TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
I am not a American but do follow American politics sometimes. As far as President Trump is concerned, until he entered politics there was no incident related to him about he being a racist and Russia ties etc. If he did business with the Russians then he should have been caught and put on trail before itself. It is unfortunate that in USA the flag is burnt as a sign of protest.

He won't be impeached... those of you who think so, or hate him... are prolly brainwashed by the liars who are the Democrat Party Leadership and the main stream media who are LYING TO YOU... and they are totally omitting the truth from us Americans. Remember... Omission is Betrayal... THEY ARE BETRAYING US ALL... and altho' I don't necessarily like the guy... I don't hate him either like so many of y'all. He's done nothing to deserve the criticism he gets... and the Democrat Party is the party of "hate"... they "hate" everything... and they are distorting the truth... so, I'd rather have him than 'any' of y'all Democrat Gods n' Goddesses who you bow down to. So sad... it's actually sickening to see how much the Dem Party has "brainwashed" so many people. xoxx, Dana

Wow... and omg... this guy who posted this is so delusional, I swear. Um, excuse me... but didn't the lying Democrat Party create the KKK? ... yes, they did... didn't the Democrat Party vote 100% "against" abolishing slavery?... yes, they did... Didn't the Democrat Party fight a civil war killing 600,000 people so they could keep 'slavery' as a part of their lives?... yes they did. Furthermore, back in those old days... didn't only 1.4% of people even had slaves, and guess what... weren't 100% of them were from the Democrat Party?... yes they were... cus' the other party was created yet. And, wasn't the Republican Party created for the sole purpose of two things... to abolish the Democrats' slavery mindset and to protect women's rights?... < yes, they were!... really, read history... don't be sucha' fool. The truth is not your CNN liars, or your Democrat liars... none of that is truth... zero!... That's why you're so brainwashed... wow, such fools believe all their poop?! So sad.

Wow... and omg... this guy who posted this is so delusional, I swear. Um, excuse me... but didn't the lying Democrat Party create the KKK? ... yes, they did... didn't the Democrat Party vote 100% "against" abolishing slavery?... yes, they did... Didn't the Democrat Party fight a civil war killing 600,000 people so they could keep 'slavery' as a part of their lives?... yes they did. Furthermore, back in those old days... didn't only 1.4% of people even had slaves, and guess what... weren't 100% of them were from the Democrat Party?... yes they were... cus' the other party was created yet. And, wasn't the Republican Party created for the sole purpose of two things... to abolish the Democrats' slavery mindset and to protect women's rights?... < yes, they were!... really, read history... don't be sucha' fool. The truth is not your CNN liars, or your Democrat liars... none of that is truth... zero!... That's why you're so brainwashed... wow, such fools believe all their poop?! So sad.
Shhh the Democrats hate that part of their party's history and unfortunately I foresee a lot of hate coming your way either in your inbox or as responses to your post(s) if you keep pursuing these arguments.

Last edited:
what somebody knows history and speaks truth? cant have this!

I wonder what @bigblackbull76 has to say about Mueller's initial conclusion? I guess Mueller hates America, and Mueller does not believe in Justice, and that Mueller does not believe Trump is guilty or that Trump should not be impeached, as that is the theme of this thread?

* * * F A C T S * * *

Hey there Ive been real busy doing other important ******* in the real world and not worried about posting on here for people who absolutely mean nothing nor have any sense of thinking critically and objectively about things for themselves. I dont have cable so I watch no fake or faux news media coverage and can care less what the talking head pundits are spinning and lying about on behalf of the most lying ass deceitful individual to occupy the white house.

But a couple of people asked my thoughts so here they are and i could go on all day on how if you would substitute Trump’s name with Hillary it would be no different with the republicans going to all lengths of the end of the earth to investigate and impeach her. This is truth we all should accept to begin with and just look to the 4yr investigation Repubs ran agasint her for Benghazi which she actually sat for 12 hrs taking questions from Repubs on national TV for the whole world to see and was found not at fault at the end.

Trump couldn't even sit with the special counsel to answer his questions nor will he allow his answers he submitted via writing to be made public claiming BS executive privilege. Why and what does he have to hide from the American people and as the saying goes if you have nothing to hide then why are you afraid?

Hell the Repubs also did worse to Hillary’s husband where they started off with a special counsel investigating a shady real estate deal in white water and ended up with a impeachment from perjury where the POTUS actually sat with the special counsel for an interview- wow imagine that. It ended with a report about cum stains on a dress and use of a cigar for fellatio. Far less serious than investigating why all of these people surrounding the POTUS tried to lie and hide their relationships and dealings with Russians who US INTEL knew and reported publicly and indicted 23 of them with supporting evidence with 100% confidence on their interference with the US 2016 presidential election.

I say that is a real warrant for an actual investigation of anyone and if it was Hillary I would be just if not more vocal about her being investigated and impeached as i never aligned with any political party, ive always been independent and an independent thinker.

Dems or Repubs they all the same to me because they are both on the take and serve their masters big money and big business not the common american middle or lower class people. We live in a corporatocracy, not democracy and money buys you influence and power. Try to get an appointment with one of your congressional REPs if you have a networth south of a Million- good luck.

Mueller's report findings is over 300 pages from a two-year investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, possible coordination by the campaign of Trump in that meddling, and possible obstruction of justice by the president.

It is reported by Bill Barr who was already biased before his appointment as AG from a memo he wrote on how the special counsel was unwarranted that Mueller found no evidence of collusion by the Trump campaign which he told Congress in his 4page brief letter.

The special counsel did not reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice. But Barr in his letter said that he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had concluded that the probe did not sufficient evidence to establish that the president had obstructed justice.

Trump, who long had argued that Mueller's investigation was a "witch hunt," this week has claimed that the special counsel's report fully exonerated him.

But in fact, Mueller wrote that "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him," according to Barr's letter summarizing the special counsel's key findings.

Lets review the facts that no one can dispute here and put things in proper perspective. The Russians did offer damaging information on 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, in which Donald Trump Jr.'s willingness to accept that "dirt," former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's offer of internal polling data to an allegedly Kremlin-linked source, Michael Flynn calling the Russian Ambassador to tell him the tarrifs implemented by Obama because of their interference in the elections and him lying about it to VP pence, Jeff Sessions close relationships and private conversations with the Russian Ambassador, Roger Stones coordinated releases of stolen internal private DNC COMMs which the Russians had exfiltrated which is an act of aggression against America the so-called patriots all forget about and other allegations that had surfaced over the course of the Russia probe.

As Sen Schiff stated to the Repubs calling for his resignation: “You might say that's all OK. You might say that's just what you need to do to win. But I don't think its okay. I think it's immoral. I think it's unethical. And I think it is unpatriotic," Schiff said. "And yes, I think it is corrupt," he added. "And evidence of collusion."

And ill add to all of that I think its Un-American and thats what Trump appears to me especially with his comments after Charlottesville, the Russian Summit meeting and the last meeting in Vietnam with siding with Kim Jong Yun on the ******* of the captured American. I really cant understand how people can let him slide on his BS hence they lose credibility with me on their counter points and dont need to respond to nonsense I see and read. People sound like puppets parroting the dumb ******* coming out of the lying loud mouth or his tweet storm. No logical objective independent thinking.

Thats what i think. People are hypocrites cause as i stated if you replace Trump’s name with Clinton it would be no different however I will agree with anyone who says the fake news media would not be as hard on her but they would still investigate and report the same way the news media reported all the damaging wiki leaks posts on the DNC internal communications which did have an impact psychologically on the American populace’s decision making calculus for their vote on the new POTUS.

Now Ill wait for the people who are blinded by bias to tell me where anything I have said was wrong.

~BBB76

Last edited:
Shhh the Democrats hate that part of their party's history and unfortunately I foresee a lot of hate coming your way either in your inbox or as responses to your post(s) if you keep pursuing these arguments.
This is selective revionism of history and again the complete nonsense why i dont respond to the ignorant ******* spewed all over the internet.

* * * F A C T S * * *

You have racist dixie crat southerners who had a political party affiliation as DEMs and then when Johnson pushed and signed the civil righs bill because Black Americans and many white people who fought beside them had a civil uprising to ******* America to live up to its Constitutional charter or equal rights the racsts had an insurrection and flipped to REPUBs.

You people are stupid with the DEMs used to be this and started that. No idiots a racist is a racist and they come in all shapes and sizes and skins just like snakes. They just so happen to mostly congregate in the REPUB partly now.

Quit the revionist history BS here and this is why i dont bother any more Geesh. Do you look and think about what your even saying?

I know you dont cause i see you repeating ignorant BS.

This is selective revionism of history and again the complete nonsense why i dont respond to the ignorant ******* spewed all over the internet.

* * * F A C T S * * *

You have racist dixie crat southerners who had a political party affiliation as DEMs and then when Johnson pushed and signed the civil righs bill because Black Americans and many white people who fought beside them had a civil uprising to ******* America to live up to its Constitutional charter or equal rights the racsts had an insurrection and flipped to REPUBs.

You people are stupid with the DEMs used to be this and started that. No idiots a racist is a racist and they come in all shapes and sizes and skins just like snakes. They just so happen to mostly congregate in the REPUB partly now.

Quit the revionist history BS here and this is why i dont bother any more Geesh. Do you look and think about what your even saying?

I know you dont cause i see you repeating ignorant BS.
This time it was not myself discussing the history of the Democrats. Someone else arrived at that argument not me. If you or anyone else checks the chronological order of my post where I said:

It came right after someone said:

Peace.

Facts? Now this is some funny stuff right there. If I had some time, I'd go through that diatribe point by point, and post links refuting almost all of it. If someone has time, please do this. It shouldn't be too difficult.

For someone who talks about the real world, there is some real disconnect with the real world,, and that post.

And that's not an insult, I believe the OP is probably a pretty smart guy. But there is really no way to sugar coat it.

* * * F A C T S * * *

Hey there Ive been real busy doing other important ******* in the real world and not worried about posting on here for people who absolutely mean nothing nor have any sense of thinking critically and objectively about things for themselves. I dont have cable so I watch no fake or faux news media coverage and can care less what the talking head pundits are spinning and lying about on behalf of the most lying ass deceitful individual to occupy the white house.

But a couple of people asked my thoughts so here they are and i could go on all day on how if you would substitute Trump’s name with Hillary it would be no different with the republicans going to all lengths of the end of the earth to investigate and impeach her. This is truth we all should accept to begin with and just look to the 4yr investingation Repubs ran agasint her for Benghazi which she actually sat for 12 hrs taking questions from Repubs on national TV for the whole world to see and was found not at fault at the end.

Trump couldnt even sit with the special counsel to answer his questions nor will he allow his answers he submitted via writing to be made public claiming BS executive privilege. Why and what does he have to hide from the American people and as the saying goes if you have nothing to hide then why are you afraid?

Hell the Repubs also did worse to Hillary’s husband where they started off with a special counsel investigating a shady real estate deal in white water and ended up with a impeachment from perjury where the POTUS actually sat with the special counsel for an interview- wow imagine that. It ended with a report about cum stains on a dress and use of a cigar for fellatio. Far less serious than investingating why all of these people surrounding the POTUS tried to lie and hide their relationships and dealings with Russians who US INTEL knew and reported publicly and indicted 23 of them with supporting evidence with 100% confidence on their interference with the US 2016 presidential election.

I say that is a real warrant for an actual investigation of anyone and if it was Hillary I would be just if not more vocal about her being investigated and impeached as i never aligned with any political party, ive always been independent and an independent thinker.

Dems or Repubs they all the same to me because they are both on the take and serve their masters big money and big business not the common american middle or lower class people. We live in a corporatocracy, not democracy and money buys you influence and power. Try to get an appointment with one of your congressional REPs if you have a networth south of a Million- good luck.

Mueller's report findings is over 300 pages from a two-year investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, possible coordination by the campaign of Trump in that meddling, and possible obstruction of justice by the president.

It is reported by Bill Barr who was already biased before his appointment as AG from a memo he wrote on how the special counsel was unwarranted that Mueller found no evidence of collusion by the Trump campaign which he told Congress in his 4page brief letter.

The special counsel did not reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice. But Barr in his letter said that he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had concluded that the probe did not sufficient evidence to establish that the president had obstructed justice.

Trump, who long had argued that Mueller's investigation was a "witch hunt," this week has claimed that the special counsel's report fully exonerated him.

But in fact, Mueller wrote that "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him," according to Barr's letter summarizing the special counsel's key findings.

Lets review the facts that no one can dispute here and put things in proper perspective. The Russians did offer damaging information on 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, in which Donald Trump Jr.'s willingness to accept that "dirt," former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's offer of internal polling data to an allegedly Kremlin-linked source, Michael Flynn calling the Russian Ambassador to tell him the tarrifs implemented by Obama because of their interference in the elections and him lying about it to VP pence, Jeff Sessions close relationships and private conversations with the Russian Ambassador, Roger Stones coordinated releases of stolen internal private DNC COMMs which the russians had exfiltrated which is an act of aggression against America the so-called patriots all forget about and other allegations that had surfaced over the course of the Russia probe.

As Sen Schiff stated to the Repubs calling for his resignation: “You might say that's all OK. You might say that's just what you need to do to win. But I don't think its okay. I think it's immoral. I think it's unethical. And I think it is unpatriotic," Schiff said. "And yes, I think it is corrupt," he added. "And evidence of collusion."

And ill add to all of that I think its Un-American and thats what Trump appears to me especially with his comments after Charlottesville, the Russian Summit meeting anf the last meeting in Vietnam with siding with Kim Jong Yun on the ******* of the captured American. I really cant understand how people can let him slide on his BS hence they lose credibility with me on their counter points and dont need to respond to nonsense I see and read. People sound like puppets parroting the dumb ******* coming out of the lying loud mouth or his tweet storm. No logical objective independent thinking.

Thats what i think. People are hypocrites cause as i stated if you replace Trump’s name with Clinton it would be no different however I will agree with anyone who says the fake news media would not be as hard on her but they would still investigate and report the same way the news media reported all the damaging wiki leaks posts on the DNC internal communications which did have an impact pyschologically on the american populace’s decision making calculus for their vote on the new POTUS.

Now Ill wait for the people who are blinded by bias to tell me where anything I have said was wrong.

~BBB76
As usual your voluminous arguments are logical and what happened to Hillary should happen to Trump so as just to clear the air and should he be found not guilty then all the investigations should come to an end. If he is guilty then whatever happens should happen with one tiny exception. If Trump is found guilty any jail time, tar and feathering, whipping, crucifiction, or any manner of punishment devised should be implemented a second after Trump's successor is sworn in as POTUS as the implication to the financial markets alone would be devastating. Or the prospect of removing Trump should he run for POTUS once more in 2020 as these legal proceedings are moving at a glacial pace and I don't think any investigations in flux would hinder Trump's 2020 campaign just as it did not hinder Hillary's campaign in 2016? You already hate and loathe Trump that is clear. So how would the prospect of you losing a sizeable percentage of any savings, any 401k's, or any other investments in the financial markets because of Trump for yourself and millions of other Americans sound? I would suspect you might be angry?

You are right that America ( and Canada too ) is a corporatocracy and it is for the world as well to a great degree with some exceptions like Saudi Arabia, China, and North Korea and other places. With that poor American kid, Otto Warmbier, that was tortured in North Korea I agree there was no justice done but for the record it was not as if he was kidnapped and he was ****** there initially. He went to North Korea of his own free will and he perpetrated an idiotic fratboy-type stunt that would get him a slap on the wrist in America, but in North Korea??? Even the then Ambassador Rodman could not persuade his pal for any leniency and I bet he tried. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier )

Peace.

Last edited:
As usual your voluminous arguments are logical and what happened to Hillary should happen to Trump so as just to clear the air and should he be found not guilty then all the investigations should come to an end. If he is guilty then whatever happens should happen with one tiny exception. If Trump is found guilty any jail time, tar and feathering, whipping, crucifiction, or any manner of punishment devised should be implemented a second after Trump's successor is sworn in as POTUS as the implication to the financial markets alone would be devastating. Or the prospect of removing Trump should he run for POTUS once more in 2020 as these legal proceedings are moving at a glacial pace and I don't think any investigations in flux would hinder Trump's 2020 campaign just as it did not hinder Hillary's campaign in 2016? You already hate and loathe Trump that is clear. So how would the prospect of you losing a sizeable percentage of any savings, any 401k's, or any other investments in the financial markets because of Trump for yourself and millions of other Americans sound? I would suspect you might be angry?

You are right that America ( and Canada too ) is a corporatocracy and it is for the world as well to a great degree with some exceptions like Saudi Arabia, China, and North Korea and other places. With that poor American kid, Otto Warmbier, that was tortured in North Korea I agree there was no justice done but for the record it was not as if he was kidnapped and he was ****** there initially. He went to North Korea of his own free will and he perpetrated an idiotic fratboy-type stunt that would get him a slap on the wrist in America, but in North Korea??? Even the then Ambassador Rodman could not persuade his pal for any leniency and I bet he tried. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier )

Peace.

Hey @STIFFBBC -thank you for the MSG and I've made the corrections on my posting misspellings as I had typed it while I was sitting in a business meeting which was super boring on my cell-phone.

Although Barr has summarized in a very short 4 page brief based on 300 pages of investigative notes that no conclusive evidence could be found that Trump broke the law he is not innocent but that is another story. Also I don't hate Trump but would use the word 'strongly dislike' him as hate is something not in my vocabulary nor *******. I do loathe the way he acts which is not the traits of a true leader worth following and he would be ousted within a week were he truly working as the CEO of a public corporation with a board of directors. People are looking at this as a Partisan political issue from a bias set of lens which they can't remove which I don't. The facts is simple, I dislike him for ethical, moral, decency, American reasons not from a Republican or democratic biased lens. Trump has a dozen of other investigations all still on-going with one being his campaign contributions used as hush money for the porn and playboy stars. There are a ton of other things yet to be revealed and in due time the truth will see the light. No this is not over by a long shot and his impeachment chances are still very real.

I don't see your point about Otto Warmbier, Trump's comments were asinine. Why are you trying to rationalize the situation - what Otto's parents stated immediately following Trump's comments is proof how offensive he is, his lack of ethics, decency, and defending 'All' American's siding with a foreign dictator who had a hand in an American's death. Also I would make a ton of money shorting the market if Trump was to go down and I would be laughing all the way to the Bank the same way John Paulson made the 'Greatest Trade Ever' making more money than God with over $20 billion when he shorted the sub-prime housing market in 2007, 2008. Either way if Trump remains or goes down in flames I would not lose any savings or a % of my 401K. I'd actually roll my 401K into giving my self a short-loan and then invested it doing something else uncorrelated with the Equity markets but thats another story also.

So I know for certain I would actually make a fortune financially and I do hope he goes down the way you state as if you know what to do you can actually make money faster when the markets collapse than you make waiting for it to go up. He may still be the instrument of causing millions of American's to lose in their 401Ks and be extremely angry yet as the yield curve is continuing to invert, Buffet was been in the headlines along with many other money managers discussing about how the Global Economy is in its late stages continuing to decline, and America may slip into a recession under his watch. Either way I'll be alright. But the moral and decency which we should expect and are used to has deteriorated which is not ok and I lament about. Ok, nothing has changed, no one's minds have changed - you either love him or 'dislike' him in my case and for all the reasons I laid out. So where do we go from here? How does the nation heal? A return to decency would be a good start and put aside all of the partisan squabbling. Hard to see that happening when Trump who is constantly purporting falsehoods and attacking American's who disagree with him is the most polarizing figure to ever be at the center of the American political system.

Last edited:
Well said, they are full of hate whose only policy is to destroy anyone who believes differently then they do then call those they destroy or try to facists, the very mindset that drives their behavior.
A really sad story is the unit that formed in Harlem to fight in World War1. Their motivation, they hoped that by doing this they would prove their patriotism and "earn" the same rights and privileges accord ed to white people.
They went to France, fought honorably and then came home where many were subjected to lynchings and other abuse by racist white people who feared they would become to uppity.
And what did our uber progressive, Obama like,(and just as incompetent) President Wilson do? Nothing as he feared back people were especially susceptible to communism and needed to be kept down. A truly heartbreaking story and makes wonder how the left got their hooks into the black population to the extent they have

Hey @STIFFBBC -thank you for the MSG and I've made the corrections on my posting misspellings as I had typed it while I was sitting in a business meeting which was super boring on my cell-phone.

Although Barr has summarized in a very short 4 page brief based on 300 pages of investigative notes that no conclusive evidence could be found that Trump broke the law he is not innocent but that is another story. Also I don't hate Trump but would use the word 'strongly dislike' him as hate is something not in my vocabulary nor *******. I do loathe the way he acts which is not the traits of a true leader worth following and he would be ousted within a week were he truly working as the CEO of a public corporation with a board of directors. People are looking at this as a Partisan political issue from a bias set of lens which they can't remove which I don't. The facts is simple, I dislike him for ethical, moral, decency, American reasons not from a Republican or democratic biased lens. Trump has a dozen of other investigations all still on-going with one being his campaign contributions used as hush money for the porn and playboy stars. There are a ton of other things yet to be revealed and in due time the truth will see the light. No this is not over by a long shot and his impeachment chances are still very real.

I don't see your point about Otto Warmbier, Trump's comments were asinine. Why are you trying to rationalize the situation - what Otto's parents stated immediately following Trump's comments is proof how offensive he is, his lack of ethics, decency, and defending 'All' American's siding with a foreign dictator who had a hand in an American's death. Also I would make a ton of money shorting the market if Trump was to go down and I would be laughing all the way to the Bank the same way John Paulson made the 'Greatest Trade Ever' making more money than God with over $20 billion when he shorted the sub-prime housing market in 2007, 2008. Either way if Trump remains or goes down in flames I would not lose any savings or a % of my 401K. I'd actually roll my 401K into giving my self a short-loan and then invested it doing something else uncorrelated with the Equity markets but thats another story also.

So I know for certain I would actually make a fortune financially and I do hope he goes down the way you state as if you know what to do you can actually make money faster when the markets collapse than you make waiting for it to go up. He may still be the instrument of causing millions of American's to lose in their 401Ks and be extremely angry yet as the yield curve is continuing to invert, Buffet was been in the headlines along with many other money managers discussing about how the Global Economy is in its late stages continuing to decline, and America may slip into a recession under his watch. Either way I'll be alright. But the moral and decency which we should expect and are used to has deteriorated which is not ok and I lament about. Ok, nothing has changed, no one's minds have changed - you either love him or 'dislike' him in my case and for all the reasons I laid out. So where do we go from here? How does the nation heal? A return to decency would be a good start and put aside all of the partisan squabbling. Hard to see that happening when Trump who is constantly purporting falsehoods and attacking American's who disagree with him is the most polarizing figure to ever be at the center of the American political system.
I would agree with you on all points except for that of Otto Warmbier. Again it was horrible and wrong with how he was treated and I neither intend to justify Trump's actions nor Kim Jun-Un over there but once again it was Warmbier's choice to visit that country when he should have avoided it. And when he was there the last thing you would desire to do is to poke the bear and then see what it does to you. To inform or to refresh the memories of those interested I am citing a portion of that wikipedia article about Otto Warmbier with his misadventures in North Korea here:

"Warmbier's ******* Fred stated that his *******, en route to Hong Kong to complete a study abroad program, was traveling in China at the end of 2015 when he saw a company offering trips to North Korea. He decided to book a tour because he was adventurous, according to his *******. Fred Warmbier said that the China-based tour operator, Young Pioneer Tours, appealed to young Westerners with slogans such as, "This is the trip your parents don't want you to take!", and advertised the trip as safe for U.S. citizens.[13][14]

Warmbier traveled to North Korea for a five-day New Year's tour of the country. Ten other U.S. citizens were in his tour group.[15][16][17][18][19]

The tour group celebrated New Year's Eve by carousing in Pyongyang's Kim Il-sung Square before returning to their accommodations at the Yanggakdo International Hotel, where they continued drinking alcohol.[20][21] Early in the morning of New Year's Day, Warmbier allegedly tried to steal a propaganda poster from a staff-only area of the hotel.[22][23] The poster stated (in Korean), "Let's arm ourselves strongly with Kim Jong-il's patriotism!" Harming or stealing such items with the name or image of a North Korean leader is considered a serious crime by the North Korean government.[24][25]".
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier )

Let's face it ******* do a lot of stupid foolish things and they often get away with a lot of garbage and they get minimal punishment for it for being minors like some teens in my city making news for beating up their teacher in class recently ( https://www.cp24.com/news/police-2-...-with-teacher-at-cabbagetown-school-1.4358663 ). Certainly the idiotic juvenile stunt Warmbier did to us does not warrant his ******* by stealing a poster ( and if he wanted such items of propaganda so badly as a souvenir to bring back to America I would think he could buy one somewhere over there? ) but don't forget Kim Jung-Un isn't really a nice guy as he had his half-brother murdered ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Kim_Jong-nam ), had his uncle killed ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jang_Song-thaek ),
had his Minister for Education killed in 2016 arrested and executed in 2016 just for having a bad attitude ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Yong-jin_(politician) ), and he incinerated his cousin alive by flamethrower for supporting the uncle Kim Jung-Un killed ( also in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jang_Song-thaek ), other murders he committed are listed here ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_officials_purged_and_executed_by_Kim_Jong-un ), and there is even a local Korean pastor in Toronto who personally visited North Korea dozens of times and he got incarcerated in a labor camp North Korea for over 2 years ( possibly by assisting any underground churches there and suggesting that there was another god than Kim Jung-Un? ) ( https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/north-korea-pastor-lim-barton-interview-1.4261279 ) ( https://torontolife.com/city/life/spent-919-days-north-korean-prison/ ). Therefore with the prior evidence of Kim Jung-Un's behaviour, what else would be expected when Kim Jung-Un is to decide what happens to Otto Warmbier? Sadly Warmbier got into an arena with the bull and he got impaled by it's horns by messing with Kim Jung-Un when he could have steered clear of him entirely. Or if he really desired to go there just like journalists do, and pastors like Hyeon Soo Lim ( https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/north-korea-pastor-lim-barton-interview-1.4261279 ) follow all their rules. It is just as bad as enraging MrPutin as Alexander Litvinenko did but that is another story ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko ). Peace.

Last edited:
Sorry, thought the story of Trump talking about a well respected dead US senator would be a bigger story and it would be obvious. As it happens I think the story just melted.
"We sent him on the way, but I wasn't a fan of John McCain," the president said during a visit to an Ohio tank factory.
Interesting use of Russian? ("Forward to forwarding"?) is what google translate says. But I see you were trying to cite a BBC article as I am responding to your message.

Interesting use of Russian? ("Forward to forwarding"?) is what google translate says. But I see you were trying to cite a BBC article as I am responding to your message.
I have no idea why it is in Russian. I simply copied a BBC link. Must admit, I do wonder about this site and the Russian flavour here. Anyone actually know who runs the site?

Not sure about how to heal, but it would be kind of macabre yet fortuitous if both Trump is convicted for any crimes as well as Hillary roughly at the same time. Then politically speaking it might be fair to have their sentence to be isolated TOGETHER FOREVER on a very remote desert island where there is plenty of food, water, medicines, and whatever resources they might need except aiding any attempts of escape. There could be killer sharks surrounding the island, electrified fences, an ankle monitor that verifies their location and if removed it explodes, and they can't ******* each other as their company is their additional form of punishment and the same monitor can have a shock feature that their guards can use to break up any fights they have. I doubt they would ever become romantic with each other either. :ROFLMAO: Plus the location can be bugged so people can verify that they are alive and if there any emergencies arise a supply plane can air drop needed provisions as needed or send any physicians for their medical care. If that was televised maybe that could be a way to start America healing as the Trump-Hillary show? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Peace.

Last edited:
Back