Splash Mocha Atlanta

I can totally understand your concern however, you would have nothing to worry about. Your age group is well represented at splash and those wives always have a great time. It's hard to explain just how open and welcoming the splash community truly is. It's one of those things that you'd just have to experience to fully understand but ask anyone who has ever been and they will tell you the same thing. It is truly a unique experience.
Thanks. We will definitely be looking harder into attending a future event.

We have looked into going, but my concern is this:
Are there any older women/couples at these events. With me being in my 60’s ( but very active) I am nervous about being the only “oldie” there.
@Idowives0763 I couldn't have said it better myself. He is absolutely right about what he said. Your age group is most definitely well represented. You have nothing to worry about, but certainly can see your apprehension. Step outside your comfort zone and give Splash Mocha a try.

Cheers,

Tina~

Thanks. We will definitely be looking harder into attending a future event.
If you're unsure about committing to an entire event, you can always come to town, stay in a different hotel and get a day/night pass for a single day. This will allow you to "dip your toes in" and get a feel for what the event is all about.

any splash mocha in California or Vegas?
I am sorry, but California and Vegas is not on our radar. There are multiple reasons, one is logistics, we live on the East Coast of the country, for us to drive two 51ft enclosed trailers out there, to have the event & to drive back, we would be away from our homes and families for about a month, not to mention the cost involved to travel. Plus, California has some very weird labor & environmental laws that would prevent us from having the event in the first place.

As for Vegas on top of traveling to Vegas, the cost of permitting to simply get the city/county to say yes we can have an adult event out there is astronomical, that does not include anything else to make this event happen.

On page 3 of this thread is a more detailed explanation of why we will not travel that far.

I do encourage you to look at our Houston event as it is a little closer to you than the rest, please visit our website at www.splashmocha.com.

Cheers,

Tina~

If you're unsure about committing to an entire event, you can always come to town, stay in a different hotel and get a day/night pass for a single day. This will allow you to "dip your toes in" and get a feel for what the event is all about.
I’m checking into now. We are thinking the Ft. Lauderdale event might work for our schedules. Maybe you don’t know the answer to this, but guessing Tina will see it: once we purchase a day/night pass do we a location/hotel, so that we can get a room at a nearby hotel? We don’t want to book a room on the north end of town and find out the event is on the south end.

I’m checking into now. We are thinking the Ft. Lauderdale event might work for our schedules. Maybe you don’t know the answer to this, but guessing Tina will see it: once we purchase a day/night pass do we a location/hotel, so that we can get a room at a nearby hotel? We don’t want to book a room on the north end of town and find out the event is on the south end.
Location is revealed once you book.

Hello,

When you purchase the couple's only event passes directly from our website, within seconds of the purchase, the website will issue you an email which will have the name and address of the event towards the bottom of the page in large, bold, red letters.

The couple's only event passes go on sale about 30 days prior to each event.

Cheers,

Tina~

How many day passes do you usually issue? It would suck to book airline tickets and then find that we couldn’t attend.

I can totally understand your concern however, you would have nothing to worry about. Your age group is well represented at splash and those wives always have a great time. It's hard to explain just how open and welcoming the splash community truly is. It's one of those things that you'd just have to experience to fully understand but ask anyone who has ever been and they will tell you the same thing. It is truly a unique experience.
Totally agree!

So how are the splash mochas for us more senior folks, would we be able to enjoy such take overs like the more young types?
The median age for Splash Mocha is mid thirties through mid sixties. We do have guests who attend that are older than mid sixties. There is a good mix of people and there is always someone for everyone.

The median age for Splash Mocha is mid thirties through mid sixties. We do have guests who attend that are older than mid sixties. There is a good mix of people and there is always someone for everyone.
So which event would you suggest for the early sixty couple , she still would like to indulge now and then?

Back