Splash Mocha 2019 Hott Wife Convention in Florida

August 15-18, 2019. Contact Theg00dfellaz business line via text or voice for details regarding the application process.

TJ

We are coming. we should cage them both
scrolling through this thread....its hot. Having white wives discussing caging their hubbies while they go to a weekend resort (basically making their caged status known to all at the pool) and they are free to have sex with any BBC they want -- it sound like a story from LitErotica, but the fact that it'll happen IRL has my white penis straining against its cage.

You should now you are always supposed to pack your cage and be caged for that matter. It's not only sexy freedom for the women but also for the hubs. I just don't recommend getting in the pool caged.

TJ
A few comments: I wonder how many of the HW/Cuck couples will adopt this unwritten rule and keep their hubbies/bfs locked up.
- Freeing for the wives/ladies because they'll know there is no expectation they'll have to do anything with a small dicklet. Freeing for the hubbies/fellas because they know they won't have to compete in an unfair competition against all the BBC
- there are plenty of those plastic, numbered locks, and my cage is flexible silicon. So there plenty of ways to be flexible about getting a cage wet.
- given any thought to making it a stipulation that any of the volunteer extra white male attendants have to wear a cage?

It's a one of it's kind event here in the United States where single men are welcomed specifically Men of Color. These men are commonly referred to as Theg00dfellaz.

An organized group of respectful men who approach the lifestyle as gentlemen first and foremost, a code of ethics as well as rules of engagement.

Its hosted in a pressure free laid back environment where couples can mix, mingle, meet and greet at their own pace with likemkmded couples and singles from around the United States and abroad.

We offer a daily clothing optional pool party featuring live DJs, a vendor market place where you can purchase a variety of items from clothing to toys, daily theme specific seminars, nightly themed dances and 7 of the hottest ON PREMISE Playrooms where you can explore your wildest Fantasies in an open environment. Or simply entertain guests in the privacy of your own on premise hotel. This event provides the perfect environment where you can bring your deepest darkest erotic fantasies to sensual memorable realities.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask regardless of how small you believe your question to be. Just ask.
I want to be the gangbang girl

A few comments: I wonder how many of the HW/Cuck couples will adopt this unwritten rule and keep their hubbies/bfs locked up.
- Freeing for the wives/ladies because they'll know there is no expectation they'll have to do anything with a small dicklet. Freeing for the hubbies/fellas because they know they won't have to compete in an unfair competition against all the BBC
- there are plenty of those plastic, numbered locks, and my cage is flexible silicon. So there plenty of ways to be flexible about getting a cage wet.
- given any thought to making it a stipulation that any of the volunteer extra white male attendants have to wear a cage?
20120303-P1000491.jpg20120303-P1000510.jpg

We have decided to attend. However, we noticed that the main hotel location is sold out. If we stay at a hotel of our choice can we purchase tickets for just the party?
You will have to purchase the After Dark passes which grant you access to the event starting at 7pm until 3:30am. They go on sale Aug 1st at our website splashmocha.com.

Back