TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
LOL here we go again!!! Mocking bird was given the green light and supported by a ....REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT.

Last edited by a moderator:
President Trump "will" win again, and easily... since he's prolly the best President ever!

Any of y'all who actually believe in the "ugly" Democrat Party ... well, I truly feel sorry for you ... cus' there's no way anyone who actually believes their BS lies and evil false narratives isn't "brainwashed" like a complete "fool" can be brainwashed. Sorry, it's the truth...

... and especially y'all black people... the Democrats lie to y'all all the time... about everything... and they get 100% help from the ugly media networks all the time.... so ugly... so sad... always "sickening" to watch how easily some people can be mind-fucked like that! haha! You poor things... you'll lose again... and maybe some day y'all will realize how right I am!

Dems are the party of hate - pure hate - they hate everything & everyone who has an opinion!

xoxoxx

President Trump "will" win again, and easily... since he's prolly the best President ever!

Any of y'all who actually believe in the "ugly" Democrat Party ... well, I truly feel sorry for you ... cus' there's no way anyone who actually believes their BS lies and evil false narratives isn't "brainwashed" like a complete "fool" can be brainwashed. Sorry, it's the truth...

... and especially y'all black people... the Democrats lie to y'all all the time... about everything... and they get 100% help from the ugly media networks all the time.... so ugly... so sad... always "sickening" to watch how easily some people can be mind-fucked like that! haha! You poor things... you'll lose again... and maybe some day y'all will realize how right I am!

Dems are the party of hate - pure hate - they hate everything & everyone who has an opinion!

xoxoxx

I think Bimbo might be a more fitting title for you

xoxoxx
Wow, yet another simpleton.

“The man is willing to let 3000 people a day die”

LIKE HE HAS A FREAKING CHOICE !!!!!

You liberals NEVER cease to AMAZE me with your ability to be morons !!!!

Back