Splash Mocha Atlanta

Join us for our nightly meet & greets, followed by our famous nightly themed dances!

Thursday Night - Safari Night - Dress in Your Best Camo

Friday Night - Hospital Hotties

Saturday Night - The Black and White Splash Mocha Signature Party - Leather and Lace - Men in White, Ladies in Black

Those are the theme nights. Of course dressing in theme is never mandatory at Splash Mocha. Dress in what you are comfortable in.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Tina
Splash Mocha

Join us for our nightly meet & greets, followed by our famous nightly themed dances!

Saturday Night - The Black and White Splash Mocha Signature Party - Leather and Lace - Men in White, Ladies in Black

Those are the theme nights. Of course dressing in theme is never mandatory at Splash Mocha. Dress in what you are comfortable in.

Sincerely,

Tina
Splash Mocha
What do you recommend women bring?

The event itself is amazing, just pick an outfit that fits the themes. Just know though that if you have an issue the owners and Tina do not give a ******* about your problems
I find Tina and the folks that run Splash Mocha to be great...they put on the premier IR lifestyle event in the country.
They're great...and it's great. But don't take my word...just use the search function(top right corner) and see the many, many, positive threads and posts about Splash Mocha.

Last edited:

Sincerely,

Tina
Splash Mocha
Tina is this for the 2024 Atlanta Splash

The event itself is amazing, just pick an outfit that fits the themes. Just know though that if you have an issue the owners and Tina do not give a ******* about your problems
This is Tina & we do care about our guests. Not sure what point you're trying make, but your comment is rude & flat out wrong.
Tina is this for the 2024 Atlanta Splash
Yes it is.

We also just signed up for the March event and it will be our first as well. Nervous and excited. My wife is initially pretty shy so hopefully guys will approach her :) Would love any pointers - we’ll look at the other threads on here as well.

We also just signed up for the March event and it will be our first as well. Nervous and excited. My wife is initially pretty shy so hopefully guys will approach her :) Would love any pointers - we’ll look at the other threads on here as well.
It should be a great time!

This is Tina & we do care about our guests. Not sure what point you're trying make, but your comment is rude & flat out wrong.

Yes it is.
She apparently forgot who I am. I had to have an emergency hysterectomy and even though hubs and I emailed them before the end date they decided I should just show up anyways with half my vagina ripped out because I'd definitely enjoy that

Where are you from. Let’s talk and I will make sure to come up to you at Splash and help break the ice.

We will be at Atlanta, which will be our fourth SM.

I wear a dress down to the party area. A fairly sexy dress, I hope, but an actual dress. The organizers ask everyone to be "street legal" in the common areas of the hotel. This request is routinely ignored, and I have definitely seen some hotel staff who looked uncomfortable running into basically naked people in the halls. This is really too bad, and I do worry that if it continues it might be hard for them to find hotels willing to host the event.

I don't personally dress in theme for the nightly parties. I would guess that about 1/3 of the attendees dress in theme. Just wear something that makes you feel sexy and you will have a great time.

Back