TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
Trump doesn't appear to be sucking up to the Russians very much right now.

is he... or is all this just a diversion?... the man is not trustworthy!

As to spying everyone does it to everyone else.
true to a certain extent.... the right has always come up with some famous lie.... clear back to Dukakis and further...after the election we find out Gowdy altered Hillary's emails (CIA caught him and he confessed)... but this is a first for all the fake news the hacking and trying to fix the election... which really they did.. although every says they just tried

If you remember someone from the DNC secretly taped a private meeting Romney was having with supporters that likely cost Romney the election

he was just a news man in there doing an interview... saw Romney spewing some ******* and recorded it on his cell.... not quite the same thing!

Romney was having with supporters that likely cost Romney the election.
Romney cost himself the election in a lot of ways... that comment hurt him... but there were other things also

I got an idea ... why doesn't Trump just announce that he's already built that WALL between Mexico and the US ... hell, the Trumpetts will believe anything this guy says ... and the rest of the country can be spared the COSTS associated with building the wall.

he was just a news man in there doing an interview... saw Romney spewing some ******* and recorded it on his cell.... not quite the same thing!
Method is irrelevant
I got an idea ... why doesn't Trump just announce that he's already built that WALL between Mexico and the US ... hell, the Trumpetts will believe anything this guy says ... and the rest of the country can be spared the COSTS associated with building the wall.
That would likely get what's left of the Democratic party up in arms and you can't really afford to loose any more especially form things like heart attacks and strokes

By the way how IS the Democratic party doing?"

damn I thought for a minute you was going to forget your standing conversation piece!... it is your trade mark... can't defend your party so lets go to the Dem's

Oh I find plenty wrong on the Republican side
what????? you worship everything they do... and look at your gran hero Reagan... you think he is some kind of god... and look what he did to the country... he should have been in jail along with the other 22 members of his staff!

I feel obligated to bring up the sins of the Democrats.
sure you do.... what would a conversation with you be like if you didn't
never have a conversation about the issues... it's always Clinton/Obama... and how bad they are... 2 of the most liked pres in history... that should tell you something... like maybe I am a little wrong?

Start with Clinton and Benghazi ... that'd be nice ... PROVE IT! Nine committees couldn't ... maybe you can.
That was well buried so I will concede a bit on that. The surviving members of Benghazi were scattered to posts around the world (That is verifiable) To the best of my knowledge no survivor has given an in depth interview( If you have one I would like the link so I could watch it). There were military assets available to support the embassy (that is verifiable) As to whether they could have reached Benghazi in time is open to a certain amount of debate however the order was never given

My much more educated than you opinion is. When the attack went down Clinton and Obama hoped it would be resolved by the embassy security. It is really a reasonable assumption, nobody is supposed to ******* diplomats that is why they are universally given immunity. When the ******* hit the fan both Clinton and Obama have a problem. They did an excellent job of managing the information that got out. Key witnesses are scattered and as you have pointed out 9 inquiries still haven't determined all that really happened. Then Hillary resigns and left Obama holding the bag. I'll bet he was pissed. But then this wasn't too long after the Clinton foundation had cleaned up with Haiti rebuild so maybe it was just time to go

Good question and here's my opinion ... its baffled me for years as to why Democrats are so poor on defending themselves against charges & lies the Republicans continue to dolt out to the public. And I finally have come to the conclusion that many of the rich Democrats benefit from the policies of the Republicans ... like "trickle down" and they're willing to sit back and let Republicans win these fights. I know here in NC the voters are as baffled as to why Democrats did not counter with the charges Republicans kept drumming up ... no more than one false TV ad was taken down, the Republicans would come up with something totally different ... all lies and intentional miss-directions.
The lies and misdirection are hardly one sided. I think a lot of it happened because Obama kept telling everyone how great things were going and apparently a lot of people didn't agree. There are plenty of places where you can find out where the political money comes from, who gave how much to who. You should look into that, I have.

I would like to sit around and enjoy the debate however my cardiologist tell be that I have to get off my ass and walk more. I told him that I golf and the smartass asked if I used a cart (I do). So I have the choice of walking around a golf course or around the neighborhood.

Obama kept telling everyone how great things were going and apparently a lot of people didn't agree.

If you look at the numbers he wasn't lying.... just that people got irritated with the party of no.... and instead of looking at who is doing the NO's.... they rally behind a manure salesman with a mouth full of ******* and big promises of change.... and more of the NO got swept in with him!
you being a numbers man can look... over half the country didn't vote period!... of the other half a majority of them voted for Hillary... so what does that leave for your hero?... and there is some question on the delegates that did for him

But any bets on next Nov?.....and like the thread says... any bets he will make it 4 years?

These forum conservatives are still in denial of the Party Of No ... a name they gave themselves even before Obama had taken his first oath of office. That's how pissed they were that their GOP candidate lost big time.

Torpedo loves chatting with me ... we ALWAYS get around to his
* making more money in a bonus than I get in salary
* his skills at boxing over me
* his love skills and white women
* his education and my lack thereof
* my lack of economics​
and finally ....
* his dick size​

Torpedo loves chatting with me ... we ALWAYS get around to his
* making more money in a bonus than I get in salary
* his skills at boxing over me
* his love skills and white women
* his education and my lack thereof
* my lack of economics​
and finally ....
* his dick size​
And you Mac just a few days ago in post 9040 of the Politics forum, instead of continuing to debate substantively....or admitting your were simply wrong about the FCC privacy law called me: "fa@@ot breath", "round mouth", told me to find a "juicy cock to suck" and told me to "fu@k off"...the first of those name callings being a clear violation of the site's terms and rules.

Torp treats you with kid gloves compared to how you slander and name call people on here when you get caught on the losing end of a debate.

damn you just don't give up and admit you were wrong!

or admitting your were simply wrong

the left is never wrong!.... maybe a little short of a few facts... but never wrong!

: "fa@@ot breath", "round mouth", told me to find a "juicy cock to suck" and told me to "fu@k off".

again.....around here those are terms of endearment

after all that see how nice I am to you?... pal!
couldn't resist stroking your....????

makes me think I must be using the wrong words when we......????

To bring this thread back on topic and help unite us all under the US flag, this is about the threat that Russia continues to pose to US national security and the current sitting President's ignorance of foreign affairs (again his lack of suitability for the job), and his campaign team's cooperation/coordination/collaboration/co-conspiring/and 'cozying' up with Russia to help him win the election and other kick-backs. This is all real, and the investigation being conducted by credible US INTEL services is unfortunately all too slowly connecting all the pieces.

More News feeds from today;
Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 11.21.21 PM.png

EXCERPT: The CIA released a rare public statement afterward, saying "the American public should be deeply troubled by any WikiLeaks disclosure designed to damage the Intelligence Community's ability to protect America against terrorists or other adversaries."

Pompeo's speech Thursday came six months after then-candidate Donald Trump praised WikiLeaks for publishing emails stolen by Russian hackers from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta.

The US intelligence community concluded in January that Russian President Vladimir Putin "ordered" the election-related hacking in an effort to undermine Americans' faith in the election and help elect Trump — and was aided by WikiLeaks and Russia's state-sponsored news agency, Russia Today.

Over the summer, when WikiLeaks was releasing daily batches of emails stolen from John Podesta's inbox, many journalists noted that Russia Today and Sputnik — another state-run Russian news agency — frequently shared the leaked documents on Twitter before WikiLeaks did.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/cia-mike-pompeo-wikileaks-assange-2017-4
Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 11.26.09 PM.png

EXCERPT: .... asked at a Newseum event Wednesday night what Americans could do to protect against the meddling of a foreign government in politics. His response: "The most important thing to be done is people need to be aware of the possibility that what they're reading has been shaped by troll farms, looking to push a message on Twitter to undermine our confidence" about the electoral process.

US intelligence agencies said in a January report that Russian efforts to interfere in last year's American presidential election in favor of Republican Donald Trump included paid social media users, or "trolls." Part of the goal was to spread information to "denigrate" Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, who lost the November election, according to the report.

The FBI is investigating, including whether the Kremlin coordinated with Trump campaign associates.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-director-james-comey-russia-2017-4

TRUMP IS A MOSCOVIAN CANDIDATE - FACT.
Screen-Shot-2017-03-28-at-8.38.47-AM.png
6a4ba7a079055bd33e6d87b535b72beb.jpg
f879fb7bbe7c471710c8724a1c9bcb04.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 11.48.17 PM.png

Back