TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
Dam near 40 presidents are descendants of King John ( A joke of a king in england, hence this country is a joke)...........Ill leave it at that.........

And everyone on the planet is a descendant of people from Africa 80,000+ years ago. What's your point?
We evolve, we change, we live by different rules and laws. Not sure if you've noticed, but people get elected here, not crowned.

Dam near 40 presidents are descendants of King John ( A joke of a king in england, hence this country is a joke)...........Ill leave it at that.........
This is a simple numbers game. King John lived ~800 years ago. Assuming 25 years per generation, that's about 32 generations between us and ole King John. The number of slots on your family tree doubles with each previous generation....2 parents, four grandparents, eight great grandparents etc. Going back 32 generations, 2^32 = 4.2 billion. So each of us have 4 billion slots on our family tree back that far. Trouble is the world population in 1200 was less than 500 million, meaning there is a ton of duplication on our family trees. Two conclusions from that: 1) the odds of every one of us with any European ancestry whatsoever being a descendant of King John (and every other person in Europe 800 years ago) is nearly 100%. 2) We're all (yourself included) a bunch of inbreds!

And everyone on the planet is a descendant of people from Africa 80,000+ years ago. What's your point?
We evolve, we change, we live by different rules and laws. Not sure if you've noticed, but people get elected here, not crowned.
This is a simple numbers game. King John lived ~800 years ago. Assuming 25 years per generation, that's about 32 generations between us and ole King John. The number of slots on your family tree doubles with each previous generation....2 parents, four grandparents, eight great grandparents etc. Going back 32 generations, 2^32 = 4.2 billion. So each of us have 4 billion slots on our family tree back that far. Trouble is the world population in 1200 was less than 500 million, meaning there is a ton of duplication on our family trees. Two conclusions from that: 1) the odds of every one of us with any European ancestry whatsoever being a descendant of King John (and every other person in Europe 800 years ago) is nearly 100%. 2) We're all (yourself included) a bunch of inbreds!
😴

Problem with your model @hoping hubby is the homogeneous fashion where people around the world all were decended from King John. 800 years ago I doubt any of his immediate progeny ended up in Saudi Arabia, China, or South America? I would suspect international travel 800 years ago isn't like what it is today?

Problem with your model @hoping hubby is the homogeneous fashion where people around the world all were decended from King John. 800 years ago I doubt any of his immediate progeny ended up in Saudi Arabia, China, or South America? I would suspect international travel 800 years ago isn't like what it is today?
I didn't say "people around the world all were decended from King John". You'll have no more luck than MacNLies at using straw man argument logical fallacies with me. I said anyone "with any European ancestry whatsoever" would have a near 100% chance of being descended from him. The travel limitations back then only means we are even more inbred than the simple math would imply.....clearly some are more inbred than others as well!

Inbreeding is usually considered mating with close family members. Siblings, first cousins. As soon as you move into second-cousin territory and beyond, you're pretty much safe and not considered inbred, because two generations of outside genetics have been introduced. As for 32 generations, well, it's been diluted to the point where it won't have the slightest effect.

And if you want to worry about genetics, while it's not politically correct to make such statements these days, consider that slave owners in the US (and Europe) would often execute the educated and/or intelligent slaves so they wouldn't incite others to rise up. And the ones that did were executed as well. So today's descendants of slaves are by and large ones who descended from slaves bred to be less intelligent and more obedient. That's not an opinion, that's fact, according to history books.
That being said, I think some of the brightest slaves probably kept quiet and played dumb to avoid being executed. But there were a number of educated ones removed from the gene pool during those two centuries.

Inbreeding is usually considered mating with close family members. Siblings, first cousins. As soon as you move into second-cousin territory and beyond, you're pretty much safe and not considered inbred, because two generations of outside genetics have been introduced. As for 32 generations, well, it's been diluted to the point where it won't have the slightest effect.

And if you want to worry about genetics, while it's not politically correct to make such statements these days, consider that slave owners in the US (and Europe) would often execute the educated and/or intelligent slaves so they wouldn't incite others to rise up. And the ones that did were executed as well. So today's descendants of slaves are by and large ones who descended from slaves bred to be less intelligent and more obedient. That's not an opinion, that's fact, according to history books.
That being said, I think some of the brightest slaves probably kept quiet and played dumb to avoid being executed. But there were a number of educated ones removed from the gene pool during those two centuries.
Last paragraph sums it up. One word: Survival

Back