TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
Put me down for Trump never getting impeached as that option was not listed in the poll.

LOL, SERIOUSLY @STIFFBBC, IT WASN'T AN OPTION ON THE POLL OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE ITS NOT EVEN CONSIDERED AS VIABLE WITH THE THEME OF THIS THREAD. FACTS ARE OVERWHELMING ON HERE AS TO THE CASE WHY TRUMP SHOULD BE TOLD
Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 12.40.28 AM.png

MORE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE BY THE TRUMP ADMIN ... WHEN WILL THE PEOPLE FINALLY STAND-UP & SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, TIME TO IMPEACH THIS P U T I N PUPPET:

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 12.23.47 AM.png
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-russia-investigation-doj-jeff-sessions-mary-mccord-2017-4

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 12.43.31 AM.png

Last edited:
TO ALL THE NON-BELIEVERS (@STIFFBBC @Torpedo @CalichicksonBBC ), WATCH, READ, & WEEP - TRUMP's RUMP IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS COOKED. IF YOU HAVE ANY INTELLIGENCE ABOUT YOU, OR TRUST YOUR PATRIOTIC COUNTRYMEN WHO WORK FOR US INTELLIGENCE YOU WOULD CLEARLY KNOW, UNDERSTAND, & SEE THE TRUTH FOR YOURSELF TOO:

watch

FROM TODAYS POST
Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 2.36.06 AM.png
The conflicting explanations have raised questions about why no one seems to know for sure, or at least isn't willing to say, who brought Page on — and why.

Page's personal and professional history offers little hint of an interest in American politics or foreign policy, except for a yearlong stint at the Council on Foreign Relations in the late '90s.

He also wrote occasional blog posts between 2013 and 2014 in which he criticized the US sanctions on Russia as "sanctimonious expressions of moral superiority" and praised Igor Sechin, the executive chairman of Russia's state oil company, Rosneft, for his "accomplishments" in advancing US-Russia relations.

Page lived in Moscow in the early 2000s, when he was an investment banker for Merrill Lynch. He says he has served as an adviser "on key transactions" for Russia's state-owned energy giant, Gazprom. In 2011, Page set up his investment fund, Global Energy Capital, with former Gazprom executive Sergey Yatesenko.

On March 21, 2016, Trump named Page a member of his foreign-policy team in an interview with The Washington Post, prompting questions about how an energy consultant with no foreign-policy experience landed on Trump's radar. The Daily Caller reported recently that Corey Lewandowski, Trump's first campaign manager, recruited Page to the campaign. Other reports say that Sam Clovis, a campaign co-chair, brought him on.

Page served in the Navy for five years after graduating from the Naval Academy in 1993. He drove a Mercedes and "reveled in lavish spending that sometimes seemed to exceed his means," The New York Times reported on Wednesday.

Page told The Times last month that "the half year I spent on the Trump campaign meant more to me than the five years I spent in the Navy." But the extent of his involvement with the campaign is even murkier than how he landed on it.

58b85e1fca2b0122008b4af7-2400
Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the US. Getty Mario Tama

Page said early last month that he "spent many hours" at Trump campaign headquarters last year, referring to himself in a letter to the Senate Intelligence Committee as a "campaign surrogate." An administration official who worked with the campaign told Business Insider at the time, however, that no one could recall having seen Page at Trump Tower, where the campaign was headquartered.

But a campaign adviser recently told The Post that Page "was one of the more active" foreign-policy advisers on a team that included terrorism analyst Walid Phares, former Pentagon inspector general Joseph Schmitz, international energy lawyer George Papadopoulos, and retired Army Lt. Gen. Joseph Keith Kellogg.

The adviser told The Post that Page frequently submitted policy recommendations and requested meetings with Trump, which the campaign has said were never granted. He attended three dinners held for the foreign-policy advisers in the spring and summer of 2016, according to The Post, and met Russia's ambassador to the US, Sergey Kislyak, at the Republican National Convention in July.

Page evidently was still meeting with the foreign-policy group as late as August 19, Phares told Reuters at the time.

In September, Yahoo's Michael Isikoff, citing a Western intelligence source, reported that Page traveled to Moscow in July — a trip that Politico reported was approved by Lewandowski — to meet with Sechin.

Page has denied those reports, insisting he was there only to give a speech at Moscow's New Economic School. But the trip raised red flags at the FBI, which sought and obtained an order under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to surveil Page's communications shortly thereafter. He is the first — and, so far, only — member of Trump's campaign to have been placed under direct FBI surveillance as a result of his ties to Russia.

ap157237006425.jpg
Trump and his first campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski. AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall

Page told Business Insider recently that he thought the FISA requests were "unjustified." But the government's application for the FISA order has been renewed more than once, according to The Post.

The Trump campaign scrambled to distance itself from Page in September. Jason Miller, its communications director, told The Hill on September 24 that Page had "never been a part of our campaign." Campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told CNN a day later that Page was "certainly not part of the campaign that I'm running."

But Lewandowski — who was, at least officially, the highest-ranking campaign official until June — told Reuters in August that Page had "definitely" been an adviser.

(The current administration official who worked with the campaign and spoke to Business Insider last month said Miller and Conway had never met Page and that was why they downplayed his role on the campaign.)

Page took a "leave of absence" from the campaign in September after news broke of his July trip to Moscow. In a letter to the Department of Justice in February, Page said he had "decided to step back" from the campaign so he could "more effectively fight" allegations that he had inappropriate contact with the Russians, "and not create a further distraction for my colleagues."

BuzzFeed had one month earlier published a 35-page dossier detailing Trump's alleged ties to Russia that, among other things, accused Page of serving as a liaison between the Trump campaign and Moscow during the election.

The document appeared to corroborate what Yahoo reported four months earlier — Page took his controversial trip to Moscow, it said, to meet with Sechin. There, Page was offered the brokerage of a 19% stake in Rosneft in exchange for the lifting of US sanctions on Russia, but was noncommittal, according to the dossier.

On December 7, Rosneft signed a deal to sell 19.5% of its shares, roughly $11 billion, to the multinational commodity trader Glencore Plc and Qatar's state-owned wealth fund. Qatar's sovereign wealth fund is Glencore's largest shareholder.

Page was in Moscow on December 8 to "meet with some of the top managers" of Rosneft, he told reporters at the time. He denied meeting with Sechin during that trip but said it would have been "a great honor."

The FBI used the dossier's raw intelligence about Page to bolster its case for the FISA order, according to CNN, indicating the bureau had enough confidence in the validity of the document to corroborate it and present those findings in court. The fact that Page was already on the FBI's radar because of his ties to a Russian spy who posed as a UN attaché in New York City in 2013 may have further helped the bureau's case.

"In my long experience in dealing with FISA processing, unconfirmed information about a potential target cannot and has not been included in the application," said John Rizzo, the former acting general counsel of the CIA. "So if the CNN report is accurate, then I have to believe that the FBI and Department of Justice concluded, and the court agreed, that the info in the dossier about Page was reliable."

Last edited:
TO ALL THE NON-BELIEVERS (@STIFFBBC @Torpedo @CalichicksonBBC ), WATCH, READ, & WEEP - TRUMP's RUMP IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS COOKED. IF YOU HAVE ANY INTELLIGENCE ABOUT YOU, OR TRUST YOUR PATRIOTIC COUNTRYMEN WHO WORK FOR US INTELLIGENCE YOU WOULD CLEARLY KNOW, UNDERSTAND, & SEE THE TRUTH FOR YOURSELF TOO:

watch

FROM TODAYS POST
View attachment 1237912
The conflicting explanations have raised questions about why no one seems to know for sure, or at least isn't willing to say, who brought Page on — and why.

Page's personal and professional history offers little hint of an interest in American politics or foreign policy, except for a yearlong stint at the Council on Foreign Relations in the late '90s.

He also wrote occasional blog posts between 2013 and 2014 in which he criticized the US sanctions on Russia as "sanctimonious expressions of moral superiority" and praised Igor Sechin, the executive chairman of Russia's state oil company, Rosneft, for his "accomplishments" in advancing US-Russia relations.

Page lived in Moscow in the early 2000s, when he was an investment banker for Merrill Lynch. He says he has served as an adviser "on key transactions" for Russia's state-owned energy giant, Gazprom. In 2011, Page set up his investment fund, Global Energy Capital, with former Gazprom executive Sergey Yatesenko.

On March 21, 2016, Trump named Page a member of his foreign-policy team in an interview with The Washington Post, prompting questions about how an energy consultant with no foreign-policy experience landed on Trump's radar. The Daily Caller reported recently that Corey Lewandowski, Trump's first campaign manager, recruited Page to the campaign. Other reports say that Sam Clovis, a campaign co-chair, brought him on.

Page served in the Navy for five years after graduating from the Naval Academy in 1993. He drove a Mercedes and "reveled in lavish spending that sometimes seemed to exceed his means," The New York Times reported on Wednesday.

Page told The Times last month that "the half year I spent on the Trump campaign meant more to me than the five years I spent in the Navy." But the extent of his involvement with the campaign is even murkier than how he landed on it.

58b85e1fca2b0122008b4af7-2400
Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the US. Getty Mario Tama

Page said early last month that he "spent many hours" at Trump campaign headquarters last year, referring to himself in a letter to the Senate Intelligence Committee as a "campaign surrogate." An administration official who worked with the campaign told Business Insider at the time, however, that no one could recall having seen Page at Trump Tower, where the campaign was headquartered.

But a campaign adviser recently told The Post that Page "was one of the more active" foreign-policy advisers on a team that included terrorism analyst Walid Phares, former Pentagon inspector general Joseph Schmitz, international energy lawyer George Papadopoulos, and retired Army Lt. Gen. Joseph Keith Kellogg.

The adviser told The Post that Page frequently submitted policy recommendations and requested meetings with Trump, which the campaign has said were never granted. He attended three dinners held for the foreign-policy advisers in the spring and summer of 2016, according to The Post, and met Russia's ambassador to the US, Sergey Kislyak, at the Republican National Convention in July.

Page evidently was still meeting with the foreign-policy group as late as August 19, Phares told Reuters at the time.

In September, Yahoo's Michael Isikoff, citing a Western intelligence source, reported that Page traveled to Moscow in July — a trip that Politico reported was approved by Lewandowski — to meet with Sechin.

Page has denied those reports, insisting he was there only to give a speech at Moscow's New Economic School. But the trip raised red flags at the FBI, which sought and obtained an order under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to surveil Page's communications shortly thereafter. He is the first — and, so far, only — member of Trump's campaign to have been placed under direct FBI surveillance as a result of his ties to Russia.

ap157237006425.jpg
Trump and his first campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski. AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall

Page told Business Insider recently that he thought the FISA requests were "unjustified." But the government's application for the FISA order has been renewed more than once, according to The Post.

The Trump campaign scrambled to distance itself from Page in September. Jason Miller, its communications director, told The Hill on September 24 that Page had "never been a part of our campaign." Campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told CNN a day later that Page was "certainly not part of the campaign that I'm running."

But Lewandowski — who was, at least officially, the highest-ranking campaign official until June — told Reuters in August that Page had "definitely" been an adviser.

(The current administration official who worked with the campaign and spoke to Business Insider last month said Miller and Conway had never met Page and that was why they downplayed his role on the campaign.)

Page took a "leave of absence" from the campaign in September after news broke of his July trip to Moscow. In a letter to the Department of Justice in February, Page said he had "decided to step back" from the campaign so he could "more effectively fight" allegations that he had inappropriate contact with the Russians, "and not create a further distraction for my colleagues."

BuzzFeed had one month earlier published a 35-page dossier detailing Trump's alleged ties to Russia that, among other things, accused Page of serving as a liaison between the Trump campaign and Moscow during the election.

The document appeared to corroborate what Yahoo reported four months earlier — Page took his controversial trip to Moscow, it said, to meet with Sechin. There, Page was offered the brokerage of a 19% stake in Rosneft in exchange for the lifting of US sanctions on Russia, but was noncommittal, according to the dossier.

On December 7, Rosneft signed a deal to sell 19.5% of its shares, roughly $11 billion, to the multinational commodity trader Glencore Plc and Qatar's state-owned wealth fund. Qatar's sovereign wealth fund is Glencore's largest shareholder.

Page was in Moscow on December 8 to "meet with some of the top managers" of Rosneft, he told reporters at the time. He denied meeting with Sechin during that trip but said it would have been "a great honor."

The FBI used the dossier's raw intelligence about Page to bolster its case for the FISA order, according to CNN, indicating the bureau had enough confidence in the validity of the document to corroborate it and present those findings in court. The fact that Page was already on the FBI's radar because of his ties to a Russian spy who posed as a UN attaché in New York City in 2013 may have further helped the bureau's case.

"In my long experience in dealing with FISA processing, unconfirmed information about a potential target cannot and has not been included in the application," said John Rizzo, the former acting general counsel of the CIA. "So if the CNN report is accurate, then I have to believe that the FBI and Department of Justice concluded, and the court agreed, that the info in the dossier about Page was reliable."

Hi BBB76,

With all due respect, if you have any intelligence about you do you recall a little beyond about a half year ago where Hillary Clinton was virtually guaranteed the presidency?

If not, perhaps you could recall Time, the Daily Beast, the Business Insider, CNN, and even my national paper in Canada just to name a few:
( http://time.com/4561386/hillary-clinton-campaign/ )
( http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...hy-hillary-clinton-is-still-going-to-win.html )
( http://www.businessinsider.com/polls-election-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-2016-11 )
( http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/25/politics/hillary-clinton-2016-election-poll/ )
( https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...overwhelming-favourite-to-win-presidency.html )

Even with all their analysis a different result occurred and Trump got the presidency. I know you desire to have Trump crucified for a variety of reasons and we greatly differ on the issue of Trump just like I differ with @subhub174014. But even with @subhub174014, I can debate these issues with him and remain civil: I hope the same can be done with you especially seeing that you have the high responsibility of being a moderator on this site.

Therefore, let's see what happens and let history declare who ultimately is right about how Trump will fair. I personally believe that Trump will not only serve two terms without impeachment but you might even have to find space on Mount Rushmore for his face to be carved on it too. And when that future, however unlikely to you and most others, occurs I could be declared a visionary should others read my post(s) in the future. Peace.

P.S., You might discount my opinion not being an American, so I'll provide a couple of fellow African-Americans that share my view on Trump:

Last edited:
here we go again.... another "Benghazi" on Rice this time...... and I wonder just what changed Graham's position on Trump?... now all of a sudden he is a "trumpie"?

The White House’s game on Russia has now been fully exposed

Rep. Adam Schiff, the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said today that the Committee’s investigation of Russian election interference and possible Trump campaign collusion with it is “back on track” after its controversial chairman, California Republican Devin Nunes, recused himself from the probe. Schiff’s remarks are a hopeful sign that the Committee will finally be able to constructively take on its oversight role.

But there are now new reasons to worry that, if anything, Republicans are even more determined to make sure it doesn’t turn up anything at all. That’s troubling, because Republicans may be successful at subverting the possibility of getting to the bottom of the scandal — which they are now clearly trying to do, by creating a distraction aimed at diverting public attention away from story and instead towards conspiracy theories involving the Obama administration.

Ryan Lizza has a new report in the New Yorker that reveals fresh details about the GOP game plan. The aim is to cast the Russia investigation as another Benghazi — by turning former National Security Advisor Susan Rice into the villain of the story, and fixing the focus of the hearings on her.

That bringing Rice into the investigation is still being contemplated is further evidence of the bad faith of the White House’s approach to this whole tale. All of Trump’s efforts to smear his predecessor, including accusing former President Obama of ordering surveillance of Trump Tower, and claiming that Rice had committed a crime, have been proven false — something Trump and his allies refuse to even acknowledge.
Trump instigated this maelstrom as a result of his March 4 tweet in which he falsely claimed that former president Obama had his Trump Tower “wires tapped.” But rather than retract his baseless tweet, Trump and his allies latched onto it, spinning implausible theories in an effort to drum up even a sliver of evidence for it after the fact. And it’s even worse than what has until now been publicly known: according to Lizza’s reporting, the White House “put out an all-points bulletin” to “find something that justifies the President’s crazy tweet about surveillance at Trump Tower.”

What followed was a sequence of events in which Nunes appeared to collaborate with the White House to review cherry-picked classified intelligence and leak it to the media to craft a false narrative that the Obama administration had somehow surveilled the Trump team. After that claim was confirmed to be false by intelligence officials, the White House moved on to the Rice deflection: arguing that Rice, as Obama’s National Security Advisor, had reviewed the intercepts of phone calls between Russian government officials and requested that the identities of the Americans subject to what is known as “incidental collection” be “unmasked.”

Mike Conaway, the Texas Republican who is stepping into Nunes’ role as chair for the Russia investigation, has pledged to stay focused on the subject of the investigation — Russian meddling in the election and any Trump campaign collusion with that effort. But his past statements are concerning. At the Committee’s first open hearing on the matter last month, at which FBI Director James Comey confirmed that the FBI is investigating Russian election interference and collusion with the Trump campaign, Conaway expressed doubts about whether the Russian interference was intended to help Trump, despite the fact that the intelligence community has determined that this is the case.

One thing to watch for now is the role the conservative media — allied with Trump — will likely play in shifting the focus to Rice. Primed by another spurious, politicized GOP investigation involving Rice (Benghazi), conservative pundits are eager to portray Rice as a devious figure in this new narrative. For example, Sharyl Attkisson of the Sinclair Broadcast Group prefaced a segment this week with this teaser:

Hearings are being planned to find out more about whether Obama political officials obtained intelligence to use against Trump associates. News reports recently alleged President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice asked to see names of U.S. citizens captured incidentally in surveillance, names normally strictly masked for privacy reasons.

That cued up Attkisson’s interview of South Carolina Republican Senator Lindsay Graham, who pronounced himself “uncomfortable” with what Rice had done. He pledged there would be a Senate hearing at which he would ask intelligence community officials whether Rice had asked for any “unmasking” — even though, as noted above, a bipartisan group from the House determined that this was in the ordinary course of Rice’s job.

It’s reassuring that a bipartisan group of House members has acknowledged they reviewed the NSA materials and concluded that Rice had done nothing wrong. But it now looks as if the House Intelligence Committee will try to embroil Rice in the Russia hearings, anyway. If so, it will show just how far the Committee’s Republicans are willing to go to prop up Trump’s lies — and to distract from efforts to get to the bottom of Russian meddling, as well as any possible Trump campaign collusion with it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...he-white-houses-game-on-russia-has-now-been-f

Hi BBB76,

With all due respect, if you have any intelligence about you do you recall a little beyond about a half year ago where Hillary Clinton was virtually guaranteed the presidency?

If not, perhaps you could recall Time, the Daily Beast, the Business Insider, CNN, and even my national paper in Canada just to name a few:
( http://time.com/4561386/hillary-clinton-campaign/ )
( http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...hy-hillary-clinton-is-still-going-to-win.html )
( http://www.businessinsider.com/polls-election-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-2016-11 )
( http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/25/politics/hillary-clinton-2016-election-poll/ )
( https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...overwhelming-favourite-to-win-presidency.html )

Even with all their analysis a different result occurred and Trump got the presidency. I know you desire to have Trump crucified for a variety of reasons and we greatly differ on the issue of Trump just like I differ with @subhub174014. But even with @subhub174014, I can debate these issues with him and remain civil: I hope the same can be done with you especially seeing that you have the high responsibility of being a moderator on this site.

Therefore, let's see what happens and let history declare who ultimately is right about how Trump will fair. I personally believe that Trump will not only serve two terms without impeachment but you might even have to find space on Mount Rushmore for his face to be carved on it too. And when that future, however unlikely to you and most others, occurs I could be declared a visionary should others read my post(s) in the future. Peace.

P.S., You might discount my opinion not being an American, so I'll provide a couple of fellow African-Americans that share my view on Trump:

Lol, OK @stiffbbc,time will tell and we shall see all you have prophesized. There is no debate here, we (the US) already know Trump colluded with the Russians and offered them favors to help with the election which will be revealed further soon. No one cares about Hillary, she ran a terrible campaign thinking she was just gonna waltz into the Whitehouse.

Trump will be lucky to finish his first term much less serve out a 2nd. Mount Rushmore, dam I know Canada was legalizing marijuana but you must be smoking some exceptionally potent ******* up there.

If he's not impeached 1st he's out in 4yrs. People who voted for trump are already expressing buyers remorse and all those people who stayed home last election will be out to vote against him, I'll bet you a whole garbage bag full of that ******* you smoking up there on it.

Lol, OK @stiffbbc,time will tell and we shall see all you have prophesized. There is no debate here, we (the US) already know Trump colluded with the Russians and offered them favors to help with the election which will be revealed further soon. No one cares about Hillary, she ran a terrible campaign thinking she was just gonna waltz into the Whitehouse.

Trump will be lucky to finish his first term much less serve out a 2nd. Mount Rushmore, dam I know Canada was legalizing marijuana but you must be smoking some exceptionally potent ******* up there.

If he's not impeached 1st he's out in 4yrs.
Yes, time will tell whether Trump will become a legendary hero as president, or a zero. For the record, I never have smoked and I plan never to smoke (so you lost yet another contest after Trump defeating Hillary), short of chem trails and other pollutants in the air that are common in both our countries, but that is another story. Moreover, I think it's interesting that Trump is not trying to position America to smoke weed unlike my pot-head Prime Minister who espouses it for my nation. It just goes to show how excellent Trump is and you refuse to acknowledge that. Also, I was correct with Trump with my hope that Trump becomes president; again time will tell if I am correct or you are at the very least when we can reflect on Trump's presidency when his successor is in office whoever he/she might be?

Last edited:
for all your bible talk and etc.... how can you even consider supporting "chester the molester"?
LOL? Who's Chester? I thought we are discussing Trump? And I'm not sure about you but I don't consider myself worthy to throw stones as I am not faultless and I have sinned. If you feel you can throw stones at whoever Chester is, I hope you are sinless so no stones get cast your way.

Last edited:
LOL? Who's Chester? I thought we are discussing Trump?
...Chester The Molester was a cartoon character created by Larry Flynt (Hustler Mag.) back in the 1980's I'm fairly sure. It was about a deviant guy that went around molesting and chasing ******* girls. The cartoons weren't graphic, but it did show him feeling up little girls and exposing himself (back to viewers) to girls. I would post one here but I'm pretty sure the website would just take it down. You can do your own website search.

...As far as Donald Trump is concerned, he has always fancied younger girls and is in a lawsuit now over being with a 13 year old girl. He also has hung out with Jeffrey Epstein in his "Pleasure Palace"; Epstein is a convicted ******* and actually served prison time.

...Interestingly enough, as stories pop up on the internet about Trump and his lawsuit and his many trips to Russia, they are fairly quickly removed and one has to start all over researching this story. Here are a few that are still up as of yesterday:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-baby-*******-ca_b_10619944.html
http://fusion.net/here-are-all-the-times-donald-trump-has-been-accused-of-1793860459
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under...in-jeffrey-epstein-*******-sex-lawsuit-210065

You may find these interesting reading.

...Chester The Molester was a cartoon character created by Larry Flynt (Hustler Mag.) back in the 1980's I'm fairly sure. It was about a deviant guy that went around molesting and chasing ******* girls. The cartoons weren't graphic, but it did show him feeling up little girls and exposing himself (back to viewers) to girls. I would post one here but I'm pretty sure the website would just take it down. You can do your own website search.

...As far as Donald Trump is concerned, he has always fancied younger girls and is in a lawsuit now over being with a 13 year old girl. He also has hung out with Jeffrey Epstein in his "Pleasure Palace"; Epstein is a convicted ******* and actually served prison time.

...Interestingly enough, as stories pop up on the internet about Trump and his lawsuit and his many trips to Russia, they are fairly quickly removed and one has to start all over researching this story. Here are a few that are still up as of yesterday:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-baby-*******-ca_b_10619944.html
http://fusion.net/here-are-all-the-times-donald-trump-has-been-accused-of-1793860459
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under...in-jeffrey-epstein-*******-sex-lawsuit-210065

You may find these interesting reading.
They are severe crimes if they are proven true. Seeing that you too are a man of faith, one could also accuse Saul as a murderer before he became Paul, and King David had Uriah murdered so he could claim Bathsheba as his wife. Both were killers, but they were favored by God. Moreover, I have no idea if I'm correct but would you have any thoughts of 1st Thessalonians 4:16-17?

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

I don't mean to deify Trump, but I didn't make up that verse: 1st Thessalonians 4:16-17 from the King James Version was written in the Bible long before either of us were alive. If you or anyone else have issues with that then your fight is with God and not me. Plus should you think that was their way of saying "trumpet", that might not be the case as Joel 2:1 says "Blow ye the trumpet in Zion..." and Numbers 10:2 says "Make thee two trumpets of silver..." and there are the trumpets listed in Revelation from chapters 8 to 9. So why is there the distinction between "trumpet"s and the "trump of God"? Hmmmmmm?

Seeing that you too are a man of faith
I've mentioned this a few times, but you possibly haven't read it, but both my wife & I come from very religious families ... my dad is a Methodist minister (partially retired now), and my wife's dad is the head deacon in their Baptist church. So, my exposure to the bible is fairly good seeings as I grew up with it.

I've mentioned this a few times, but you possibly haven't read it, but both my wife & I come from very religious families ... my dad is a Methodist minister (partially retired now), and my wife's dad is the head deacon in their Baptist church. So, my exposure to the bible is fairly good seeings as I grew up with it.
I don't doubt it: you have a blessed background.

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

I guess all these women are supposed to just turn their heads and spread their legs... because Trump is mentioned in the bible?

The Latest: Virginia GOP candidate offended by Trump tape
McClatchy Washington Bureau 15 hours ago

GOOCHLAND, Va. The Latest on the Republican primary debate for Virginia governor (all times local): 5:00 p.m. The front-runner for the Republican nomination in Virginia's closely watched governor's race is expressing discomfort with series of vulgar and predatory comments about women President Donald Trump made in a recording 12 years ago. Ed Gillespie said at a Republican debate Saturday in Goochland that he was offended by comments from a 2005 Access Hollywood tape in which Trump boasted about groping women. Gillespie said all Americans deserve respect and noted that he was a husband and ******* of two daughters. He made the comments after one of his opponents, Corey Stewart, accused Gillespie ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/1a1bc731-57d8-33d0-bca2-7f009a58ed3c/ss_the-latest:-virginia-gop.html

this man is a pervert and supports those of same mind....I.E. bill orielly

I guess all these women are supposed to just turn their heads and spread their legs... because Trump is mentioned in the bible?

GOOCHLAND, Va. The Latest on the Republican primary debate for Virginia governor (all times local): 5:00 p.m. The front-runner for the Republican nomination in Virginia's closely watched governor's race is expressing discomfort with series of vulgar and predatory comments about women President Donald Trump made in a recording 12 years ago. Ed Gillespie said at a Republican debate Saturday in Goochland that he was offended by comments from a 2005 Access Hollywood tape in which Trump boasted about groping women. Gillespie said all Americans deserve respect and noted that he was a husband and ******* of two daughters. He made the comments after one of his opponents, Corey Stewart, accused Gillespie ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/1a1bc731-57d8-33d0-bca2-7f009a58ed3c/ss_the-latest:-virginia-gop.html

I'll let your American judicial system judge Trump on Earth if he is guilty of such crimes and then I'll let God judge Trump in the afterlife as He will judge us all one day.

Plus, even the vilest and most wicked of people can be capable of some good such as when Hitler honored Jesse Owens for his performance in the Olympics in Germany ( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/trump-wins.79333/page-14#post-1223768 ) and someone you might know once said this too:
... people switch!

Yes, time will tell whether Trump will become a legendary hero as president, or a zero. For the record, I never have smoked and I plan never to smoke (so you lost yet another contest after Trump defeating Hillary), short of chem trails and other pollutants in the air that are common in both our countries, but that is another story. Moreover, I think it's interesting that Trump is not trying to position America to smoke weed unlike my pot-head Prime Minister who espouses it for my nation. It just goes to show how excellent Trump is and you refuse to acknowledge that. Also, I was correct with Trump with my hope that Trump becomes president; again time will tell if I am correct or you are at the very least when we can reflect on Trump's presidency when his successor is in office whoever he/she might be?
Agreed on all accounts @Stiffbcc :exciting: with the exception that people shouldn't assume that just because a person is against/con not supportive of one thing it doesn't mean or constitute they are for something else.

Just because I'm not supportive of Trump doesnt mean I'm for or was supportive of Hillary. That's what all of the counterpoints that come up on these political sessions keep making the same mistake and offense. When someone states something negative about one party whether demos/repubs the other side immediately counter attacks the other side. I'm moderate, neutral ground as far as politics goes which the libertarian party marries the best of the far right repubs and far left demos into a centerist position.

Trump has demonstrated some libertarian like political strategies but his mouth (tweets) espouses what's in his heart and mind and the man is insane nor a centrist but a narcissistic extremist who would do anything to win an election such as make a deal with the devil, or Russians. He probably did both.

Agreed on all accounts @Stiffbcc :exciting: with the exception that people shouldn't assume that just because a person is against/con not supportive of one thing it doesn't mean or constitute they are for something else.

Just because I'm not supportive of Trump doesnt mean I'm for or was supportive of Hillary. That's what all of the counterpoints that come up on these political sessions keep making the same mistake and offense. When someone states something negative about one party whether demos/repubs the other side immediately counter attacks the other side. I'm moderate, neutral ground as far as politics goes which the libertarian party marries the best of the far right repubs and far left demos into a centerist position.

Trump has demonstrated some libertarian like political strategies but his mouth (tweets) espouses what's in his heart and mind and the man is insane nor a centrist but a narcissistic extremist who would do anything to win an election such as make a deal with the devil, or Russians. He probably did both.
Well he is now your president. Even if he did a deal with P U T I N or the devil, it's all on Trump. Also if you look at what happened to Alexander Litvinenko after receiving a polonium present from P U T I N ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko ), and did you catch on US media with what they are doing to homosexuals in Russia nowadays (not that I number one of them) ( http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4397118/Chechnya-opens-concentration-camp-homosexuals.html ), plus as a moderator could you ask the programmers why when one writes P U T I N it come out as PUTIN? One of P U T I N's enemies who I believe is the leader of Ukraine? ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petro_Poroshenko ) So it would seem P U T I N's critics would probably liken him to the devil.

But this is about Trump not P U T I N. Despite the consensus, someone so disagreeable could not build a massive real estate empire as Trump did as no one would deal with or help a "narcissistic extremist". If he takes those skills and runs America like one of his real estate holdings, your country shall be blessed and I'd be envious looking north of the US border.

P.S. seeing that I got your eye, another user request I have on this site besides the curiosity of P U T I N, is to see if it is possible to augment the number of follows one could have be increased beyond 1000 too?

Peace.

Plus, even the vilest and most wicked of people can be capable of some good such as when Hitler honored Jesse Owens for his performance in the Olympics in Germany
it wasn't some thing he wanted to do...

as for him switching.... he was born with a silver spoon.... and just taught that people serve him.... the man is vile through and through!.... someone born that way can't change!
political beliefs... yes... but that is not how he has lived his life

to tell the truth... I bet he couldn't pass a G.E.D. test.... but he has the wealth to push and influence.... and the gift to gab!
money=power..... but as Pres... he is just another world leader... and most of them are laughing at him!...him/us!

it wasn't some thing he wanted to do...
On the topic of Hitler, I have 5 sources to validate my claim that he did honor Jesse Owens unlike FDR:
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Owens),
(https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistori..._true_that_hitler_was_friendly_towards_jesse/),
(http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/571),
(
), or
(
)

Moreover in the 4th source I cited if you watch the video, Germany even posthumously named a street after Jesse Owens death in 1980.

As for Trump, time will tell what happens.

Well he is now your president. Even if he did a deal with P U T I N or the devil, it's all on Trump. Also if you look at what happened to Alexander Litvinenko after receiving a polonium present from P U T I N ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko ), and did you catch on US media with what they are doing to homosexuals in Russia nowadays (not that I number one of them) ( http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4397118/Chechnya-opens-concentration-camp-homosexuals.html ), plus as a moderator could you ask the programmers why when one writes P U T I N it come out as Poroshenko? One of P U T I N's enemies who I believe is the leader of Ukraine? ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petro_Poroshenko ) So it would seem P U T I N's critics would probably liken him to the devil.

But this is about Trump not P U T I N. Despite the consensus, someone so disagreeable could not build a massive real estate empire as Trump did as no one would deal with or help a "narcissistic extremist". If he takes those skills and runs America like one of his real estate holdings, your country shall be blessed and I'd be envious looking north of the US border.

P.S. seeing that I got your eye, another user request I have on this site besides the curiosity of P U T I N, is to see if it is possible to augment the number of follows one could have be increased beyond 1000 too?

Peace.
Screenshot 2017-04-24 at 1.50.21 AM.png
@STIFFBBC, I don't see why your so infatuated with Trump especially being from the northern bordering country and not even in America. You don't know whats going on internally here, the majority of people despise Trump with not even the disgust that was had for Obama. And so long as Trump is in office this will always be about the man he fawns over P U T I N too.

As the idiots said about Obama- same applies here to Trump:

Screenshot 2017-04-24 at 1.54.45 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-04-24 at 1.49.59 AM.png
Immigrants to the country are pissed off, Women are pissed off from planned parent hood cuts and they haven't forgot about his sexist remarks, he is cutting money from the ACA (aka Obamacare) that elderly and poor needs, he is warring with the party he flipped to after being a Democrat for most of his life, he insults the Intelligence, and military class of Americans. He is easily making allot more enemies than friends I'll tell you that much.

From the Headlines today, The US GOVNT is on the verge of shutting down because of the game of chicken Trump wants to play with his own party which is just asinine.
Screenshot 2017-04-24 at 2.07.55 AM.png
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-low-approval-rating-first-100-days-2017-4
On the issue of P U T I N's name being replaced on the site, we have our reasons like not wanting the attention of that devil with their internet crawlers. The number of followers is a current limitation we are aware of and will address in future updates to the site.

For other site request suggestions, and bug fixes make sure to leave them on the appropriate forum section below:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/forums/support-center/

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of getting the idiot in the oval office impeached with our theme music:

Screenshot 2017-04-24 at 1.53.46 AM.png Screenshot 2017-04-24 at 1.54.00 AM.png

BOTTOM LINE: Trump is guilty of collusion with a foreign government to influence an American election and he does not deserve to be President of the US.

Make sure to click the link below and sign the petition to impeach the idiot in the oval office and kick out his goons too:
ref: https://www.change.org/p/the-people-impeach-donald-j-trump

The Constitution of the United States, Art. 2, S. 4, provides that the president, vice-president, and civil officers of the United States shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of treason, bribery, and/or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

We, the undersigned, lobby for the impeachment of Donald J. Trump suspected of treason, in violation of THE USA PATRIOT ACT for conspiring with Russia in tampering with the results of the 2016 election. He and his administration are an immediate threat to national security and his use of intimidation as president presents undeniable challenges in this investigation. Ergo, we petition his immediate removal from office as well as the removal of Vice President Mike Pence and all civil officers appointed under his rule, pending the results of his administration's investigation.

Donald J. Trump has violated the Federal law under civil and criminal ordinances with his documented use of libelous and insulting hate speech referencing citizens of color, immigrants, and those of the Muslim faith. His promotion and acceptance of violence towards the above stated has incited violence, discrimination and increased tensions throughout this nation.

Furthermore, Donald J. Trump is in violation of state law in the following 34 states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois,Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming.

He is guilty of multiple counts of cyber bullying, before, during and following his election campaign; the most egregious being his statements regarding Mexicans, Muslims, the black community and his continuous taunting of China. Unlawful conduct of any kind, be it past, present or future is unacceptable of any person holding the office of President of the United States of America. He has caused international conflict with our allies and is dangerously close to destroying peaceful foreign relations.

Donald J.Trump’s leadership poses a threat to the peace and safety of our nation on both national and international levels. His immoral reputation and misconduct are an embarrassment and threat to the freedoms this country stands for and will not be tolerated by United States citizens.

------------------
THIS IS THE PEOPLES PETITION. Accepting contributors!
Send updates and letter edits to Support@DumpTrumpDumpTrump.com
Also if you are interested in joining our team, we are looking for leaders to help keep our users updated.
-------------------
ref: https://www.change.org/p/the-people-impeach-donald-j-trump

here @STIFFBBC, this is what it really looks like on the ground across the US even in the states there were ******* red for Trump, the backlash is occurring fast:
Screenshot 2017-04-24 at 1.55.01 AM.png Screenshot 2017-04-24 at 1.55.14 AM.png Screenshot 2017-04-24 at 1.55.59 AM.png Screenshot 2017-04-24 at 1.56.16 AM.png Screenshot 2017-04-24 at 1.56.32 AM.png Screenshot 2017-04-24 at 1.56.48 AM.png

Last edited:
Back