Splash Mocha Atlanta

Good morning, Tina!
I hope you're doing well.
Thanks again for the clarifying information. I understand now. Once more, I wish I had received that kind clarification months ago over on the SPLASH MOCHA site instead of being ignored. Chalk it up to a minor snag. Bygones.

However, I am not a liar, and the implication is not appreciated, whether directly or obliquely.
I go by BlacknWhite on SPLASH MOCHA. Attached are screen grabs of the messages I sent, just as I said.

Have a great day, and continued success! :)
Oh, I never thought you were. If there is a problem where we didn't get the email, we need to fix it that's why I asked so I could do further research. However, I did respond on October 31, 2024. It was a standard statement that I used.

I hope to see you at a future Splash Mocha event.

Cheers,

Tina~

Ah, that was sent to my secondary email address. Never saw it. Probably went to the spam folder. I was expecting a reply on the site.
Total mix-up.
We don't always see posts on this site, but we do try. There are so many posts on this site that it leaves a huge chance for it to get lost in the flurry of responses. We always respond to all emails we receive. With that said, another email or a simple phone call, or even a DM on this site would have cleared this up instead of assuming we ignored your email. We answer all questions no matter what they are.

We don't always see posts on this site.
Again, not this site. I sent my messages on your dedicated SPLASH MOCHA site, not Black2White. The official SM site is much less populated than this one. Thus, it should be more manageable as far as communication with the members there.

Anyway... ;)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-17 at 6.35.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-17 at 6.35.16 AM.png
    1,002.8 KB · Views: 54
We are signing up today! Unfortunately just only able to make it to Saturday. But Mrs. Kada is super excited! Looking forward to meeting couples and single bulls from here.

Attachments

• IMG_4857.jpeg
    IMG_4857.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_4860.jpeg
    IMG_4860.jpeg
    538.3 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_4992.jpeg
    IMG_4992.jpeg
    956.8 KB · Views: 181
I've been to 10 splash events and Atlanta will be my 11th. I have told countless people about it and each and every person who has gone, every single one, has had a great time and many have become regulars. You can't really compare it to anything else because there is nothing quite like it on our side of the lifestyle. People often ask which location is better Houston, Ft. Lauderdale or Atlanta (they just started in Orlando but I haven't been yet but heard glowing reviews about the event there). Each location has it's own unique vibe and energy but all are fantastic. For anyone who has not been yet and going to their first, you will find that the community is extremely helpful as are the people who run the event. We will all do our best to answer any questions that you may have about the event. It's definitely worth it.
We have looked into going, but my concern is this:
Are there any older women/couples at these events. With me being in my 60’s ( but very active) I am nervous about being the only “oldie” there.

We have looked into going, but my concern is this:
Are there any older women/couples at these events. With me being in my 60’s ( but very active) I am nervous about being the only “oldie” there.
I can totally understand your concern however, you would have nothing to worry about. Your age group is well represented at splash and those wives always have a great time. It's hard to explain just how open and welcoming the splash community truly is. It's one of those things that you'd just have to experience to fully understand but ask anyone who has ever been and they will tell you the same thing. It is truly a unique experience.

Back