TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
And you Mac just a few days ago in post 9040 of the Politics forum, instead of continuing to debate substantively....or admitting your were simply wrong about the FCC privacy law
h-h ... I have absolutely no time to go back and forth with you or anyone else in "debating" as my time of this site is very limited ... you, on the other hand obviously have the time. Second, I told you where I got the user agreement from and what many websites are starting to go to because of Trump's and conservatives "give a *******" about the privacy of what people do on the internet. You instead preferred to take it that I was providing the government's new Privacy law ... and that was not my intention and I stated just that. But, you keep bringing it up because you have NOTHING ELSE to obviously do. And lastly, I dislike you ... why? Because you never initiate any discussion, you simply find fault with fragments of others posts. Now, if your feelings are "hurt" ... I suggest you report me. I've asked you a million times to quit addressing me, and I've even tried ignoring you ... you're too arrogant and stupid to take a suggestion. So, I'll tell you once more ... FUCK OFF or keep addressing me and I'll continue insulting your sorry ass ... you choose.
Just for YOU ... gif_Yellowball-finger.gif ........ Oh look, a big dick! ~~>.....gif_penis-moving.gif

Last edited:
trump is a "user".... he used Russia for his benefit during the election... by having people in his campaign tell WikiLeaks to put out some ******* on Hillary and etc...... and just like he does all his other projects.... once the building is done... he has no need for the "contractor" and fucks him!

right now the Feds are close to getting his ass and he knows it..... what better than to try and turn things.... and get people looking at something else instead of his impeachment!.... hell if he thought a war with someone would cool the press on his prior activities... so be it!
send your fellow americans to their death... but stop the impeachment!
RIGHT-ON YOU NAILED IT.

IMG_0980.GIF Well yay, for you!! You know everything right. NOT!!
@CalichicksonBBC - I'm not going to waste time going back and forth with people who don't practice cognitive dissonance and are cognitive-biased, only read, listen, hear and see what they want to see from slanted reporting mediums, nor are objective enough to see whats going on.

Let me be clear and here look at the real - not 'alternative' facts; this has
nothing to do with having a friendship, relationship, or kinship to someone from Russia as that is not a criminal act. Since you might be in the alternate bubble world (out-foxed news) and may not understand what occurred or what is going on then take it from your own right-leaning spokespeople:

TRUMP APPOINTED UN ambassador Nikki Haley: There is no question that Russia meddled in the election

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations says there's no question Russia was involved in the U.S. presidential election and that the actions of the Kremlin will be addressed after the investigations are completed.

583a4c43e02ba7d73c8b5799-2000
Gov. Nikki Haley, R- S.C., delivers a speech on "Lessons from the New South" during a luncheon at at the National Press Club, on Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2015, in Washington. Associated Press/Evan Vucci

"We don't want any country involved in our elections, ever," Nikki Haley said in an interview aired Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

Russian President Vladimir Poroshenko has denied his country meddled in the contest between Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton. While the Trump White House rejects any suggestion that Trump or his staff had connections to Russia, Trump himself has said he believes Russian operatives hacked Democratic Party emails but that any Russian involvement in the election didn't affect the outcome.

U.S. intelligence agencies report that Russia tried to help Trump's campaign effort. The FBI as well as congressional committees are investigating whether the Russian government coordinated with Trump associates during the campaign.

Trump as president persuaded Haley to leave the governorship of South Carolina to represent the U.S. at the United Nations. In the interview with ABC, she said Trump hasn't told her not to criticize Russia and that she was "beating up on Russia" over issues such as its actions in Crimea and its dispute with Ukraine.

"There's no love or anything going on with Russia right now," she said. "They get that we're getting our strength back, that we're getting our voice back and that we're starting to lead again, and, honestly, at the United Nations, that's the No. 1 comment I get is that they're just so happy to see the United States lead again."

58b06a8301fe5818378b4b75-1280

Vladimir Poroshenko Adam Berry/Getty Images

ref:http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-us-ambassador-no-question-russia-meddled-in-election-2017-4

ALL HAIL YOUR
View attachment 1213658

So of course Russians "don't give a FUK" to quote you because in the end the means (they used) help justify:
View attachment 1213669
THIS WAS THE ULTIMATE BOGUS-MOGUS STORY AND A BLATANT FLAT-OUT LIE THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT HIS LIPS. THIS IS WHY HE HAS ZERO CRED AND HAS STOKED THE IRE OF MANY IN THIS COUNTRY. CANT EVER RESPECT SOMEONE LIKE THIS WHATSOEVER.

View attachment 1224977
View attachment 1224978
WHAT LIES WILL HE SPREAD NEXT. HIM AND HIS BESTY P U T I N ARE ALREADY DOING A GOOD JOB TRYING TO PULL THE WOOL OVER THE WORLDS EYES THAT THEY ARE ON THE OUTS. LOVERS QUARREL.
THE LYING DAYS FOR AGENT ORANGE ARE NUMBERED.
View attachment 1224982
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-wiretapping-smoking-gun-evidence-unmasking-susan-rice-2017-4

View attachment 1227147 Well yay, for you!! You know everything right. NOT!!
No I don't know everything hun but just ask yourself the question - was this past election won from a fair democratic process or due to involvement from a foreign Government in which the current administration was in collusion with?

Just questions in which alot of evidence is leading towards the latter.

Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 12.24.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 12.25.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 12.30.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 12.28.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 12.49.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 12.34.59 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 12.52.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 12.52.19 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 12.39.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 12.47.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 12.36.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 1.06.15 AM.png

Last edited:
h-h ... I have absolutely no time to go back and forth with you or anyone else in "debating" as my time of this site is very limited ... you, on the other hand obviously have the time.
# of MacnFries posts in Politics thread in 2017: 50
# of HH posts in Politics thread in 2017: 31

You've spread this lie before about how I spend so much more time on here. Every time you have, I've put the facts right back in your face....every time a simple search shows you spend far more time posting on here than me. Would think you'd learn to not waste your time with that tactic. Bear in mind when looking at those post counts: you are supposed to still be on your self imposed one year sabbatical away from posting on politics after Trump's election.

Second, I told you where I got the user agreement from and what many websites are starting to go to because of Trump's and conservatives "give a *******" about the privacy of what people do on the internet. You instead preferred to take it that I was providing the government's new Privacy law

No your posts clearly said and implied it was the new Trump privacy law. I schooled you on the topic, explaining Trumps new law didn't have one scintilla of impact on your website terms of service. What you posted was stunningly ignorant. Apparently having that pointed out for all to see doesn't sit well with you.

dislike you ... why? Because you never initiate any discussion, you simply find fault with fragments of others posts

Again, more demonstrably untrue BS. I've made numerous posts over the years that stand solely on their own both in the political threads and in the IR section of the forum. Hell, you should know...I've made several content posts in YOUR own "Vintage blacktowhite..." thread.

Out of respect for this thread's initiator. Suggest in lieu of replying here you go over to the politics thread use that location to continue calling me names.

I've put the facts right back in your face....every time a simple search shows you spend far more time posting on here than me.
...See, there you go again ... exactly what does the number of posts have to do with the TIME spent on this website, dimwit? We're talking TIME, not number of POSTS.
...And after explaining WHAT I meant regarding the privacy law, you continue pointing out the INITIAL comment ... why? Because you found something you could irritate someone with ... that's YOUR STYLE.
...And my last point STANDS ... you initiate very little discussion, but love confrontations by pointing out fragments of sentences or paragraphs that are usually just posted unclearly.
...So, AGAIN .... h-h
gif_Yellowball-Middlefinger3.gif

Last edited:
DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE PATRIOTS WHO LOVE THIS COUNTRY, PAID THE ULTIMATE PRICE OF THEIR LIVES TO ENSURE FREEDOM REMAINS FREE, AND
'Sic semper tyrannis'
DEATH UNTO THE TYRANTS.
View attachment 1213650
View attachment 1213652

Not only is Ronald Reagan and the founding fathers who helped build the strong democracy of America rolling over in their graves, but they are turning vertical and drilling a hole straight to into the molten hot hell at the center of the Earth's core.

Man I can't wait to see the terrible carrot-top, Agent Orange, conniving tyrant finally dethroned and his head on an impeachment-pike and real democracy restored to this great nation. I'll keep this thread updated with the developments but with all the smoking guns, bloody ******* weapons, foot/finger-prints, bread-crumbs leading back to the crime-scene of evidence found when will it finally lead to him being censured, and impeached for his treason, lying, betrayal, collusion, abuse of power, obstruction of justice and investigation?

Here’s what we know so far about Team Trump’s ties to Russian interests

REF: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/trump-russia/

Congress and U.S. intelligence agencies are scrutinizing connections between Russia and the Trump campaign as they investigate evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. Here are members of Team Trump who are known to have Russian connections and the story lines that have made those ties relevant.

TEAM TRUMP & RUSSIAN TIES (Click images to zoom-in)

View attachment 1213539
View attachment 1213558
View attachment 1213567
View attachment 1213577

TIMELINES FOR TRUMP & HIS TEAM:
View attachment 1213580
View attachment 1213584
View attachment 1213585
View attachment 1213586
View attachment 1213587
View attachment 1213588
There is ALOT ALOT More especially I haven't even got to Carter Page who was all in Russia during Trump's campaign with a day unaccounted for. Check out the article link for the rest of the slam-dunk case here.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the ******* of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/thomasjeff109180.html

DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE PATRIOTS WHO LOVE THIS COUNTRY, PAID THE ULTIMATE PRICE OF THEIR LIVES TO ENSURE FREEDOM REMAINS FREE, AND
'Sic semper tyrannis'
DEATH UNTO THE TYRANTS.
View attachment 1213650
View attachment 1213652

Not only is Ronald Reagan and the founding fathers who helped build the strong democracy of America rolling over in their graves, but they are turning vertical and drilling a hole straight to into the molten hot hell at the center of the Earth's core.

Man I can't wait to see the terrible carrot-top, Agent Orange, conniving tyrant finally dethroned and his head on an impeachment-pike and real democracy restored to this great nation. I'll keep this thread updated with the developments but with all the smoking guns, bloody ******* weapons, foot/finger-prints, bread-crumbs leading back to the crime-scene of evidence found when will it finally lead to him being censured, and impeached for his treason, lying, betrayal, collusion, abuse of power, obstruction of justice and investigation?

Here’s what we know so far about Team Trump’s ties to Russian interests

REF: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/trump-russia/

Congress and U.S. intelligence agencies are scrutinizing connections between Russia and the Trump campaign as they investigate evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. Here are members of Team Trump who are known to have Russian connections and the story lines that have made those ties relevant.

TEAM TRUMP & RUSSIAN TIES (Click images to zoom-in)

View attachment 1213539
View attachment 1213558
View attachment 1213567
View attachment 1213577

TIMELINES FOR TRUMP & HIS TEAM:
View attachment 1213580
View attachment 1213584
View attachment 1213585
View attachment 1213586
View attachment 1213587
View attachment 1213588
There is ALOT ALOT More especially I haven't even got to Carter Page who was all in Russia during Trump's campaign with a day unaccounted for. Check out the article link for the rest of the slam-dunk case here.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the ******* of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson

We just got a huge sign that the US intelligence community believes the Trump dossier is legitimate

The FBI reportedly used the explosive, unverified dossier detailing President Donald Trump's alleged ties to Russia to bolster its case for a warrant that would allow it to surveil Carter Page, an early foreign-policy adviser to Trump's campaign.

It's a key signal that the FBI had enough confidence in the validity of the document to work to corroborate it and present it in court.
The FBI has been using the dossier as a "roadmap" for its investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election since last year, the BBC's Paul Wood reported last month. The document itself was not central to the bureau's argument before a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge that Page could have been acting as an agent of Russia, according to CNN.

But the raw intelligence contained in the 35-page collection of memos — written by the former British intelligence operative Christopher Steele, who spent 20 years spying for MI6 in Moscow — apparently helped the FBI convince the court that Page could be acting as an agent of a foreign power.

Some experts have accused the FBI of having political motivations for entering the document into evidence. Others are skeptical that the bureau would have needed to use the dossier at all to bolster its case against Page, an energy consultant turned foreign-policy adviser. Page was already on the FBI's radar because of his ties to a Russian spy who had posed as a UN attaché in New York City in 2013.

A former senior intelligence officer, who requested anonymity to discuss the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act process candidly, told Business Insider on Wednesday that using this kind of raw intelligence to build a case for a FISA order was "not uncommon."

"Bear in mind that what one must do in the FISC is to persuade a judge that there is probable cause to believe that someone is the agent of a foreign power," the officer said.

That probable cause is laid out in a "declaration," he added, which is the "new federal term for an affidavit." The declaration is then "generally signed by the agency head" — in this case, FBI Director James Comey — "and cites the evidence that has been obtained" by the relevant agency.
According to officials who spoke to The Washington Post, the FBI's declaration to the FISC "laid out investigators' basis for believing that Page was an agent of the Russian government and knowingly engaged in clandestine intelligence activities on behalf of Moscow."

The dossier, parts of which have been corroborated by the US intelligence community, alleges that Page was a liaison between the Trump campaign and Russian officials during the campaign. It also alleges that while in Moscow in July, Page and his associates were offered the brokerage of a 19% stake in Russia's state oil company in exchange for the lifting of US sanctions on Russia.

While the evidence put forward in declarations is "usually obtained from an intercept, it need not be," according to the former intelligence officer. "The evidence need not be of the quality that would be admitted into a trial."

The bar for obtaining a FISA order is fairly low. But evidence cited in declarations must still be corroborated through an agency's investigations before it is submitted to the court, officials familiar with the matter told CNN.

Slick, a former CIA operations officer and National Security Council official, told Business Insider that applications for a FISA order were likely to "include material that is less than 100% certain or subject to challenge."

For the application to be approved, however, as it was in Page's case, the FISC judge and the reviewing officials at the Department of Justice would have needed to be "satisfied" that the application, as a whole, had a "sufficient factual basis," Slick said.

Page was brought onto the Trump campaign in the spring of 2016 by Trump's former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, reports have said. He has denied the allegations against him, calling them an "illegal" form of "retribution" for a speech he gave at the New Economic School in Moscow in July, in which he slammed the US for a "hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change."

That trip to Moscow — which Lewandowski approved — raised new red flags at the FBI. The bureau sought and obtained the FISA order shortly after.

Page told Business Insider recently that he thought the FISA requests were "unjustified." But the government's application for the FISA order has been renewed more than once, and there were contacts Page had with Russian intelligence officials that he did not disclose, according to The Post.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/just-got-huge-sign-us-161647845.html

with everything he predicted and said he would do......
he is going down.... just like the economy is starting to do!
question which goes down faster!

If you look at the numbers he wasn't lying.... just that people got irritated with the party of no.... and instead of looking at who is doing the NO's.... they rally behind a manure salesman with a mouth full of ******* and big promises of change.... and more of the NO got swept in with him!
you being a numbers man can look... over half the country didn't vote period!... of the other half a majority of them voted for Hillary... so what does that leave for your hero?... and there is some question on the delegates that did for him

But any bets on next Nov?.....and like the thread says... any bets he will make it 4 years?
I have looked at the numbers and they don't lie. You need to look at the numbers that actually tell you what is going on. Not the dogma the politicians feed us

We just got a huge sign that the US intelligence community believes the Trump dossier is legitimate

The FBI reportedly used the explosive, unverified dossier detailing President Donald Trump's alleged ties to Russia to bolster its case for a warrant that would allow it to surveil Carter Page, an early foreign-policy adviser to Trump's campaign.

It's a key signal that the FBI had enough confidence in the validity of the document to work to corroborate it and present it in court.
The FBI has been using the dossier as a "roadmap" for its investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election since last year, the BBC's Paul Wood reported last month. The document itself was not central to the bureau's argument before a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge that Page could have been acting as an agent of Russia, according to CNN.

But the raw intelligence contained in the 35-page collection of memos — written by the former British intelligence operative Christopher Steele, who spent 20 years spying for MI6 in Moscow — apparently helped the FBI convince the court that Page could be acting as an agent of a foreign power.

Some experts have accused the FBI of having political motivations for entering the document into evidence. Others are skeptical that the bureau would have needed to use the dossier at all to bolster its case against Page, an energy consultant turned foreign-policy adviser. Page was already on the FBI's radar because of his ties to a Russian spy who had posed as a UN attaché in New York City in 2013.

A former senior intelligence officer, who requested anonymity to discuss the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act process candidly, told Business Insider on Wednesday that using this kind of raw intelligence to build a case for a FISA order was "not uncommon."

"Bear in mind that what one must do in the FISC is to persuade a judge that there is probable cause to believe that someone is the agent of a foreign power," the officer said.

That probable cause is laid out in a "declaration," he added, which is the "new federal term for an affidavit." The declaration is then "generally signed by the agency head" — in this case, FBI Director James Comey — "and cites the evidence that has been obtained" by the relevant agency.
According to officials who spoke to The Washington Post, the FBI's declaration to the FISC "laid out investigators' basis for believing that Page was an agent of the Russian government and knowingly engaged in clandestine intelligence activities on behalf of Moscow."

The dossier, parts of which have been corroborated by the US intelligence community, alleges that Page was a liaison between the Trump campaign and Russian officials during the campaign. It also alleges that while in Moscow in July, Page and his associates were offered the brokerage of a 19% stake in Russia's state oil company in exchange for the lifting of US sanctions on Russia.

While the evidence put forward in declarations is "usually obtained from an intercept, it need not be," according to the former intelligence officer. "The evidence need not be of the quality that would be admitted into a trial."

The bar for obtaining a FISA order is fairly low. But evidence cited in declarations must still be corroborated through an agency's investigations before it is submitted to the court, officials familiar with the matter told CNN.

Slick, a former CIA operations officer and National Security Council official, told Business Insider that applications for a FISA order were likely to "include material that is less than 100% certain or subject to challenge."

For the application to be approved, however, as it was in Page's case, the FISC judge and the reviewing officials at the Department of Justice would have needed to be "satisfied" that the application, as a whole, had a "sufficient factual basis," Slick said.

Page was brought onto the Trump campaign in the spring of 2016 by Trump's former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, reports have said. He has denied the allegations against him, calling them an "illegal" form of "retribution" for a speech he gave at the New Economic School in Moscow in July, in which he slammed the US for a "hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change."

That trip to Moscow — which Lewandowski approved — raised new red flags at the FBI. The bureau sought and obtained the FISA order shortly after.

Page told Business Insider recently that he thought the FISA requests were "unjustified." But the government's application for the FISA order has been renewed more than once, and there were contacts Page had with Russian intelligence officials that he did not disclose, according to The Post.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/just-got-huge-sign-us-161647845.html
So Trump had dealings with Russia. Big deal. The Democrats have long said there isn't any significant voter fraud or tampering. Or has that changed since they lost? I the course of my career I really couldn't tell you how countries and governments I have had dealing with. Unless it is clearly demonstrated the election was rigged or that Putin is controlling Trump then all this is political bullshit from a party in it's dying gasps

Good question and here's my opinion ... its baffled me for years as to why Democrats are so poor on defending themselves against charges & lies the Republicans continue to dolt out to the public. And I finally have come to the conclusion that many of the rich Democrats benefit from the policies of the Republicans ... like "trickle down" and they're willing to sit back and let Republicans win these fights. I know here in NC the voters are as baffled as to why Democrats did not counter with the charges Republicans kept drumming up ... no more than one false TV ad was taken down, the Republicans would come up with something totally different ... all lies and intentional miss-directions.
Not long after i got out of college I was working for a company at an entry level. There was this other young black man that handled the mail and interoffice communication delivery. He was a screw up but when reprimanded his standard reply was "You are just prejudiced against me 'cause I am black". I was still quite militant I was out of the Navy and had seen a lot of crap there. Although I didn't care for the man I sympathized with him. One day he was tearing down the aisle where I worked and a young Caucasian woman stepped into the aisle and he ran into her. He broke her ankle and made a nasty gash in her skin. The young man was fired and I was really angry about that. That night I was telling my ******* about the incident and defending the young black man that I felt had been unjustly fired. My ******* patiently listened and when I was done he asked if the woman was black and I said no she was white. Then he asked how I would have felt if the woman had been black, or one of my sisters or my mom. When I started to protest he said either what the young man did was right or it was wrong who the victim was is irrelevant. The young man attempted to sue the company and I was contacted by a lawyer to "support my brother" I declined I told the lawyer if the man had been white he would have gotten fired well before this incident. I took some heat over the incident but to this day I believe I did the right thing

I tell about this incident because I had to rethink a good deal of my view of life. And you need to to rethink your stance with the Democratic Party. Back around February 26 of this year Tom Perez, the Democratic National Committee chair made the statement "We haven't been there for the voters, but will unite to oppose Trump"

The statement does hold a couple of important truths. The Democrats haven't been doing a very good job of taking care of the American people. Now don't get all pissed off and blame the Republicans or anyone or anything else. The Democratic party got themselves into the mess they are in. The real question is what are YOU going to do to help fix the problem. Right now the Democratic Party is where that young black man was. Screwing up and blaming everyone else.

The second part of the statement is even more telling"but will unite to oppose Trump" There was no hint of a willingness to cooperate and apparently a belief that every decision the president makes is wrong. There was nothing mentioned about the desires and needs of the American people

Just to be clear I don't hold the Republican party in very high esteem either. I think both are on their way out. The Democratic party will die first then the Republicans and it will be because they no longer meets the needs of the American people and are too obstinate to change

I have looked at the numbers and they don't lie

more of "your version" of the numbers... all mine come off the net and can easily be checked!

So Trump had dealings with Russia. Big deal

it is a big deal if he used Russia to help rig the election.... or if he has/had plans to lift sanctions for a trade of some kind!

had to delete my last few comments to you... after I read what you replied to Mac on... and regretfully have to agree with you

Democrats haven't been doing a very good job of taking care of the American people.

they have for the most part been taking a lot of people for granted... had Hillary made some more trips to Mich/Wisc and some of the blue states might have made a difference.. MIGHT HAVE... she did talk a lot of good issues... but then so did Obama... although I still support Obama... he tried to do what he could... even though the congress and the senate were against anything he wanted to do and had to do what he did all by himself

So Trump had dealings with Russia. Big deal. The Democrats have long said there isn't any significant voter fraud or tampering. Or has that changed since they lost? I the course of my career I really couldn't tell you how countries and governments I have had dealing with. Unless it is clearly demonstrated the election was rigged or that Poroshenko is controlling Trump then all this is political bullshit from a party in it's dying gasps
Your off the target again my man @Torpedo . Its not about voter fraud/tampering. The RNC did and has committed voter suppression, the Russian interference that the Trump Campaign members have colluded through various back channels led to voter enthusiasm suppression and further widening the rift and divide of the Democratic bloc from the Bernie Sanders supporters to get behind Hillary and drive up her negatives higher than Trump. The RNC, FBI, Russians, and Trump campaign all attacked with a 4 on 1 press against Hillary and the DNC to help Rig and tilt the election in Trump's favor.

This is all fact, accept it - stop being blind and buying the spin from Fox News and in denial. Our Democracy lost this past election and we ended up with someone who is not suitable nor fit for the highest Office and leader of the Free World.

Its a travesty that we not insist on a thorough and complete investigation on how the crime was committed, who were the culprits, penalize those who were involved in committing it no matter where it leads, and ensuring we fix our system to not let it occur again.

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 12.11.12 AM.png

In the immortal words of
Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 12.16.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 12.17.59 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 12.17.48 AM.png
DONALD TRUMP SHOULD BE PROSECTED, AND IMPEACHED. INSTEAD HE IS SITTING IN THE WHITE HOUSE AS THE PRESIDENT IN WHAT WAS A RIGGED ELECTION - WTF.

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 12.20.13 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 12.20.27 AM.png

Last edited:
Back