TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE PATRIOTS WHO LOVE THIS COUNTRY, PAID THE ULTIMATE PRICE OF THEIR LIVES TO ENSURE FREEDOM REMAINS FREE, AND

'Sic semper tyrannis'

DEATH UNTO THE TYRANTS.

Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 1.03.19 AM.png

Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 1.05.54 AM.png

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." Book of Revelations 13:18

Not only is Ronald Reagan and the founding fathers who helped build the strong democracy of America rolling over in their graves, but they are turning vertical and drilling a hole straight to into the molten hot hell at the center of the Earth's core.

Its time to see the terrible carrot-top, Agent Orange, conniving tyrant finally dethroned and his head on an impeachment-pike and real democracy restored to this great nation. I'll keep this thread updated with the developments but with all the smoking guns, bloody ******* weapons, foot/finger-prints, bread-crumbs leading back to the crime-scene of evidence found when will it finally lead to him being censured, and impeached for his treason, lying, betrayal, collusion, abuse of power, obstruction of justice and investigation?

Sign the petition to impeach the idiot in the oval office and kick out his goons too:
ref: https://www.change.org/p/the-people-impeach-donald-j-trump

Here’s what we know so far about Team Trump’s ties to Russian interests

REF: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/trump-russia/

Congress and U.S. intelligence agencies are scrutinizing connections between Russia and the Trump campaign as they investigate evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. Here are members of Team Trump who are known to have Russian connections and the story lines that have made those ties relevant.

TEAM TRUMP & RUSSIAN TIES (Click images to zoom-in)

Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 8.30.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 8.31.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 8.37.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 8.38.38 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-04-02 at 11.58.54 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 12.00.54 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 12.04.41 AM.png

TIMELINES FOR TRUMP & HIS TEAM:
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 12.06.55 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 12.11.48 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 12.12.55 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 12.13.21 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 12.14.33 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 12.15.37 AM.png
There is ALOT ALOT More especially I haven't even got to Carter Page who was all in Russia during Trump's campaign with a day unaccounted for. Check out the article link for the rest of the slam-dunk case here.

Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 3.35.50 PM.png

Last edited:
Man I can't wait to the terrible carrot-top conniving tyrant is dethroned. I'll keep this thread updated with the developments but with all the smoking guns, bloody ******* weapons, finger-prints, bread-crumbs leading back to the crime-scene of evidence found when will it finally lead to him being censured, and impeached for his treason, lying, betrayal, collusion, abuse of power, obstruction of justice and investigation?

Here’s what we know so far about Team Trump’s ties to Russian interests

REF: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/trump-russia/

Congress and U.S. intelligence agencies are scrutinizing connections between Russia and the Trump campaign as they investigate evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. Here are members of Team Trump who are known to have Russian connections and the story lines that have made those ties relevant.

TEAM TRUMP RUSSIAN TIES (Click images to zoom-in)

View attachment 1213539

View attachment 1213558
View attachment 1213567
View attachment 1213577
Oh that's bogus the mogus:/

My mothers Russian so that makes me Russian to & they don't give a FUK!! Believe that!!

CalichicksonBBC:qos:
@CalichicksonBBC and to everyone else sipping the trump-mind-conditioning-cyanide-laced-kool-aid:
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 1.55.57 AM.png
Tweets like that are dangerous and reckless toward the 1st Amendment - freedom of the press. How dare a person elected to the highest office to serve the people make a statement about a group who is informing the people be "the enemy of the American People!" Extremely dangerous... what does he not wish us or is afraid of us being informed of?

Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 12.19.47 AM.png Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 12.22.31 AM.png Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 12.22.52 AM.png Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 12.25.11 AM.png Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 12.24.34 AM.png

Last edited:
My mothers Russian so that makes me Russian to & they don't give a FUK!! Believe that!!

CalichicksonBBC:qos:
@CalichicksonBBC - I'm not going to waste time going back and forth with people who don't practice cognitive dissonance and are cognitive-biased, only read, listen, hear and see what they want to see from slanted reporting mediums, nor are objective enough to see whats going on.

Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 12.56.37 AM.png

Let me be clear and here look at the real - not 'alternative' facts; this has
nothing to do with having a friendship, relationship, or kinship to someone from Russia as that is not a criminal act. Since you might be in the alternate bubble world (out-foxed news) and may not understand what occurred or what is going on then take it from your own right-leaning spokespeople:

TRUMP APPOINTED UN ambassador Nikki Haley: There is no question that Russia meddled in the election

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations says there's no question Russia was involved in the U.S. presidential election and that the actions of the Kremlin will be addressed after the investigations are completed.

583a4c43e02ba7d73c8b5799-2000
Gov. Nikki Haley, R- S.C., delivers a speech on "Lessons from the New South" during a luncheon at at the National Press Club, on Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2015, in Washington. Associated Press/Evan Vucci

"We don't want any country involved in our elections, ever," Nikki Haley said in an interview aired Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

Russian President Vladimir Putin has denied his country meddled in the contest between Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton. While the Trump White House rejects any suggestion that Trump or his staff had connections to Russia, Trump himself has said he believes Russian operatives hacked Democratic Party emails but that any Russian involvement in the election didn't affect the outcome.

U.S. intelligence agencies report that Russia tried to help Trump's campaign effort. The FBI as well as congressional committees are investigating whether the Russian government coordinated with Trump associates during the campaign.

Trump as president persuaded Haley to leave the governorship of South Carolina to represent the U.S. at the United Nations. In the interview with ABC, she said Trump hasn't told her not to criticize Russia and that she was "beating up on Russia" over issues such as its actions in Crimea and its dispute with Ukraine.

"There's no love or anything going on with Russia right now," she said. "They get that we're getting our strength back, that we're getting our voice back and that we're starting to lead again, and, honestly, at the United Nations, that's the No. 1 comment I get is that they're just so happy to see the United States lead again."

58b06a8301fe5818378b4b75-1280

Vladimir Putin Adam Berry/Getty Images

ref:http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-us-ambassador-no-question-russia-meddled-in-election-2017-4

ALL HAIL YOUR
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 1.11.26 AM.png

So of course Russians "don't give a FUK" to quote you because in the end the means (they used) help justify:
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 1.14.50 AM.png

Last edited:
Another great article from a Right-leaning REPUB in the TRUMP corner cheerleader:

'There is a crisis — on many fronts': Matt Drudge says he suspects Congress is sabotaging Trump

Conservative internet news mogul Matt Drudge said he thinks the Trump administration is in a crisis "on many fronts" in its early days, partly due to deliberate obstruction from the Republican-controlled Congress.

"I suspect there is a sabotage," he said on conservative commentator Michael Savage's radio show on Friday. “Do you know Obama had the stimulus package on his desk before Inauguration Day? What did this Congress give this great man? Nothing.”

Drudge, the founder and editor of the influential Drudge Report aggregation website, told Savage that Trump has not been allowed to make full use of his charisma — part of why the administration has struggled.

"This isn’t just getting a bill through Congress. This is also charisma," he said. "I wish they would let him return to Donald Trump — the full Donald Trump."

Commentators have speculated recently about Drudge’s conspicuous absence during much of the GOP’s recent healthcare debacle, wondering whether his silence indicated dissatisfaction with the Trump administration.

But on the radio show, Drudge appeared to pin most of the blame for the failure of the American Health Care Act on Congress, noting that even if the bill had passed through the House, it would likely have been obstructed in the Senate.

"Donald Trump has been dealt a very bad hand here. Does the audience understand that? He has a bad hand and that’s just the way it is," he said.

Drudge cited recent Rasmussen polling that showed Trump’s dipping approval ratings, saying the results showed "danger."

matt-drudge-6.jpg
www.drudgereport.com

He also suggested Trump do an interview with Oprah Winfrey, extending an olive branch to her liberal viewers without changing his politics.

"Why not do a little bit more to reach out to the other half?" he said.

But Drudge also said he wished Trump would play less of a visible role in the White House, staying away from media and instead remaining behind the scenes to get work done.

"I don’t think President Trump needs to be out front every day saying something," he said. "I think we would respect him if he got serious things done, and the end result: You judge the tree by the fruit."

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/matt-drudge-trump-congress-oprah-2017-4

Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 1.18.07 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 1.19.18 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 1.20.23 AM.png

Another alternative theory from the Next POTUS (you heard it here first):​
MARK CUBAN: 'Here is my take on Trump and Russia

Billionaire businessman Mark Cuban took to Twitter on Saturday to outline his theory on the Russia-related controversy surrounding President Donald Trump and his administration.

Cuban, the owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks and star of ABC's "Shark Tank," came to the conclusion that there is "no chance this is a [Trump] led conspiracy." Cuban argued that Trump is not savvy enough to "pull off" such a plot.

Cuban has teased reporters in recent weeks about making a potential run at the presidency himself in 2020.

Read Cuban's lengthy tweetstorm below:

Follow
Mark Cuban

✔@mcuban

1) Here is my take on Trump and Russia

4:45 PM - 1 Apr 2017

Follow
Mark Cuban

✔@mcuban

2) Russians have made him a lot of money buying condos and investing in his bldgs and hosting his beauty pageant.That makes them his friends

4:47 PM - 1 Apr 2017

Follow
Mark Cuban

✔@mcuban

3) He ignored their backgrounds. But that's not unusual. Starbucks takes anyone's money and so do most businesses including mine.

4:48 PM - 1 Apr 2017

Follow
Mark Cuban

✔@mcuban

4) He spoke favorably about Putin to get his approval for Russians to get $ out of Russia and into Trump deals. He saw it as easy money

4:57 PM - 1 Apr 2017

Follow
Mark Cuban

✔@mcuban

5) When Manafort was recommended, he didn't vett him. He saw it as a win win. Win the election or open the door for more Russian business

4:59 PM - 1 Apr 2017

Follow
Mark Cuban

✔@mcuban

6) As people with Russian connects came into the campaign he had no clue that those connections were possibly being influenced by Russia

5:01 PM - 1 Apr 2017

Follow
Mark Cuban

✔@mcuban

7) His lean campaign took direction from people he trusted and he followed those directions. He had no clue where the Russians fit

5:05 PM - 1 Apr 2017

Follow
Mark Cuban

✔@mcuban

8) when Manafort got "hot" he got rid of him but the campaign approach had been established. Bannon took it to the next level FTW

5:08 PM - 1 Apr 2017

Follow
Mark Cuban

✔@mcuban

9) No chance this is a DJT led conspiracy. He isn't detail oriented, organized or big picture enough to pull off any time of conspiracy

5:10 PM - 1 Apr 2017

Follow
Mark Cuban

✔@mcuban

10) I think Putin recognized trumps greed and took advantage by back channeling coordinated misinformation in an attempt to influence voters

5:11 PM - 1 Apr 2017

Follow
Mark Cuban

✔@mcuban

11) Trump had no idea this was happening. He was doing what he was told to do. Stick to the script and read what was written for him

5:14 PM - 1 Apr 2017

Follow
Mark Cuban

✔@mcuban

12)Because he didn't recognize or understand as it was happening he has no idea what to do now or how to respond. So he turns to Fox News

5:16 PM - 1 Apr 2017

Follow
Mark Cuban

✔@mcuban

13) That's what I think happened. Feel free to agree or disagree

5:17 PM - 1 Apr 2017

Earlier Saturday, Trump lashed out over the Russia-related cloud hanging over his White House, specifically targeting NBC's Chuck Todd, host of "Meet the Press."

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

When will Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd and @NBCNews start talking about the Obama SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL and stop with the Fake Trump/Russia story?

8:43 AM - 1 Apr 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

It is the same Fake News Media that said there is "no path to victory for Trump" that is now pushing the phony Russia story. A total scam!

9:02 AM - 1 Apr 2017

WITH THIS CLOWN
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 1.38.27 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 1.34.59 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 1.34.39 AM.png

OOPS, LOOKS LIKE 46% OF THE COUNTRY ALREADY DID HENCE RUSSIA'S PLAN TO HACK THE ELECTION DID WORK. OH WELL, THE MAJORITY (OTHER 54%) IS GOING TO MAKE SURE WE CORRECT THIS MISTAKE.
ENJOY YOUR MOSCOVIAN CANDIDATE WHILE IT LASTS.
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 1.49.23 AM.png

Last edited:
HERE LETS BREAKDOWN HOW TRUMP HAS BEEN IN COLLUSION WITH THE RUSSIANS, AND IS OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE, INTERFERING WITH THE INVESTIGATION.

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

When will Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd and @NBCNews start talking about the Obama SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL and stop with the Fake Trump/Russia story?

8:43 AM - 1 Apr 2017

SO TRUMP SAYS THE TRUMP/RUSSIA NEWS STORY IS FAKE AND THE REAL STORY IS THE OBAMA SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL IN HIS TWISTED WAY OF TRYING TO SPIN, COVER-UP, AND DEFLECT FROM THE REAL & TRUE NEWS STORY, WHO IS APPEARING TO BE THE REAL ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE HERE?

BUT HERE IS EVEN FOX NEWS DESTROYING ALL OF THOSE LIES TRUMP JUST TRIED TO SELL TO THE PUBLIC:

I ACTUALLY SAW THIS LIVE WHEN It AIRED ON OREILLY - ABSOLUTELY OBLITERATES TRUMPS FALSE CLAIMS OF OBAMA SURVEILLANCE AND POINTS BACK TO HIS LYING TO COVER UP THE REAL DEAL STORY.

John Oliver gives the best summary and roll-up of the Trump/Nunes interference on the investigations on Trump's team collusion/collaboration with Russia to date:

This is not a partisan issue but an American issue as I'm a libertarian. If the tables were turned and this same info came out about Hillary, I would feel the same way much how I did about her phony and insecure email server.

This is an American issue.Since it is unprecedented,what standards do we have in the legal system to hold by? This election should be voided. Repubs should be just as angered by this as anyone else,but they prove their lust for power at any cost,outweighs their love of country.
Questions and soul-searching to ask yourselves Trump supporters/Repubs:

• Why did you help the Russians succeed in gauging psychological warfare on the low information idiots using wikileaks, Foxnews, and chanting LOCK HER UP?
  • Can you be a true American in helping elected a Moscovian Candidate, and key congressional Republicans who are complicit in this nefarious act?
  • Is the GOP that corrupt (except those who did not support Trump) in that they will accept help from where ever they can find it , with no regards of the price?
  • Why did Trump appoint Rex Tillerson for Secretary of State who is also a recipient of Russians highest civilian honor?
  • Why did Wiki leaks not release the thousands of hacked trumpster emails?

Enjoy the Moscovian Candidate while it lasts, Heads got to roll, impeach this impostor:

SCCZEN_300716WEHcartoonRE_480x270.jpg

ref: http://www.phawker.com/2016/11/01/from-russia-w-love-the-moscovian-candidate/

FBI Turns Up the Heat on Russian Election Hacking Investigation

President Donald Trump has been trying very hard to convince his supporters that the ongoing FBI investigation into Russian interference in the US election and possible connections between members of his campaign and the Russian government are some sort of plot against him. Over the past several days, Trump has labeled the stories about the investigation “fake” and “a scam” on Twitter.

However, the Federal Bureau of Investigation appears to disagree. Over the weekend, The Financial Times revealed that the agency charged with counter-espionage investigations is ramping up its inquiry into Russian election-meddling by bringing a veteran agent back to Washington to head up a new 20-person unit dedicated to the direction of the sprawling effort

One of the sources the FT relied on said that the change reflected a “surge” of new resources into the investigation, and was seen as confirmation that the agency is taking the case extremely seriously. At the same time, Trump has been using his social media accounts to point fingers everywhere but toward himself and his associates.

“When will Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd and @NBCNews start talking about the Obama SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL and stop with the Fake Trump/Russia story?” he tweeted Saturday, referring to Democratic Senator Chuck Schumer. “It is the same Fake News Media that said there is "no path to victory for Trump" that is now pushing the phony Russia story. A total scam!”

By Sunday, he was touting a Fox News story from the previous day that he claimed proved that he and his associates had been “spied on” by the Obama administration. In fact, the story indicates, as was already known, that conversations involving people affiliated with Trump’s campaign were picked up as part of routine monitoring of foreign diplomats and other non-US persons.

After Trump's claim last month that then-president Barack Obama had him wiretapped was debunked by intelligence officials, the argument turned to the question of whether the identity of Trump-related individuals was “unmasked” in reports disseminated within the intelligence community.

The Fox report on Saturday said that the “unmasking” was done at the request of a senior figure in the Intelligence Community. That, too sent trump to Twitter, to claim he had been “spied on” by the Obama administration. “If this is true, does not get much bigger. Would be sad for U.S.,” he wrote.

On Monday morning, Bloomberg’s Eli Lake wrote a story suggesting the unmasking of Trump associates in dozens of reports containing accounts of conversations between Trump associates and foreign actors came at the request of then-National Security Adviser Susan Rice.

According to Lake, “One U.S. official familiar with the reports said they contained valuable political information on the Trump transition such as whom the Trump team was meeting, the views of Trump associates on foreign policy matters and plans for the incoming administration.”

This would dovetail with Trump’s repeated claim that he was placed under surveillance for political reasons. However, it also raises a fairly obvious question: If this information was gathered for a political hit on Trump during the election year -- something that would be a stunning abuse of power -- why did nothing emerge given that it’s now clear that there were multiple contacts between the Trump team and Russian officials during the campaign?

An alternative explanation is that Rice, as President Obama’s National Security Adviser, had been informed that there was an active FBI investigation into the Russian meddling and the potential connection between the Kremlin and the Trump team and that she wanted to stay abreast of what intelligence agencies were finding.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/fbi-turns-heat-russian-election-162300405.html

I'm not going to waste time going back and forth with people who don't practice cognitive dissonance and are cognitive-biased, only read, listen, hear and see what they want to see from slanted reporting mediums, nor are objective enough to see whats going on

you do know there are a lot of "trumpies" on this board...... and I'm sure they are not liking this at all!
AND it would appear that even though the right doesn't like him... and probably know it's all true... just turn a blind eye and shove through their agenda to screw the American people

Heard yesterday on the news that our new sect of education's brother was on the trump team
and had a meeting with some Russian on a private island
not sure how they are finding all this out... but they are digging!
the walls are closing in!

I haven't heard him boast lately that "they can't prove anything"

Last edited:
Top Democrat: Multiple Trump associates 'will probably go to jail'

Rep. Joaquin Castro of Texas, a Democratic member of the House Intelligence Committee, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Tuesday that he wouldn't be surprised if the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election led to multiple associates of President Donald Trump getting put behind bars.

Castro made the stunning comment after Blitzer asked him whether he has seen any "hard evidence" that Trump associates had worked to collude with Russian government officials in any way.

Castro did not directly answer that question but offered his "impression."

"I guess I would say this — that my impression is ... I wouldn't be surprised after all of this is said and done that some people end up in jail," Castro said.

A somewhat surprised Blitzer asked, "Really?" He subsequently asked Castro how high his "suspicion" went.

"That is yet to be determined," Castro responded, adding he could not divulge any additional information at the time.

"If I was betting, I would say yes," he continued. "My impression is that people will probably be charged, and I think people will probably go to jail."

Castro's comments came days after The Wall Street Journal reported that ousted national security adviser Michael Flynn offered to testify before both the House and Senate Intelligence Committee, as well as the FBI in exchange for immunity — or, as his attorney outlined in a statement, a guarantee he would not be subjected to "unfair prosecution."

None of the entities have accepted his offer.

Trump defended Flynn in a tweet Friday morning, one day after The Journal story broke.

"Mike Flynn should ask for immunity in that this is a witch hunt (excuse for big election loss), by media & Dems, of historic proportion!" Trump tweeted.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/top-democrat-intel-committee-multiple-220254217.html

breakingnewsalert.jpg
The floor is starting to crater finally underneath the weight of all the Trump Admin's cover-ups and lies to form a sink-hole to suck them all in.
All the while as Trump tries to deflect/distract/ and dominate the news cycle/information environment with his narrative that former National Security Advisor Susan Rice has done something inappropriate which is a completely false narrative - finally the story will pivot back to cover-up that the Trump Admin is trying to implement:

House intel chairman (Nunes) stepping aside from House Russia investigation

(CNN)House intelligence chairman Devin Nunes announced Thursday he was temporarily stepping aside from leading the investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 elections.

Nunes cited a series of ethics complaints filed against him alleging that he violated terms of discussing classified material following his clandestine meeting at the White House just over two weeks ago.

"I believe it is in the best interests of the House Intelligence Committee and the Congress for me to have Representative Mike Conaway, with assistance from Representatives Trey Gowdy and Tom Rooney, temporarily take charge of the Committee's Russia investigation while the House Ethics Committee looks into this matter," Nunes, a California Republican, said in a statement.

He added, "I will continue to fulfill all my other responsibilities as Committee Chairman, and I am requesting to speak to the Ethics Committee at the earliest possible opportunity in order to expedite the dismissal of these false claims."

Nunes stepping aside is the second high-profile ally of President Donald Trump to become a political casualty of a widening investigation into potential collusion between the Trump presidential campaign and Russian operatives, following Attorney General Jeff Sessions' recusal from any relevant investigation in the Justice Department.

The California Republican alerted the White House of his decision Thursday morning, a senior administration official told CNN.

Nunes did not directly cite his trip to the White House in his decision, but the ethics complaints stemmed from his visit two weeks ago. Top Democrats have called for him to recuse himself since it was revealed he collected his intelligence on the White House grounds, but Nunes had resisted those calls until now.

The ranking Democrat on the committee, Rep. Adam Schiff of California, said respected Nunes' decision, he said, was made "in the best interests of the committee."

"I look forward to my continued work with the Chairman on the whole host of other important issues that our committee oversees every day," he said in a statement.

House Speaker Paul Ryan said in a statement that he trusts Nunes, but also supports his decision to step aside.

"In the meantime, it is clear that this process would be a distraction for the House Intelligence Committee's investigation into Russian interference in our election. Chairman Nunes has offered to step aside as the lead Republican on this probe, and I fully support this decision," Ryan said.

read rest of the story here:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/devin-nunes-stepping-aside-russia-intelligence-committee/

*BBB76 Note: I looked at posting the Fox News story post but it is too opinionated biased and spu from either Nunes or Republican TPM (Talking Points Memo) hence it didn't meet the journalistic level of just relaying the facts to be posted. Fox should really remove the word 'News' from their name and just say Fox 'INFO' which relays information that is not neutral/balanced/nor allowed to have a counter-view.

Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 12.49.25 PM.png

Excerpt: "The US attack on an airfield believed to have been used by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's army to launch a deadly chemical weapons attack early last week has given Russia a renewed purpose for staying mired in a war that remains popular at home, while allowing Moscow to paint itself as a foil to US "aggression."

It has also allowed US President Donald Trump to deflect criticism that he is overly beholden to Russia and insensitive to Assad's *******, scorched-earth campaign against Syrian civilians and rebel groups.

Russian President Vladimir Putin and Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev have both doubled down on their support for Assad — condemning US "aggression" against what they view as Assad's "legitimate" government — since the US targeted Shayrat airfield with 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles last week."

Read full story here: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-syria-strike-us-russia-relations-ties-2017-4

BOTTOM LINE:

Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 12.47.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 1.02.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 12.48.32 PM.png

screenshot-2017-04-03-at-1-14-50-am-png.1213669

screenshot-2017-04-03-at-1-49-23-am-png.1213701

with all his military exploits going on right now.... been quiet in the news about the other... and I'm sure that's on trump's mind.... but it still goes on!
I read where both countries benefitted from the bombing of the airport.... the Syrian thing is very popular in Russia... for whatever reason

and a lot of people that were against trump are losing some of that steam over what he has done or is doing... and a lot of supporters are now against him

funny how all that works

ONCE AGAIN, HERE WE GO THE REAL NEWS STORY LEADS AGAIN
breakingnewsalert-jpg.1217374

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 1.06.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 1.07.42 AM.png

EVEN DRUDGE GOT THE STORY LEADING: FBI SPIED ON TRUMP AIDE
Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 1.12.24 AM.png

SO WHATS UP WITH THIS SO-CALLED NEWS NETWORK - AGAIN THEY AINT BASED IN REALITY... DUDES DAYS LEFT IN OFFICE IS COUNTING DOWN
Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 1.07.00 AM.png
screenshot-2017-04-03-at-1-18-07-am-png.1213672

MUCH MUCH MORE TO FOLLOW

AP Exclusive: Manafort firm received Ukraine ledger payout

WASHINGTON (AP) — Last August, a handwritten ledger surfaced in Ukraine with dollar amounts and dates next to the name of Paul Manafort, who was then Donald Trump's campaign chairman.

Ukrainian investigators called it evidence of off-the-books payments from a pro-Russian political party — and part of a larger pattern of corruption under the country's former president. Manafort, who worked for the party as an international political consultant, has publicly questioned the ledger's authenticity.

Now, financial records newly obtained by The Associated Press confirm that at least $1.2 million in payments listed in the ledger next to Manafort's name were actually received by his consulting firm in the United States. They include payments in 2007 and 2009, providing the first evidence that Manafort's firm received at least some money listed in the so-called Black Ledger.

The two payments came years before Manafort became involved in Trump's campaign, but for the first time bolster the credibility of the ledger. They also put the ledger in a new light, as federal prosecutors in the U.S. have been investigating Manafort's work in Eastern Europe as part of a larger anti-corruption probe.

Separately, Manafort is also under scrutiny as part of congressional and FBI investigations into possible contacts between Trump associates and Russia's government under President Vladimir Putin during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign. The payments detailed in the ledger and confirmed by the documents obtained by the AP are unrelated to the 2016 presidential campaign and came years before Manafort worked as Trump's unpaid campaign chairman.

In a statement to the AP, Manafort did not deny that his firm received the money but said "any wire transactions received by my company are legitimate payments for political consulting work that was provided. I invoiced my clients and they paid via wire transfer, which I received through a U.S. bank."

Manafort noted that he agreed to be paid according to his "clients' preferred financial institutions and instructions."
Previously, Manafort and his spokesman, Jason Maloni, have maintained the ledger was fabricated and said no public evidence existed that Manafort or others received payments recorded in it.

The AP, however, identified in the records two payments received by Manafort that aligned with the ledger: one for $750,000 that a Ukrainian lawmaker said last month was part of a money-laundering effort that should be investigated by U.S. authorities. The other was $455,249 and also matched a ledger entry.

The newly obtained records also expand the global scope of Manafort's financial activities related to his Ukrainian political consulting, because both payments came from companies once registered in the Central American country of Belize. Last month, the AP reported that the U.S. government has examined Manafort's financial transactions in the Mediterranean country of Cyprus as part of its probe.
Federal prosecutors have been looking into Manafort's work for years as part of an effort to recover Ukrainian assets stolen after the 2014 ouster of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, who fled to Russia. No charges have been filed as part of the investigation.

Manafort, a longtime Republican political operative, led the presidential campaign from March until August last year when Trump asked him to resign. The resignation came after a tumultuous week in which The New York Times revealed that Manafort's name appeared in the Ukraine ledger — although the newspaper said at the time that officials were unsure whether Manafort actually received the money — and after the AP separately reported that he had orchestrated a covert Washington lobbying operation until 2014 on behalf of Ukraine's pro-Russian Party of Regions.

Officials with the Ukrainian National Anti-Corruption Bureau, which is investigating corruption under Yanukovych, have said they believe the ledger is genuine. But they have previously noted that they have no way of knowing whether Manafort received the money listed next to his name. The bureau said it is not investigating Manafort because he is not a Ukrainian citizen.

Still, Manafort's work continues to draw attention in Ukrainian politics.

Last month, Ukrainian lawmaker Serhiy Leshchenko revealed an invoice bearing the letterhead of Manafort's namesake company, Davis Manafort, that Leshchenko said was crafted to conceal a payment to Manafort as a purchase of 501 computers.

The AP provided to Manafort the amounts of the payments, dates and number of the bank account where they were received. Manafort told the AP that he was unable to review his own banking records showing receipt of the payments because his bank destroyed the records after a standard 7-year retention period. He said Tuesday the "computer sales contract is a fraud."

"The signature is not mine, and I didn't sell computers," he said in a statement. "What is clear, however, is individuals with political motivations are taking disparate pieces of information and distorting their significance through a campaign of smear and innuendo."

Leshchenko said last month the 2009 invoice was one of about 50 pages of documents, including private paperwork and copies of employee-issued debit cards, that were found in Manafort's former Kiev office by a new tenant.

The amount of the invoice — $750,000— and the payment date of Oct. 14, 2009, matches one entry on the ledger indicating payments to Manafort from the Party of Regions. The invoice was addressed to Neocom Systems Ltd., a company formerly registered in Belize, and included the account and routing numbers and postal address for Manafort's account at a branch of Wachovia National Bank in Alexandria, Virginia.
The AP had previously been unable to independently verify the $750,000 payment went to a Manafort company, but the newly obtained financial records reflect Manafort's receipt of that payment. The records show that Davis Manafort received the amount from Neocom Systems the day after the date of the invoice.

Leshchenko contended to AP that Yanukovych, as Ukraine's leader, paid Manafort money that came from his government's budget and was "stolen from Ukrainian citizens." He said: "Money received by Manafort has to be returned to the Ukrainian people."
Leshchenko said U.S. authorities should investigate what he described as corrupt deals between Manafort and Yanukovych. "It's about a U.S. citizen and money was transferred to a U.S. bank account," he said.

A $455,249 payment in November 2007 also matches the amount in the ledger. It came from Graten Alliance Ltd., a company that had also been registered in Belize. It is now inactive.

The AP reported last month that federal prosecutors are looking into Manafort's financial transactions in Cyprus, an island nation once known as a favored locale for money laundering.

Among those transactions was a $1 million payment in October 2009 routed through the Bank of Cyprus. The money was deposited into an account controlled by a Manafort-linked company, then left the account on the same day, broken into two disbursements of $500,000, according to documents obtained by the AP.

The records of Manafort's Cypriot transactions were requested by the U.S. Treasury Department Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, which works internationally with agencies to track money laundering and the movement of illicit funds around the globe

Dozens of Ukrainian political figures mentioned in the Black Ledger are under investigation in Ukraine. The anti-corruption bureau, which has been looking into the Black Ledger, publicly confirmed the authenticity of the signature of one top official mentioned there. In December, the bureau accused Mykhaylo Okhendovsky of receiving more than $160,000 from Party of Regions officials in 2012, when he was Ukraine's main election official.

The bureau said it would identify more suspects in the coming months.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/...yments-ex-trump-aide-090335803--politics.html

AP Exclusive: Manafort firm received Ukraine ledger payout

WASHINGTON (AP) — Last August, a handwritten ledger surfaced in Ukraine with dollar amounts and dates next to the name of Paul Manafort, who was then Donald Trump's campaign chairman.

Ukrainian investigators called it evidence of off-the-books payments from a pro-Russian political party — and part of a larger pattern of corruption under the country's former president. Manafort, who worked for the party as an international political consultant, has publicly questioned the ledger's authenticity.

Now, financial records newly obtained by The Associated Press confirm that at least $1.2 million in payments listed in the ledger next to Manafort's name were actually received by his consulting firm in the United States. They include payments in 2007 and 2009, providing the first evidence that Manafort's firm received at least some money listed in the so-called Black Ledger.

The two payments came years before Manafort became involved in Trump's campaign, but for the first time bolster the credibility of the ledger. They also put the ledger in a new light, as federal prosecutors in the U.S. have been investigating Manafort's work in Eastern Europe as part of a larger anti-corruption probe.

Separately, Manafort is also under scrutiny as part of congressional and FBI investigations into possible contacts between Trump associates and Russia's government under President Vladimir Poroshenko during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign. The payments detailed in the ledger and confirmed by the documents obtained by the AP are unrelated to the 2016 presidential campaign and came years before Manafort worked as Trump's unpaid campaign chairman.

In a statement to the AP, Manafort did not deny that his firm received the money but said "any wire transactions received by my company are legitimate payments for political consulting work that was provided. I invoiced my clients and they paid via wire transfer, which I received through a U.S. bank."

Manafort noted that he agreed to be paid according to his "clients' preferred financial institutions and instructions."
Previously, Manafort and his spokesman, Jason Maloni, have maintained the ledger was fabricated and said no public evidence existed that Manafort or others received payments recorded in it.

The AP, however, identified in the records two payments received by Manafort that aligned with the ledger: one for $750,000 that a Ukrainian lawmaker said last month was part of a money-laundering effort that should be investigated by U.S. authorities. The other was $455,249 and also matched a ledger entry.

The newly obtained records also expand the global scope of Manafort's financial activities related to his Ukrainian political consulting, because both payments came from companies once registered in the Central American country of Belize. Last month, the AP reported that the U.S. government has examined Manafort's financial transactions in the Mediterranean country of Cyprus as part of its probe.
Federal prosecutors have been looking into Manafort's work for years as part of an effort to recover Ukrainian assets stolen after the 2014 ouster of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, who fled to Russia. No charges have been filed as part of the investigation.

Manafort, a longtime Republican political operative, led the presidential campaign from March until August last year when Trump asked him to resign. The resignation came after a tumultuous week in which The New York Times revealed that Manafort's name appeared in the Ukraine ledger — although the newspaper said at the time that officials were unsure whether Manafort actually received the money — and after the AP separately reported that he had orchestrated a covert Washington lobbying operation until 2014 on behalf of Ukraine's pro-Russian Party of Regions.

Officials with the Ukrainian National Anti-Corruption Bureau, which is investigating corruption under Yanukovych, have said they believe the ledger is genuine. But they have previously noted that they have no way of knowing whether Manafort received the money listed next to his name. The bureau said it is not investigating Manafort because he is not a Ukrainian citizen.

Still, Manafort's work continues to draw attention in Ukrainian politics.

Last month, Ukrainian lawmaker Serhiy Leshchenko revealed an invoice bearing the letterhead of Manafort's namesake company, Davis Manafort, that Leshchenko said was crafted to conceal a payment to Manafort as a purchase of 501 computers.

The AP provided to Manafort the amounts of the payments, dates and number of the bank account where they were received. Manafort told the AP that he was unable to review his own banking records showing receipt of the payments because his bank destroyed the records after a standard 7-year retention period. He said Tuesday the "computer sales contract is a fraud."

"The signature is not mine, and I didn't sell computers," he said in a statement. "What is clear, however, is individuals with political motivations are taking disparate pieces of information and distorting their significance through a campaign of smear and innuendo."

Leshchenko said last month the 2009 invoice was one of about 50 pages of documents, including private paperwork and copies of employee-issued debit cards, that were found in Manafort's former Kiev office by a new tenant.

The amount of the invoice — $750,000— and the payment date of Oct. 14, 2009, matches one entry on the ledger indicating payments to Manafort from the Party of Regions. The invoice was addressed to Neocom Systems Ltd., a company formerly registered in Belize, and included the account and routing numbers and postal address for Manafort's account at a branch of Wachovia National Bank in Alexandria, Virginia.
The AP had previously been unable to independently verify the $750,000 payment went to a Manafort company, but the newly obtained financial records reflect Manafort's receipt of that payment. The records show that Davis Manafort received the amount from Neocom Systems the day after the date of the invoice.

Leshchenko contended to AP that Yanukovych, as Ukraine's leader, paid Manafort money that came from his government's budget and was "stolen from Ukrainian citizens." He said: "Money received by Manafort has to be returned to the Ukrainian people."
Leshchenko said U.S. authorities should investigate what he described as corrupt deals between Manafort and Yanukovych. "It's about a U.S. citizen and money was transferred to a U.S. bank account," he said.

A $455,249 payment in November 2007 also matches the amount in the ledger. It came from Graten Alliance Ltd., a company that had also been registered in Belize. It is now inactive.

The AP reported last month that federal prosecutors are looking into Manafort's financial transactions in Cyprus, an island nation once known as a favored locale for money laundering.

Among those transactions was a $1 million payment in October 2009 routed through the Bank of Cyprus. The money was deposited into an account controlled by a Manafort-linked company, then left the account on the same day, broken into two disbursements of $500,000, according to documents obtained by the AP.

The records of Manafort's Cypriot transactions were requested by the U.S. Treasury Department Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, which works internationally with agencies to track money laundering and the movement of illicit funds around the globe

Dozens of Ukrainian political figures mentioned in the Black Ledger are under investigation in Ukraine. The anti-corruption bureau, which has been looking into the Black Ledger, publicly confirmed the authenticity of the signature of one top official mentioned there. In December, the bureau accused Mykhaylo Okhendovsky of receiving more than $160,000 from Party of Regions officials in 2012, when he was Ukraine's main election official.

The bureau said it would identify more suspects in the coming months.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/...yments-ex-trump-aide-090335803--politics.html

THERE IS A FAULT LINE FISSURE AND WIDENING IN THAT TECTONIC PLATE UNDER THE TRUMP ADMIN, ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL THAT SERIAL LIAR IS SUCKED DOWN, CENSURED, AND HOPEFULLY IMPEACHED.
Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 9.23.17 AM.png

THIS WAS THE ULTIMATE BOGUS-MOGUS STORY AND A BLATANT FLAT-OUT LIE THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT HIS LIPS. THIS IS WHY HE HAS ZERO CRED AND HAS STOKED THE IRE OF MANY IN THIS COUNTRY. CANT EVER RESPECT SOMEONE LIKE THIS WHATSOEVER.

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.07.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.07.40 AM.png
WHAT LIES WILL HE SPREAD NEXT. HIM AND HIS BESTY P U T I N ARE ALREADY DOING A GOOD JOB TRYING TO PULL THE WOOL OVER THE WORLDS EYES THAT THEY ARE ON THE OUTS. LOVERS QUARREL.
THE LYING DAYS FOR AGENT ORANGE ARE NUMBERED.
Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.11.36 AM.png
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-wiretapping-smoking-gun-evidence-unmasking-susan-rice-2017-4

Back