How to help my Bully get his next conquest?

My best friend and former (current?) crush is also the ex-girlfriend of my bully/nemesis, who is a cocky black man who seems to get any woman he wants.

Most recently, my other crush told me that she wanted to hook up with him the night she rejected me. She also then essentially rubbed it in my face that she sucked his cock.

This boy also follows my sister on Instagram, who is also a slut. My best friend/bully’s ex is currently single, but is on bad terms with bully.

What is my next move? I want to be subtle, but I also want this guy to conquer more of the women in my life.

My best friend and former (current?) crush is also the ex-girlfriend of my bully/nemesis, who is a cocky black man who seems to get any woman he wants.

Most recently, my other crush told me that she wanted to hook up with him the night she rejected me. She also then essentially rubbed it in my face that she sucked his cock.

This boy also follows my sister on Instagram, who is also a slut. My best friend/bully’s ex is currently single, but is on bad terms with bully.

What is my next move? I want to be subtle, but I also want this guy to conquer more of the women in my life.
No worries women talk as soon as they talk about the great sex her friends will be next

How can I help that happen? She follows him on Instagram but he doesn’t follow her back, and I don’t think they’ve ever interacted.
It seems to me you should give the Bully your sister's IG & then discuss how she is such a 'slut'. (Is she really a slut or just successful at doing what you wish you could?)

Just remember, games have consiquences.

It seems to me you should give the Bully your sister's IG & then discuss how she is such a 'slut'. (Is she really a slut or just successful at doing what you wish you could?)

Just remember, games have consiquences.
That’s a good idea. Anything I could do to make my sister more open to fucking him?

Back