TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
Says you wearing a woman's panties in your picture 😂😂😂
That's the wife you blind fag! No wonder you vote for people to keep you spoon fed. Get off your moms couch and get a life!

If you had a brain in your head you would know we are REAL, with real pictures!!! Of course being a skinny dick white fag, you can't be confirmed real, because this site is not about pussies like you! Not man enough for anything!

That's the wife you blind fag! No wonder you vote for people to keep you spoon fed. Get off your moms couch and get a life!

If you had a brain in your head you would know we are REAL, with real pictures!!! Of course being a skinny dick white fag, you can't be confirmed real, because this site is not about pussies like you! Not man enough for anything!
Hilarious. Thank you 😁

So I'm assuming that, if that really isn't you in the picture (which is fine, I won't judge you for that), then she fucks black guys whilst you jerk your own tiny cock?

Which makes you a cuck. Or have I missed something here? 😁

Hilarious. Thank you 😁
Why does it not say Real Person or Gold Member under your name? That's because you are a fake of a human that is a mooch on the backs of others. You are a true modern day libocrat! Mommy government! Feed me! I hunry!

Total waste of a human life!

You've actually managed to be wrong in every single thing you've typed there, which is quite an accomplishment.

Well done tough guy! 😎

Why does it not say Real Person or Gold Member under your name? That's because you are a fake of a human that is a mooch on the backs of others. You are a true modern day libocrat! Mommy government! Feed me! I hunry!

Total waste of a human life!
Why would I want to be a 'real person' or Gold member?

Who gives a fuck about the little labels the site gives you? Wtf are you 6 years old and need badges like a boy scout?

You actually pay for this stuff? You crack me up 😁

So I'm assuming that, if that really isn't you in the picture (which is fine, I won't judge you for that), then she fucks black guys whilst you jerk your own tiny cock?

Which makes you a cuck. Or have I missed something here? 😁
Another brainless cuck comment. Sorry if you can't comprehend sharing your wife in a stag setting, vs sucking cum from her cunt while you beat YOUR tiny little dick. I'm average in size, and so are most of the black guys, in case you haven't noticed, not all black guys are BBC. Just ABC

Why would I want to be a 'real person' or Gold member?

Who gives a fuck about the little labels the site gives you? Wtf are you 6 years old and need badges like a boy scout?

You actually pay for this stuff? You crack me up 😁
Your opinion has NO VALUE! You are a mooch. Nothing of value to offer to anyone important. Can't get a woman, or a job, so your a big person on a keyboard.

Another brainless cuck comment. Sorry if you can't comprehend sharing your wife in a stag setting, vs sucking cum from her cunt while you beat YOUR tiny little dick. I'm average in size, and so are most of the black guys, in case you haven't noticed, not all black guys are BBC. Just ABC
'sharing your wife in a stag setting'. OK pal, if that makes it easier to cope with then fill your boots.
But OK, if you're right then I'm not a cuck either. I'm not interested in how big your cock is thank you.

And I'm a bit uncomfortable with your interest in mine if I'm honest.

'sharing your wife in a stag setting'. OK pal, if that makes it easier to cope with then fill your boots.
But OK, if you're right then I'm not a cuck either. I'm not interested in how big your cock is thank you.

And I'm a bit uncomfortable with your interest in mine if I'm honest.
No one cares anything about you. Have a nice day!

You aren't contributing anything except trolling. Drop the holier than thou pseudo-intellectual act and either make a cogent argument without the childish insults or be quiet.

this is just to let you know how America is being seen these days from out side.

we get Trumps entire up date.

we get news clips of the dead being stored in refrgerated trucks or being buried in mass graves.

we get news clips of people demanding the country be open now so they can get hair cuts and manicures, followed by others showing up armed with assault rifles in military trucks in front of hospitals, and government houses. Wearing the wrong masks with no social distancing (they all seem to be white).
wonder what would happen if the protesters were of colour dressed the same way.
also reported the first day of open stated there were 2909 deaths just 91 short of 3000.

it took like 2 presidents and 5 years of war in vietnam to to hit 50,000 dead 💀 . Years later you built a great monument to their sacrifices the only none white one I might add. This virus has taken more lives in months under one president and it’s not over yet. I might add this virus is mostly attacking the same generation that was in Vietnam.

Back