Splash Mocha 2019 Hott Wife Convention in Florida

Planning on going next year. Don’t want to get left out due to not getting tickets. About when should we expect them to go on sale next year ?

Planning on going next year. Don’t want to get left out due to not getting tickets. About when should we expect them to go on sale next year ?

The new dates for the Ft. Lauderdale event in 2020 will be announced on our website after this year's event. Please watch our website at splashmocha.com. Also, we do have Splash Mocha coming up in February 2020 in Atlanta, GA and we do have rooms available at this event.

The new dates for the Ft. Lauderdale event in 2020 will be announced on our website after this year's event. Please watch our website at splashmocha.com. Also, we do have Splash Mocha coming up in February 2020 in Atlanta, GA and we do have rooms available at this event.
Oh wow, I’m going to check that out now, thank you. I will still plan on attending the Ft. Lauderdale event as well

Thank you! We understand how tight the security can be around an event like this. Was just trying to cut corners. We are from Miami and have friends in the business up and down the coastline. I’ll make a few phone calls and find out. We probably won’t even go. But we will keep it to ourselves and respect the people who are coming from out of town and not locals. Thanks again.
We have started a monthly 2 night event in Ft Lauderdale. Friday Oct 18, 2020 a G.A.P event at the Ocean Manor Resort Bamboo Tiki Bar(Meet and Greet) from 8pm-10pmfollowed by a VIP Penthouse Afterparty from 10pm-until.
GoodFellaz-GAP-party-Oct.jpg
Rooftop-Flyers-Oct-19th.jpg

Then Saturday October 19 we will be hosting at The Rooftops Chocolate Cafe from 9pm - 3am.

Visit Theg00dfellaz private member site for details.

This is a real EPIC event for Hot, Shared, Stag and Vixen Wives too include Cockold Couples who enjoy meeting respectful Men of Color in a multimale environment. it is open to couples and singles as well as SELECT SINGLE FEMALES. The uniqueness of the event is that the participants are there to meet single men specifically Men of Color.

I am TJ the one of the owners of SPLASH Mocha and the owner/founder of Theg00dfellaz.

We are introducing a unique new brand called "CIT's (Cockolds In Training).

TJ

This is a real EPIC event for Hot, Shared, Stag and Vixen Wives too include Cockold Couples who enjoy meeting respectful Men of Color in a multimale environment. it is open to couples and singles as well as SELECT SINGLE FEMALES. The uniqueness of the event is that the participants are there to meet single men specifically Men of Color.

I am TJ the one of the owners of SPLASH Mocha and the owner/founder of Theg00dfellaz.

We are introducing a unique new brand called "CIT's (Cockolds In Training).

TJ
OMG yessss
That sounds so erotic
What does cuckolds in training entail?

Contact the Theg00dfellaz business line via text for details. If you are a single CUCK you will be matched with a G-GirlZ (QoS) or partnered with another CIT and will be provided with your SERVICE Roll at the event.

TJ

Contact the Theg00dfellaz business line via text for details. If you are a single CUCK you will be matched with a G-GirlZ (QoS) or partnered with another CIT and will be provided with your SERVICE Roll at the event.

TJ
I think it's so hot that you guys are actually teaching white guys how to become cuckolds

Back