TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
Unlike you, I'm able to call a spade a spade without fearing it somehow polarizes me into ideological camps.
First of all, Trump was not impeached he was not impeached because only left wing Democrats Congress impeached him The senate did not im peach him so all you left wing democrats are wrong
Bill Clinton was impeached by Congress and Senate never hear this from Democrats
Trump back in 2024 to clean up Democrat mess again

First of all, Trump was not impeached he was not impeached because only left wing Democrats Congress impeached him The senate did not im peach him so all you left wing democrats are wrong
Bill Clinton was impeached by Congress and Senate never hear this from Democrats
Actually mr. brain, Trump was impeached but not convicted, same as Clinton. Without any doubt, you are a moron of major proportion. You may want to get some real schooling.

Oh the subtitles of American politics. Right now they are deciding if mr trump has broken an laws and if so which ones.

Technically, Trump was impeached. But as we learned with Clinton, and with Trump, impeachments mean absolutely nothing.
It's a popularity contest, and the political party with the majority always wins the impeachment battle.
So the Dems had two hollow victories against Trump.
While I think Trump can clean up the economy quickly, I think we need a militant conservative to crack down on corruption and swamp creatures like the FBI cracked down on the NY mob in the 1980's. Trump isn't cut out for that.

Technically, Trump was impeached. But as we learned with Clinton, and with Trump, impeachments mean absolutely nothing.
It's a popularity contest, and the political party with the majority always wins the impeachment battle.
So the Dems had two hollow victories against Trump.
While I think Trump can clean up the economy quickly, I think we need a militant conservative to crack down on corruption and swamp creatures like the FBI cracked down on the NY mob in the 1980's. Trump isn't cut out for that.
you may want to take a real objective look at Trump and his business acumen. He has failed at literally everything he has done other than to grift others' money. Wake the hell up.

Trump was impeached twice. Historical fact for the record.
He was not removed by the Senate.
The previous two Presidents impeached (A. Johnson and Clinton) were also impeached by partisan oppositions.
Trump has the distinction of being impeached with the support being more bi-partisan than the two previous presidents.
That makes one of Trump's impeachments, the most bi-partisan in American history.
Put that in the books next to being the only one impeached twice, and whatever goes down after the January 6th hearings and you'll have the most corrupt American President in history.

Not disagreeing I voted libertarian.

But, 2020 is the only way he'll be removed by voters. I doubt enough republicans in the Senate to remove him.
wrong Trump is not a scumbag politician, and they hate that
They all get rich from our money never do anything they blame us for there incompetency

wrong Trump is not a scumbag politician, and they hate that
There you are, I fixed it for you. You're welcome.
They all get rich from our money never do anything they blame us for there incompetency
Rewrite this for me. No idea what you're trying to say...
Here's some reading material

There you are, I fixed it for you. You're welcome.

Rewrite this for me. No idea what you're trying to say...
Here's some reading material
YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF A COMMENT GET EDUCATED YOU MORON
NAME ONRE THINGTRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG YOU KEEP POSTING ARTICLES BY LEFT WING MORONS LIKE YOU WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF SHOW PROOF AND NOT THESE LEFT-WING GARBAGE -YOU CAN'T BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE IS GARBAGE HEY MORON TRUMP GOT 38 MILLION FOR BLACK COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES TAKE NOTICE THAT APPEARS NOWHERE IN YOU GARGABE
I AM DONE WITH YOU UNTIL YOU GOT REAL PROOF GO TO HELL
I AM SICK OF YOU CLOWNS ANE YOUR HATRED
BUTCH

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF A COMMENT GET EDUCATED YOU MORON
Ha! Yet you go on with your unibomber style of a comment.
You telling me to get an education is perplexing to anyone reading these threads. Even your supporters.
Familiarize yourself with the term 'irony' and these little thing we call punctuation.

NAME ONRE THINGTRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG
There's been about 4000 things named so far. How about entertaining us by removing the CAPS lock and telling us what he did right??
YOU KEEP POSTING ARTICLES BY LEFT WING MORONS LIKE YOU WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF SHOW PROOF AND NOT THESE LEFT-WING GARBAGE -YOU CAN'T BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE IS GARBAGE
I presented proof. You're in position to refute it. What did you disagree with? What are they lying about. Doesn't matter who writes it, did Trump personal wealth increase while president? Yes.

HEY MORON TRUMP GOT 38 MILLION FOR BLACK COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES TAKE NOTICE THAT APPEARS NOWHERE IN YOU GARGABE
Trump signed a bill, that the Black and Hispanic Caucus in Democratic House has been pushing for years. Then he tried to take the money back - true to who he is!!!
He just happened to be President. But let's look at quotes from the actually author of the bill:
"The only words the president contributed were his signature, ‘Donald J. Trump,’" Rep. Alma Adams, D-N.C., an original sponsor of the bill, told Inside Higher Ed in August.

Trump's follow up budget proposals for his last three years showed the White House repeatedly requested less in discretionary funding through the program than Congress provided.
Trump also tried to trim funding for federal TRIO programs, which are designed to provide services to students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Your Messiah.

I AM DONE WITH YOU UNTIL YOU GOT REAL PROOF GO TO HELL
Oh, we were there for four years.

I AM SICK OF YOU CLOWNS ANE YOUR HATRED
That same door you used to come in here, will magically take you back out of here. Feel free.
What else would it be?

Back