the new POTUS.

Now Ill wait for the people who are blinded by bias to tell me where anything I have said was wrong.

~BBB76
basically you just don't want the platter of crow that was just handed to you. I get it.

basically you just don't want the platter of crow that was just handed to you. I get it.
Eat this:

New Fox News Poll About Trump Has Unexpected Results—Especially For Fox News
BY CHET DAWSON
4 MONTHS AGO

Fox News has a well-earned reputation for promoting right-wing issues and politicians. They've had a particularly cozy relationship with President Trump (pictured above hamming it up for a photo op with pharmaceutical executives). Good times!

So it's a bit surprising to see Fox News release results of a recent poll... of their own viewers.

Naturally, Fox wants to tell us what a great job Trump is doing and how impressed everyone is with him and his physique, right? Perhaps not anymore. They asked registered voters how likely they were to use certain words to describe the President.

Here's how the "extremely well" and "very well" answers shook out:

SOURCE: FOX

Four out of five people agree that Trump "says what he thinks," which — how is this less than 100 percent here? The second highest result was "bully" — over half the respondents agreed they'd say he was a bully. You know, that term you use to teach your children how not to act?

And in a race for the bottom, just one in four respondents thought Trump — who they, as Fox News watchers, almost certainly voted for — was a "moral leader" or "presidential."

What's more, over half of polled voters said that the terms “presidential” (56 percent), “moral leader” (55 percent), “compassionate” (53 percent), and “steady leader” (53 percent) apply to the President NOT AT ALL.
This is unexpected, as only 1 in 8 Trump voters say they would have changed their vote six months into his unstable, bullying, says-what-he-thinks time in the White House.

Another glaring result from the poll? Over half of voters positively affirm that the President is "tearing the country apart":

ScreenShot2017-09-02at4.15.46PM_8f5156abc8dccc23f464a92b0320648a-1504450865608-1504450877377.png

The poll found that 60 percent of registered voters, including 36 percent of Republicans, believe Trump is hiding something, compared to 35 percent who believe the opposite.

Trump reiterated on The O'Reilly Factor last night that the returns will be released when a routine IRS audit is complete. [2]

The tribe of the United States of America, ladies and gentlemen has spoken. What do you think of the Fox News poll findings?

REF:
[1] https://www.distractify.com/politics/2017/09/03/PuqRu/fox-poll-trump
[2] https://insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/07/fox-news-poll-60-believe-trump-hiding-something-tax-returns

I think one can be a good President, and not necessarily be considered a good person.

I also think your post doesn't have much to do with your poll, or more importantly, your poll answer choices.

Donald John Trump will be remembered historically as the best President in our lifetimes. That is my prediction. And if I'm proven wrong, I'll actually own up to it, unlike you, and your reaction to your prediction, when confronted with facts.

Eat this:

View attachment 2516602
New Fox News Poll About Trump Has Unexpected Results—Especially For Fox News
BY CHET DAWSON
4 MONTHS AGO

Fox News has a well-earned reputation for promoting right-wing issues and politicians. They've had a particularly cozy relationship with President Trump (pictured above hamming it up for a photo op with pharmaceutical executives). Good times!

So it's a bit surprising to see Fox News release results of a recent poll... of their own viewers.

Naturally, Fox wants to tell us what a great job Trump is doing and how impressed everyone is with him and his physique, right? Perhaps not anymore. They asked registered voters how likely they were to use certain words to describe the President.

Here's how the "extremely well" and "very well" answers shook out:

View attachment 2516596

Four out of five people agree that Trump "says what he thinks," which — how is this less than 100 percent here? The second highest result was "bully" — over half the respondents agreed they'd say he was a bully. You know, that term you use to teach your children how not to act?

And in a race for the bottom, just one in four respondents thought Trump — who they, as Fox News watchers, almost certainly voted for — was a "moral leader" or "presidential."

What's more, over half of polled voters said that the terms “presidential” (56 percent), “moral leader” (55 percent), “compassionate” (53 percent), and “steady leader” (53 percent) apply to the President NOT AT ALL.
This is unexpected, as only 1 in 8 Trump voters say they would have changed their vote six months into his unstable, bullying, says-what-he-thinks time in the White House.

Another glaring result from the poll? Over half of voters positively affirm that the President is "tearing the country apart":

ScreenShot2017-09-02at4.15.46PM_8f5156abc8dccc23f464a92b0320648a-1504450865608-1504450877377.png

The poll found that 60 percent of registered voters, including 36 percent of Republicans, believe Trump is hiding something, compared to 35 percent who believe the opposite.

Trump reiterated on The O'Reilly Factor last night that the returns will be released when a routine IRS audit is complete. [2]

View attachment 2516593

View attachment 2516594

The tribe of the United States of America, ladies and gentlemen has spoken. What do you think of the Fox News poll findings?

REF:
[1] https://www.distractify.com/politics/2017/09/03/PuqRu/fox-poll-trump
[2] https://insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/07/fox-news-poll-60-believe-trump-hiding-something-tax-returns
its not what I think its who and where these skewed polls were taken from.

Wow... and omg... this guy who posted this is so delusional, I swear. Um, excuse me... but didn't the lying Democrat Party create the KKK? ... yes, they did... didn't the Democrat Party vote 100% "against" abolishing slavery?... yes, they did... Didn't the Democrat Party fight a civil war killing 600,000 people so they could keep 'slavery' as a part of their lives?... yes they did. Furthermore, back in those old days... didn't only 1.4% of people even had slaves, and guess what... weren't 100% of them were from the Democrat Party?... yes they were... cus' the other party was created yet. And, wasn't the Republican Party created for the sole purpose of two things... to abolish the Democrats' slavery mindset and to protect women's rights?... < yes, they were!... really, read history... don't be sucha' fool. The truth is not your CNN liars, or your Democrat liars... none of that is truth... zero!... That's why you're so brainwashed... wow, such fools believe all their poop?! So sad.

What I find so odd about the kind of comments you quoted here is how you/ they use a few facts from a distant past in order to ignore the observable reality of the present.

As in, which party does the KKK vote for today?

Which party flies the Confederate flag and supports the preservation of Confederate symbols today?

Which party is against womens and minorities rights today?

I guess some people only see what they want to see.

Last edited:
What I find so odd about the kind of comments you quoted here is how you/ they use a few facts from a distant past in order to ignore the observable reality of the present.

As in, which party does the KKK vote for today?

Which party flies the Confederate flag and supports the preservation of Confederate symbols today?

Which party is against womens and minorities rights today?

I guess some people only see what they want to see.
only one the Democratic

Votes: 30.0%
  • After 1st year?
    Votes: 15.3%
    Votes: 13.5%
    Votes: 18.2%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.
    Votes: 22.9%

• Interesting choices. In any event, here is what is stunning. 77%. That's the total number of clueless people on the first four choices.
  • It is really no secret why 10% of us make 90% of the money.

some quote comes to mind when talking with MacNlies.........never argue with an idiot they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.- George Carlin
word_POP2.jpg
Whooooooooooaaaaaaa, did you just HEAR THAT? germansheperd's head just popped out of his ASSHOLE. Damn!

Votes: 30.0%
  • After 1st year?
    Votes: 15.3%
    Votes: 13.5%
    Votes: 18.2%
    Votes: 22.9%

• Interesting choices. In any event, here is what is stunning. 77%. That's the total number of clueless people on the first four choices.
  • It is really no secret why 10% of us make 90% of the money.
you can honestly apply the 80/20 rule to everything in life.

I'd agree with this. And I have hinted about what is coming on this, and the other threads on here. Frankly, it's been slowly coming for over two years now. It is stunning to me that very few are seeing it in real time, as it happens. But most like instant gratification, and want others to think and do their work for them. So this is where we are at. As we have always been. 10% of us make 90% of the money for a reason.

Save that question after his second term, provided there is one.

I'll agree with that @STIFFBBC, - save the question for his 2nd term just like Nixon's crimes caught up to him in his 2nd term if there is one.

This is far from over and only just the start of this unethical crook's inevitable ending.

Similar to the other crook of a President Trump should just do the same and resign now or in his 2nd term as to quote Nixon, "...To leave office before my term is completed is abhorrent to every instinct in my body. But as president, I must put the interest of America first.”

Presidential attempts to abuse power by putting personal interests above the nation's can surely be impeachable

* * * F A C T S * * *

* * * F A C T S * * *
GUILTY OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. AG Barr is attempting to help cover up the obstruction case for Trump as he cherry picked his statements and left out whole quotes from Mueller's investigation.

The recorded annals on this apocalyptic presidency of Idocracy continues.

Mueller's report does not exonerate Trump one bit and his report is left up to Congress to determine what to do next.

You can troll on here all you want spouting faux news nonsense with your heads buried in the sand but Trump admitted himself his Presidency is FUCKED - to use his words exactly.

BLUF: Four critical quotes from the report that AG Barr completely and conveniently left out in his early 4 pg summary statement:

• The special counsel's team emphasized that "if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment."

• "The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred," the report continued. "Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

• But when Mueller's report was released Thursday, it revealed that Barr omitted a significant caveat prosecutors included in their findings. Specifically, Mueller's team wrote that "the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and ... the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts."

• When Trump learned Mueller had been appointed special counsel, he said, "I'm f--ked. This is the end of my presidency."
If your so innocent why would you be worried about Mueller investigating you????

I called it in my vote it would take place in the 3rd year of Trump's presidency, this is the domino effect in which his downfall will finally begin. It took 17months to impeach Clinton in congress, and Nixon resigned finally after some 2 long years of congressional hearings (72 to 74') well into his 2nd term..

The 11 biggest takeaways from the Mueller report

1. A footnote fuels speculation about the most salacious allegation in the Steele dossier

What was perhaps the most interesting detail in the report was buried in a footnote.

In it, Mueller quoted a Russian businessman, Giorgi Rtskhiladze, as telling Michael Cohen via text message on October 30, 2016, that he had "stopped flow of tapes from Russia" that featured compromising, and potentially fabricated, material on Trump.

The revelation reignited intense speculation about one of the most salacious and sexually lurid allegations in the Steele dossier — that the Russian government possessed video evidence of the president engaging in sexual acts involving urination with Russian prostitutes in Moscow.

In the obstruction probe, the special counsel found that Trump's "efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests."

The special counsel then outlined several instances in which Trump ordered an adviser or administration official to do something, and they declined to do so:

2. Trump's many attempts to exert control over the Russia probe failed largely because aides refused to carry out his orders

In the obstruction probe, the special counsel found that Trump's "efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests."
The special counsel then outlined several instances in which Trump ordered an adviser or administration official to do something, and they declined to do so:

• Former FBI director James Comey's refusal to drop the investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn. That decision, Mueller said, "ultimately resulted in Flynn's prosecution and conviction for lying to the FBI."
  • Former White House counsel Don McGahn's refusal to tell then acting attorney general Rod Rosenstein to oust Mueller. McGahn was prepared to resign instead of following Trump's order.
  • Former campaign advisers Corey Lewandowski's and Rick Dearborn's refusal to deliver a message to then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions telling him to constrain the scope of the Russia probe to cover only future election meddling.
  • McGahn's refusal to publicly deny reporting about Trump's efforts to have Mueller removed as special counsel. "McGahn refused to recede from his recollections about events surrounding the President's direction" to remove Mueller, "despite the President's multiple demands that he do so," the report said.
3. The Trump campaign 'expected it would benefit' from Russia's election interference
*COLLUSION - COLLUSION - COLLUSION*

The Trump campaign 'expected it would benefit' from Russia's election interference
Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Associated Press

Attorney General William Barr quoted directly from Mueller's report when he told Congress the investigation "did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

But prosecutors prefaced that statement with a significant caveat: "The investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and ... the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts."

Barr made no mention of that finding by prosecutors in his initial summary of the report, in a subsequent letter to Congress, during several days of testimony before Congress, or at his Thursday morning news conference.

4. The real reason Mueller didn't charge Trump with obstruction
*BARR LIED AND SHOULD BE DIS-BARRED*

The real reason Mueller didn't charge Trump with obstruction
Manuel Balce Ceneta/AP
By far the most interesting, and the most nuanced, legal argument in the report appears in Mueller's obstruction findings.

He laid out 11 potential instances of obstruction by the president, but the special counsel declined to make a "traditional prosecutorial judgment."

On Thursday morning, Barr told reporters Mueller's decision was not influenced by DOJ guidelines that state a sitting president cannot be indicted. He said that in fact, Mueller's determination — or lack thereof — was prompted by the inconclusive nature of the evidence.

But in his report, Mueller did not cite the nature, or lack of, evidence as a reason he did not come to a decision on obstruction. He did, however, cite the DOJ policy against charging a sitting president.

Moreover, the special counsel's team emphasized that "if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not [emphasis ours] commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment."

"The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred,"
the report continued. "Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

It is not new knowledge that Mueller's report did not exonerate the president. Indeed, Barr quoted that part of the sentence in his initial summary to Congress of the special counsel's findings.
But what stands out in the report is the reason Mueller states for not being able to exonerate the president.

* IMPORTANT TO POINT OUT *
It doesn't hinge on a lack of evidence. Instead, the special counsel appears to determine that even if he wanted to charge Trump with a crime — and he laid out multiple instances in which the president appeared to meet the threshold necessary for obstruction — he is constrained by the current legal framework.

5. Mueller directly contradicted Barr on 'collusion'
*NO EXONERATION THAT TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN DID NOT COMMIT COLLUSION - ONLY CONSPIRACY*

Mueller directly contradicted Barr on 'collusion'
Attorney General William Barr AP Photo/Andrew Harnik

Barr told reporters multiple times during Thursday's news conference that there was "no collusion" between Trump and/or anyone associated with his campaign and the Russian government.

But Mueller's report specified that prosecutors used the framework of conspiracy law — not "collusion" — when determining if there was coordination between the campaign and the Russian government.

"Collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law," the report said. "For those reasons, the Office's focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in criminal law." Ultimately, Mueller's team did not find sufficient evidence to bring a conspiracy charge against the campaign or anyone associated with it.

6. Sarah Huckabee Sanders admitted to lying to the public about Comey's firing
*A DEN OF THIEVES AND LIARS*

Sarah Huckabee Sanders admitted to lying to the public about Comey's firing

Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

The White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders admitted under oath to Mueller's office that she lied to the media and the public on May 11, 2017, when she said she had heard from "countless" members of the FBI who told her they were "grateful and thankful" Trump had fired Comey two days earlier.

"Following the press conference, Sanders spoke to the President, who told her she did a good job and did not point out any inaccuracies in her comments," Mueller's report said. "Sanders told this Office that her reference to hearing from 'countless members of the FBI' was a 'slip of the tongue.'"
The report added that Sanders "also recalled that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made 'in the heat of the moment' that was not founded on anything."

7. Flynn told Mueller that Trump directed him to find deleted Hillary Clinton emails
Flynn told Mueller that Trump directed him to find deleted Hillary Clinton emails

Michael Flynn. AP Photo/Susan Walsh

Mueller's report revealed that after Trump, then the Republican presidential nominee, infamously called on Russia to "find the 30,000 [Hillary Clinton] emails that are missing" during a July 27, 2016, news conference, he asked people associated with his campaign to obtain the emails.

Flynn told Mueller that he contacted several people at Trump's direction, including the longtime Senate staffer Barbara Ledeen and the late GOP strategist Peter Smith.

One proposed plan to obtain "missing" Clinton emails included a phase of possibly contacting foreign intelligence services to determine if anyone had hacked Clinton's server.

"The proposal noted, 'Even if a single email was recovered and the providence [sic] of that email was a foreign service, it would be catastrophic to the Clinton campaign,'" according to the Mueller report.

The proposal was emailed by Ledeen to Smith, who declined to participate, the report said.

8. In response to Mueller's written questions, Trump said he did 'not recall' or 'remember' or 'have an independent recollection' more than 30 times
*IF YOUR SO INNOCENT WHY CAN'T YOU TESTIFY AND GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT OF THE STORY*

In response to Mueller's written questions, Trump said he did 'not recall' or 'remember' or 'have an independent recollection' more than 30 times

President Donald Trump. AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais

Mueller's team told Trump's lawyers that the answers were insufficient and began weighing whether to subpoena the president for a sit-down interview with the special counsel.

But prosecutors ultimately decided that it wouldn't be worth fighting a drawn-out legal battle with Trump's lawyers over a subpoena. Crucially, they also determined that the "substantial quantity of information" they obtained from other sources allowed them to "draw relevant factual conclusions on intent and credibility, which are often inferred from circumstantial evidence and assessed without direct testimony from the subject of the investigation."

9. Paul Manafort discussed much more than just 2016 Trump campaign polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik
*MORE PROOF THAT THERE WAS COLLUSION DURING THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN- DIFFERENT FROM CONSPIRACY WHICH IS WHAT MUELLER SAID HE INVESTIGATED FOR*

Paul Manafort discussed much more than just 2016 Trump campaign polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik

Drew Angerer/Getty Images

Mueller's team has already revealed through earlier court filings that Manafort, the former chairman of Trump's campaign, shared confidential campaign polling data with his longtime associate, the former Russian intelligence operative Konstantin Kilimnik.

It's also been revealed that the two met multiple times during the campaign, that they communicated frequently, and that Manafort used Kilimnik as a conduit to the Russian-Ukrainian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, to whom Manafort offered "private briefings" on the campaign.

But Mueller's report revealed that when Manafort and Kilimnik met on August 2, 2016, in addition to discussing a Ukraine "peace plan" that favored Moscow, the two men also discussed how they "believed the plan would require candidate Trump's assent (were he to be elected president)."
Moreover, they discussed the Trump campaign's strategy to win over Democratic voters in key Midwestern battleground states.

The report also said Manafort and Kilimnik continued sharing polling data "for some period of time after their August meeting."

10. 'Substantial evidence corroborates' Comey's account of a key event before his firing over Trump's account
* TRUMP LIED AGAIN - HIS OWN PRESIDENTIAL DIARY CONTRADICTED HIM *

'Substantial evidence corroborates' Comey's account of a key event before his firing over Trump's account

President Donald Trump and then-FBI Director James Comey , during an Inaugural Law
Enforcement Officers and First Responders Reception in the White House in January 2017. Andrew Harrer-Pool/Getty Images

The former FBI director has become somewhat of a bête noire for the White House and the Republican Party ever since he was abruptly ousted from his post in May 2017.

Since then, Comey and the president have offered dueling accounts of their interactions in the days and months leading up to Comey's firing.

Key among their disputes was Comey's claim that Trump had asked him for his loyalty during a private dinner in early 2017.

Trump and his advisers have repeatedly denied that, and the president also indicated he did not invite Comey to the White House for dinner, telling a reporter he thought Comey had "asked for the dinner" because "he wanted to stay on."

However, Mueller determined that there was "substantial evidence" to corroborate Comey's version of events surrounding the dinner invitation and request for loyalty.

Moreover, Mueller also said the President's Daily Diary confirmed he "extend[ed] a dinner invitation" to Comey on January 27. Prosecutors also pointed to Comey's contemporaneous notes of the dinner, his conversations with senior FBI officials, and his congressional and FBI testimony as bolstering his account of the night.

"Comey's memory of the details of the dinner, including that the President requested loyalty, has remained consistent throughout," the report said.

12. Mueller referred 14 criminal matters to other US Attorneys' offices — we only know about 2 of them
Mueller referred 14 criminal matters to other US Attorneys' offices — we only know about 2 of them

Robert Mueller. Aaron Bernstein/Reuters

"During the course of the investigation, the Office periodically identified evidence of potential criminal activity that was outside the scope of the Special Counsel's jurisdiction established by the Acting Attorney General," Mueller wrote. "After consultation with the Office of the Deputy Attorney General, the Office referred that evidence to appropriate law enforcement authorities, principally other components of the Department of Justice and the FBI."

The two criminal investigations we know of that were referred by Mueller are those dealing with Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former lawyer, and Gregory Craig, the former White House counsel under former President Barack Obama.

The other dozen ongoing matters for now remain a mystery.

ref: https://www.businessinsider.com/big...vent-before-his-firing-over-trumps-account-10

Back