Splash Mocha

IowaFunCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
IA, US
Hi there. I apologize if these are dumb questions. But, I'm curious about Splash Mocha. We've been in the lifestyle for a long time and are into the bbc/hotwife lifestyle. But...and I'm not saying its not worth it....but...Splash Mocha is fairly expensive. Especially when you consider we would be traveling on top of the expense of the event. I know nothing is guaranteed, and I don't have "expectations," .....buttttttttttttttttttttttt....let's be honest....the whole reason for attending something like Splash Mocha is to have a good time.

Just wondering what the experience is like. Especially for an older woman....who is not exactly skinny. lol. Is it really worth $1200?? Any experienced feedback from couples would be greatly appreciated.

Again, sorry if this shouldn't be asked. Just kind of curious to find out more about Splash Mocha.

Thanks!

View media item 562704

I’ve been a long time Splash Mocha attendee. There is nothing like it in the continental US. Hundreds of like minded couples and Single gentlemen meeting with similar goals in mind in a safe, secure and well curated environment. I highly recommend it for couples who enjoy the sexual company of single men of Color.

I'm an "older woman." Houston will be my 4th Splash Mocha, and it won't be my last. You can have as much fun as you can handle. However, it doesn't just magically happen. I know women who have gone to several Splash events and never had sex with anyone. One of my friends told me that she just gets too nervous and can't do it. If you are there to play you have to put yourself out there. That means dress sexy and beautiful. Then Flirt with the guys. Don't be afraid to ask them to your room. You'll probably find that most of the time you are the one who has to initiate sex. There are a lot of people there You can easily slip into the background. So put yourself out there.

As for it being worth $1,200, that's a personal thing. For some $1,200 is nothing for others it would break the bank. Everyone spends at least 20% of their income on things that other people would view as a waste of money. That list includes many things gambling, dining out, travel, religion, politics. It simply depends on your priorities and interests. We spend most of our expendable money on travel and restaurants. For me it's well worth $1,200, but for you it might not be.

We are considering going in March 2023. I appreciate this thread because we to have the same questions and concerns. Wife is also curious if any of the single men of Color (thanks @Boneslinger2003) are bi or open to the husband getting in on the action at Splash as well. She loves it when I get to enjoy a guest in our marriage like she does.
Splash mocha is a heteronormative lifestyle event. While I am sure that some single gentlemen may be open to bi play in private it’s not something that is openly discussed or promoted and there is definitely a significant percentage of attendees who might react negatively to that - especially given the additional fear around monkeypox and any other health concerns that Men who have Sex with Men might cause.

I'm an "older woman." Houston will be my 4th Splash Mocha, and it won't be my last. You can have as much fun as you can handle. However, it doesn't just magically happen. I know women who have gone to several Splash events and never had sex with anyone. One of my friends told me that she just gets too nervous and can't do it. If you are there to play you have to put yourself out there. That means dress sexy and beautiful. Then Flirt with the guys. Don't be afraid to ask them to your room. You'll probably find that most of the time you are the one who has to initiate sex. There are a lot of people there You can easily slip into the background. So put yourself out there.

As for it being worth $1,200, that's a personal thing. For some $1,200 is nothing for others it would break the bank. Everyone spends at least 20% of their income on things that other people would view as a waste of money. That list includes many things gambling, dining out, travel, religion, politics. It simply depends on your priorities and interests. We spend most of our expendable money on travel and restaurants. For me it's well worth $1,200, but for you it might not be.
Great summary. To add: Being active on the Telegraph chat leading up to the event is helpful making connections. Do not wait to the last day to play lol.

We are considering going in March 2023. I appreciate this thread because we to have the same questions and concerns. Wife is also curious if any of the single men of Color (thanks @Boneslinger2003) are bi or open to the husband getting in on the action at Splash as well. She loves it when I get to enjoy a guest in our marriage like she does.
Atlanta this year was our first and it was a great introduction to it. We left wanting to go to everyone of the Splashes along with many of the other newbies we met.

Splash mocha is a heteronormative lifestyle event. While I am sure that some single gentlemen may be open to bi play in private it’s not something that is openly discussed or promoted and there is definitely a significant percentage of attendees who might react negatively to that - especially given the additional fear around monkeypox and any other health concerns that Men who have Sex with Men might cause.
Appreciate the information. I know that Splash is for the wives and the husbands that like to see them have fun and the men that provide them that fun. Which we are totally into and on board with, 100%. Just like to know that there is the possibility for more. My wife enjoys it when I am allowed some fun as well. We both just really like to know what we are walking into and a bit about what to expect before we get there.

Back