Splash Mocha, Ft. Lauderdale, FL August 20 - 23 - Canceled due to COVID-19

I wasn't going to say this but you and your friends need a wake up call. You are blatantly Ignorant to the obvious signs that our society is not what we are told it is.

Major inconsistencies have been coming out about Covid, especially in the last few weeks alone. Tainted tests, falsified numbers, manipulated stats, doctors and scientists speaking out, lockdowns that don’t make sense, predicted numbers TOTALLY WRONG. It is also questionable how the virus originated. It is however evident 100% that there is a virus of some sort and it is still a mystery who gets affected, who dies, and who doesn’t. This is not being disputed.

I don't think anyone will argue against wearing pants in public or regulations for pig farms. And by the way, depending on your income and the part of town you live in, these types of regulations are hardly enforced.

But consider this. Your government cares so much about your health that they endorse companies like Monsanto who are known to produce food that is destructive to your health. This is the same government that promotes social distancing for everyone, except while you're protesting for BLM. Your government that says nothing about adopting a healthier lifestyle to combat this virus. The only solution is social distancing, wearing a mask, or the coming "cure". Science has proved that a strong immunity is strengthened not by wearing a mask or distancing from others, it’s the exact opposite. Your government promotes a parent baby enforcement system where regulations are promoted with biased research without considering all the facts. Anyone who disagrees with the narrative is labeled as a conspiracy theorist. Any claim that goes against the narrative is labeled as baseless or a false claim.

What you and people like you don't see or care about are the things happening behind the scenes in times like these. All the bills that are currently being aggressively pursued (and passing) in secrecy. Especially adjustments to the second amendment limiting and downright taking away our gun rights. Hmmm..I wonder why. Trials of people like Clinton for her email fiasco, and accusations targeted at Biden for ******* are downplayed or hardly heard of. Whereas everything Trump does or says is highlighted or ridiculed (I'm neither Republican or Democrat). The numerous lawsuits against Fauci and Gates for human rights violations. Fauci’s documented involvement in the creating of the AIDs virus and promoting of the subsequent vaccine. I could go on fog pages.
I wasn't going to say this but you and your friends need a wake up call. You are blatantly Ignorant to the obvious signs that our society is not what we are told it is.

Major inconsistencies have been coming out about Covid, especially in the last few weeks alone. Tainted tests, falsified numbers, manipulated stats, doctors and scientists speaking out, lockdowns that don’t make sense, predicted numbers TOTALLY WRONG. It is also questionable how the virus originated. It is however evident 100% that there is a virus of some sort and it is still a mystery who gets affected, who dies, and who doesn’t. This is not being disputed.

I don't think anyone will argue against wearing pants in public or regulations for pig farms. And by the way, depending on your income and the part of town you live in, these types of regulations are hardly enforced.

But consider this. Your government cares so much about your health that they endorse companies like Monsanto who are known to produce food that is destructive to your health. This is the same government that promotes social distancing for everyone, except while you're protesting for BLM. Your government that says nothing about adopting a healthier lifestyle to combat this virus. The only solution is social distancing, wearing a mask, or the coming "cure". Science has proved that a strong immunity is strengthened not by wearing a mask or distancing from others, it’s the exact opposite. Your government promotes a parent baby enforcement system where regulations are promoted with biased research without considering all the facts. Anyone who disagrees with the narrative is labeled as a conspiracy theorist. Any claim that goes against the narrative is labeled as baseless or a false claim.

What you and people like you don't see or care about are the things happening behind the scenes in times like these. All the bills that are currently being aggressively pursued (and passing) in secrecy. Especially adjustments to the second amendment limiting and downright taking away our gun rights. Hmmm..I wonder why. Trials of people like Clinton for her email fiasco, and accusations targeted at Biden for ******* are downplayed or hardly heard of. Whereas everything Trump does or says is highlighted or ridiculed (I'm neither Republican or Democrat). The numerous lawsuits against Fauci and Gates for human rights violations. Fauci’s documented involvement in the creating of the AIDs virus and promoting of the subsequent vaccine. I could go on for pages!

PLEASE DO !! We really want to be enlightened by someone as well informed as you !!!

What you and people like you don't see or care about are the things happening behind the scenes in times like these. All the bills that are currently being aggressively pursued (and passing) in secrecy. Especially adjustments to the second amendment limiting and downright taking away our gun rights. Hmmm..I wonder why. Trials of people like Clinton for her email fiasco, and accusations targeted at Biden for ******* are downplayed or hardly heard of. Whereas everything Trump does or says is highlighted or ridiculed (I'm neither Republican or Democrat). The numerous lawsuits against Fauci and Gates for human rights violations. Fauci’s documented involvement in the creating of the AIDs virus and promoting of the subsequent vaccine. I could go on for pages!

PLEASE DO !! We really want to be enlightened by someone as well informed as you !!!

I'm severely immunocompromised, so people who refuse to wear masks and encourage others not to, are putting my life at risk. I would say that makes you my enemy..

The advice of Dr's and scientists worldwide is to wear a mask to help contain the spread. Wear a mask to protect other people.

Your conspiracy theories are more important to you than protecting other people. So important to you that the idea of putting a piece of cloth over your face is too much to ask. You're not just my enemy, you're an enemy to public health.
I'm just noticing that 'Sexual Chocolate' dude is giving thumbs down on everyone in this thread EXCEPT the ladies 🤔...
Looks like a lot of Ass Kissing, shuckin and jiving.
(here comes my thumbs down
)

I'm just noticing that 'Sexual Chocolate' dude is giving thumbs down on everyone in this thread EXCEPT the ladies 🤔...
Looks like a lot of Ass Kissing, shuckin and jiving.
(here comes my thumbs down
)

ROFLMAO !! Maybe the ladies are the only ones with informed knowledge, common sense and basic decency on this thread !!

They were goin’ like hot cakes when I booked late last year. Wait until May and you will be out of luck, if not already. Especially for one of the better rooms. I wanted a King with balcony view of the pool area, but those were all gone (got one without a balcony).
Direct message me when you can

Back