July 2023 Splash Mocha Event in Ft Lauderdale 💕 First Time Visit

It would be nice to see reviews from the July event. Hubby and I plan to attend 1 in Ft. Lauderdale in future and for sure Orlando event on NYE. Any insight would be appreciated
I agree, I would love to know some things that might help a newbie couple. Our first Splash will be the NYE Orlando event

The event was a blast, but we were only there for one day. You will not have ANY trouble finding someone to interact with in private if that’s what you’re wanting. If you’re not wanting that, everyone is respectful and won’t pressure you. You can tell by the interactions that the organizers screen people well. From the moment you get there you’ll be politely greeted with compliments, introductions, more compliments, flirtation, and then bedroom invitations — in that order! 😂 The clothing-optional pool was fun and everything felt relaxed. The whole thing was nicely put together. I look forward to returning for the NYE event in December for the full event after this R&D mission. If you have any questions that you’re afraid to ask here, just message me. -Liz 💕

The event was a blast, but we were only there for one day. You will not have ANY trouble finding someone to interact with in private if that’s what you’re wanting. If you’re not wanting that, everyone is respectful and won’t pressure you. You can tell by the interactions that the organizers screen people well. From the moment you get there you’ll be politely greeted with compliments, introductions, more compliments, flirtation, and then bedroom invitations — in that order! 😂 The clothing-optional pool was fun and everything felt relaxed. The whole thing was nicely put together. I look forward to returning for the NYE event in December for the full event after this R&D mission. If you have any questions that you’re afraid to ask here, just message me. -Liz 💕
I didn’t meet you there but it was fun following this thread. It was my first full splash.

I did see the bathing suit you posted, didn’t get a chance to introduce myself though. You were very sexy. It was our first trip as well, will definitely be an annual trip. I will second what you said here, the entire event was top notch. From the (mostly) stag point of view my lady was treated incredibly well. The organizers of Splash Mocha vet the single men here very well, they handle themselves with class and the memories we have are the spiciest ones from any event we have ever attended.

So I have a question. We went to Houston in November 2022, for the full event. We are also going to Fort Lauderdale in August, but due to work/family obligations (and making plans late) we will be on a day/night pass for Saturday only.

My question is: Are there showers available? Maybe in the healthclub, or by the pool? I'm kind of looking forward to entertaining several gentlemen in one or more of the playrooms, but in Houston I was able to take a break and head back to our room for a shower between...ahem..."engagements."

Is there some accommodation made for that when on a day/night pass?

So I have a question. We went to Houston in November 2022, for the full event. We are also going to Fort Lauderdale in August, but due to work/family obligations (and making plans late) we will be on a day/night pass for Saturday only.

My question is: Are there showers available? Maybe in the healthclub, or by the pool? I'm kind of looking forward to entertaining several gentlemen in one or more of the playrooms, but in Houston I was able to take a break and head back to our room for a shower between...ahem..."engagements."

Glad you had a great time! Splash mocha is a great time for networking and plenty of fun! Now imagine that for 3 days (4 for the ones that come early) and you see why we come back

That’s the thing about not staying over, right? You can’t shower! That is, unless a play friend is nice enough to let you use theirs before and afterward, but I wouldn’t know anything about that. 😉💕

That’s the thing about not staying over, right? You can’t shower! That is, unless a play friend is nice enough to let you use theirs before and afterward, but I wouldn’t know anything about that. 😉💕
You are correct. There are no shower arrangements made for people that have day passes unless you know someone that is friendly enough to use their shower.

You are correct. There are no shower arrangements made for people that have day passes unless you know someone that is friendly enough to use their shower.
That's too bad. Considering it is a whole property takeover, it would certainly be possible to provide that amenity, and it would likely enhance the experience for many (and at a negligible/near zero cost to the organizers.)

Liz, I was looking forward to your full review! Sounds like a great time and you can make what you want of the event. Can’t wait for the NYE event! Thanks for filling everyone in on your thoughts

Hello all. I’m planning to attend to a Splash mocha event. I saw in the description there was one gloryhole room for women and one gloryhole room for men. Are white male/cuckolds allowed or are we able to suck black cocks?
Thank you
Advertised as an event for black men and the women who love them. And I did not see a single instance of bi or gay play among men. I do not think it would be welcomed at all. There are other events.

I saw a shower stall by the swimming pool.

We just found out that we are going to be in Ft Lauderdale that Saturday night (July 15)...anyone know if there is still the option to attend the events that evening or if there is anything going on for Sunday?
Unfortunately, we didn't get in to town until later on Saturday night and ended up not buying a ticket because we figured we would be too late arriving that night. I hate it because she was horny all weekend and needed a bull....

Attachments

• IMG_4866.jpg
    IMG_4866.jpg
    814.3 KB · Views: 395
Back