Splash Mocha, Ft. Lauderdale, FL August 20 - 23 - Canceled due to COVID-19

SplashMocha

Couple
Gold Member
Hello Everyone,

Splash Mocha in Ft. Lauderdale, FL is the Lifestyle's Ultimate Interracial & Hot Wife Event. This event will be held in a four-star resort where you can move your fantasies to a new level.

Our night time dance theme nights are:
Thursday - Bedroom Candies Party
Friday - 80's Throwback Party
Saturday - Heroes & Nymphs Party

We have Playrooms for every desire:
The Take 5 Room
The Swirl Room
The Hott Wife Room
To name just a few

This event is a complete hotel takeover where our guests can meet, mix, & mingle in a judgement free zone, where you can rest assured that every guest at our event is on the same page.

If you have any questions, regarding Splash Mocha in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, please feel free to ask questions here or send a private email. You can also go to our website at www.splashmocha.com

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

I look forward to meeting people from B2W who will be there. Should be interesting and a lot of fun! Already booked my King room and found a good deal on a plane ticket. I'm sure as the August event gets closer, we will hear more details, like what seminars, parties, etc. there will be. In the meantime, it will be interesting to hear how Atlanta goes.

I look forward to meeting people from B2W who will be there. Should be interesting and a lot of fun! Already booked my King room and found a good deal on a plane ticket. I'm sure as the August event gets closer, we will hear more details, like what seminars, parties, etc. there will be. In the meantime, it will be interesting to hear how Atlanta goes.
You can visit our website for further details on the Splash Mocha Event in Ft. Lauderdale. Here is the link: www.splashmocha.com.

They were goin’ like hot cakes when I booked late last year. Wait until May and you will be out of luck, if not already. Especially for one of the better rooms. I wanted a King with balcony view of the pool area, but those were all gone (got one without a balcony).

Tina,

Will there be an overflow hotel? It looks like everything is sold out. We’ve already booked but have several friends we met in Atlanta that missed out already.

Hello Everyone,

Splash Mocha in Ft. Lauderdale, FL is the Lifestyle's Ultimate Interracial & Hot Wife Event. This event will be held in a four-star resort where you can move your fantasies to a new level.

Our night time dance theme nights are:
Thursday - Bedroom Candies Party
Friday - 80's Throwback Party
Saturday - Heroes & Nymphs Party

We have Playrooms for every desire:
The Take 5 Room
The Swirl Room
The Hott Wife Room
To name just a few

This event is a complete hotel takeover where our guests can meet, mix, & mingle in a judgement free zone, where you can rest assured that every guest at our event is on the same page.

If you have any questions, regarding Splash Mocha in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, please feel free to ask questions here or send a private email. You can also go to our website at www.splashmocha.com

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha
Damnit I will be down there the first week of August ..I may have to make another trip with my boys..

What happens if this coronavirus thing is still going on come August 2020??? Will we be able to get hotel and event refunds? Yes, I know it's down the road, but just speculating early.

What happens if this coronavirus thing is still going on come August 2020??? Will we be able to get hotel and event refunds? Yes, I know it's down the road, but just speculating early.

I’m sure by May (hopefully) we will forget about this COVID-14. Personally I believe the media and certain type of people are over reacting, in 2009 the Flu killed thousands of people world wide and we didn’t act this way.

so hopefully the lady’s can enjoy their BBC Event in August.

At this point, we are business as usual and so is the hotel. Please keep in mind, the event is five months away, if this virus affects our event, we will address it and take appropriate action. Right now, we are watching the situation and closely monitoring the CDC's website.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Back