Splash Mocha

We will be at the event in Houston in November. I am in my 40s and not exactly skinny. I'll let you know!
You definitely don't have to he skinny sweetheart, wear your sexiness, we will approach, bad attitude on a so called pretty woman is an ugly woman,attitude sells beauty not looks..be personable and confident, you'll think you're the most beautiful woman in the room because all of rhe attention you want,you will get

For the ladies in this forum that thinks your look will have you not have a good time,let's be clear,black men don't judge look,we judge attitude..you can be pretty on the outside with an ugly attitude, that translates as an ugly as woman..have no fear,from a Splash Mocha Veteran and lover of all shapes and sizes,from skinny to BBW, carry yourself with a sexiness that's not ugly,you'll have all the fun,you could ever dream of..on the other hand the ones that don't have fun at Splash are the ones that definitely have a shifty attitude, there's no ass kissing at Splash for the wrong reason..your ass can definitely be kissed if your attitude is right,just like women don't like guy assholes,men don't either,your competition is steep,some of the most beautiful people come and enjoy themselves in a like minded loving environment, feel free to pm,that's my 2 cents but wanted to clear the air..if you want to try 1 or 100,you're in the right place to do so without judgement of others.Where can you be and feel guilt free by having all of the sex and fun you want in 3/4 days as an adult? Bring the right attitude and you'll leave exhausted
Perfectly said. This applies to life beyond Splash. Looking forward to our first trip there. Sexy is an attitude. I have seen many 8s go to 1s with the wrong attitude

Experienced splash mocha attendee and gentleman bull here. August will be my 7Th Splash Mocha. My DMs are open for hotwife and cuckold couples who can share a clear g rated face pic or two. I’m all about real meets and have a group of friends who are veteran event attendees and always looking to add new REAL people to our group of friends.
On our list to go to.

I’ve been a long time Splash Mocha attendee. There is nothing like it in the continental US. Hundreds of like minded couples and Single gentlemen meeting with similar goals in mind in a safe, secure and well curated environment. I highly recommend it for couples who enjoy the sexual company of single men of Color.
When you say couples do mean white or just couples?

Perfectly said. This applies to life beyond Splash. Looking forward to our first trip there. Sexy is an attitude. I have seen many 8s go to 1s with the wrong attitude
I get that folks want to say that and it should be that way, I can't say speak for Splash Moch but as a Black woman in the lifestyle my experience has been that Black men NOT ALL but many are more forgiving when it comes to white women than Black Women. It pains me to say this but I've seen it and breaks my heart. but I am glad to hear that we get that in the lifestyle there are all different shapes and they all deserve to have fun

I get that folks want to say that and it should be that way, I can't say speak for Splash Moch but as a Black woman in the lifestyle my experience has been that Black men NOT ALL but many are more forgiving when it comes to white women than Black Women. It pains me to say this but I've seen it and breaks my heart. but I am glad to hear that we get that in the lifestyle there are all different shapes and they all deserve to have fun
I'm not white. We have been to Splash Mocha twice now, and the men seemed to like me just fine. :D

When you say couples do mean white or just couples?
SM is open to all couples and several black couples have attended and do attend. Will there be certain Gentlemen Bulls who prefer white hotwives - yes - but not all and there is plenty of variety - even among the gentlemen Bulls to go around.

Some of the most beautiful hotwives in the world attend splash mocha - as do some of the fittest and most competent gentlemen Bulls. But so do regular people and as long as you have an open and fun personality - you *will* meet people and have fun. No doubt people will have their preferences but there truly is enough variety for everyone.

SM is open to all couples and several black couples have attended and do attend. Will there be certain Gentlemen Bulls who prefer white hotwives - yes - but not all and there is plenty of variety - even among the gentlemen Bulls to go around.
that's some nasty business to think like that but bless their heart.

Some of the most beautiful hotwives in the world attend splash mocha - as do some of the fittest and most competent gentlemen Bulls. But so do regular people and as long as you have an open and fun personality - you *will* meet people and have fun. No doubt people will have their preferences but there truly is enough variety for everyone.
thank you for the insight. Also beauty is subjective.

that's some nasty business to think like that but bless their heart.
If you come to this event with that energy vs a live and let live approach - you will have a hard time. People are focused on what they want - you’ve got to get yours because they will get theirs.

If you come to this event with that energy vs a live and let live approach - you will have a hard time. People are focused on what they want - you’ve got to get yours because they will get theirs.
Sir I stand by that statement. It's a known issue in the lifestyle. People can choose to be willfully obtuse and "chalk" it up under attitude etc. Racism is real and yes as a Black Woman that's been in the lifestyle for over ten years have attended various events including international Black women are 100% other and it has nothing to do with out looks, lack of openness etc.
I travel alot for my work and some of my best experiences have been abroad in places like Germany who would have thought. You can like what you like but you don't have to disrespect your own. It's beyond a turn off from me when I see that especially everything going on in the real world. So now I ask the hard questions and make informed decisions because I have the right just like other women to be in an environment where I feel safe and respected. As a woman I have to move differently than a dude.

Sir I stand by that statement. It's a known issue in the lifestyle. People can choose to be willfully obtuse and "chalk" it up under attitude etc. Racism is real and yes as a Black Woman that's been in the lifestyle for over ten years have attended various events including international Black women are 100% other and it has nothing to do with out looks, lack of openness etc.
I travel alot for my work and some of my best experiences have been abroad in places like Germany who would have thought. You can like what you like but you don't have to disrespect your own. It's beyond a turn off from me when I see that especially everything going on in the real world. So now I ask the hard questions and make informed decisions because I have the right just like other women to be in an environment where I feel safe and respected. As a woman I have to move differently than a dude.
You do what you have to and you do what works for you. Others will do the same. 🙏🏿

Genuinely confused by the turn this has taken. We are talking about an event that single white men cannot even attend. The whole premise involves a racial preference. Why is it OK for women to attend an event premised on the availability of Black men, but not OK for some of those Black men to prefer White women?

I'm sure there were a few men there with no interest in me, for whatever reason. My age, body type, whatever. And probably a few of them because they came to SM with a desire for some blue-eyed blondie. But so what? I am there because I have a racial preference in play partners, how can I be angry if they do as well?

Besides, there were definitely plenty who were eager to experience this curvy Brown mom of three :D Far more than I could accommodate, in fact :ROFLMAO:

Genuinely confused by the turn this has taken. We are talking about an event that single white men cannot even attend. The whole premise involves a racial preference. Why is it OK for women to attend an event premised on the availability of Black men, but not OK for some of those Black men to prefer White women?

I'm sure there were a few men there with no interest in me, for whatever reason. My age, body type, whatever. And probably a few of them because they came to SM with a desire for some blue-eyed blondie. But so what? I am there because I have a racial preference in play partners, how can I be angry if they do as well?

Besides, there were definitely plenty who were eager to experience this curvy Brown mom of three :D Far more than I could accommodate, in fact :ROFLMAO:
Not sure anything good can come of all of us going down this rabbit hole. People will approach splash how they want. It’s my belief that some approaches work better than others but live and let live works well too - including in the comments sections sometimes lol.

Not sure anything good can come of all of us going down this rabbit hole. People will approach splash how they want. It’s my belief that some approaches work better than others but live and let live works well too - including in the comments sections sometimes lol.
The issue is not with you but the reason things don't get better at events or in the lifestyle is because so many are willfully obtuse. Everyone keeps saying that lifestyle is for all its sound like "all lives matter". In theory that is correct but in action it's not. The lifestyle sadly primarily caters to single Black men and white women/couples that is a face. Sadly not all many Black men that throw events under "inclusive" cater to that demographic. Which is fine but then we have start using real terminologies. Like interracial isn't interracial its Black men for white women/couples. Yes one could go to primarily Black events for Black people which many do or they just don't go to events and do private things but that doesn't solve the issues. Again its not on you to fix because you didn't create the problem nor the system but its important that people speak up or else things will continue as is because if the "lifestyle is for all" that's gotta be an action word not a slogan. Again its not your's to fix .

I'm not explaining in 2023 why the idea of race play is problematic. There are books, courses, etc that break this down beautifully. I asked a question which I based on a friend's experience and she's stunning. Black people are not a monolith. We are individuals not just body parts and what works for some don't work for all. If you had an great time amazing. I am asking because another friend is interested in attending the event in Atlanta and Atlanta is Blackity Black as in majority Black people I know because I lived there a while back. Have attended a ton of Lifestyle events some Black some mixed all been great. As a Black woman felt very comfortable. I am not familiar with this event and it's been hard getting some info.
She asked if I would go with her. I said I gotta do some research because I don't give my money to just anything. I never said that the event needed to etc. I asked about the event. I have the information I need and will circle back with my friend. Have a great day.

I'm not explaining in 2023 why the idea of race play is problematic. There are books, courses, etc that break this down beautifully. I asked a question which I based on a friend's experience and she's stunning. Black people are not a monolith. We are individuals not just body parts and what works for some don't work for all. If you had an great time amazing. I am asking because another friend is interested in attending the event in Atlanta and Atlanta is Blackity Black as in majority Black people I know because I lived there a while back. Have attended a ton of Lifestyle events some Black some mixed all been great. As a Black woman felt very comfortable. I am not familiar with this event and it's been hard getting some info.
She asked if I would go with her. I said I gotta do some research because I don't give my money to just anything. I never said that the event needed to etc. I asked about the event. I have the information I need and will circle back with my friend. Have a great day.
Splash Mocha is an event catered to Black Men and the hotwives who enjoy them. The vast majority but not all are going to be white wives. Like several have said - other wives; including wives of color attend and have a great time but being real - there will be Bulls who are there for white wives only. If that racial preference isn’t to you or your friends liking - I think there might be other hotwife focused events that would work better for you. But that dynamic will not change and you will find people who will be opposed to you trying to change it. People plan for months to go to splash to play with their favorite hotwives and Bulls. It’s an event that is highly anticipated by its participants and it has its own culture. Coming in and trying to change that won’t work.

Splash Mocha is an event catered to Black Men and the hotwives who enjoy them. The vast majority but not all are going to be white wives. Like several have said - other wives; including wives of color attend and have a great time but being real - there will be Bulls who are there for white wives only. If that racial preference isn’t to you or your friends liking - I think there might be other hotwife focused events that would work better for you. But that dynamic will not change and you will find people who will be opposed to you trying to change it. People plan for months to go to splash to play with their favorite hotwives and Bulls. It’s an event that is highly anticipated by its participants and it has its own culture. Coming in and trying to change that won’t work.
I have not asked for there to be any changes I asked a question? Nowhere but I appreciate you giving a clear answer. Also women of color needs to be broken down because some of us intersect like sis said she's Blackasian and I'm Afro-Latina. My heritage is Brazilian but I appreciate the response. Again thanks and your're correct there is something for everyone in the lifestyle but at time you have search a little harder.

Last edited:
I have not asked for there to be any changes I asked a question? Nowhere but I appreciate you giving a clear answer. Also women of color needs to be broken down because some of us intersect like sis said she's Blackasian and I'm Afro-Latina. My heritage is Brazilian but I appreciate the response. Again thanks and your're correct there is something for everyone in the lifestyle but at time you have search a little harder.
Since you quoted me, I will add my response to this. First, get verified. Second, post a picture of yourself. Assuming you are actually a single black female I will ask the same questions I ask the ONE SBF I regularly play with. Why is it so hard to find more SBF? Where are the black couples? I’m on SLS Fetlife, and SZC. I can count on one hand how many black women I come across on all of those sites combined within 100 miles of my location. As far as apps go, I am on Feeld and 3Fun, I don’t recall a single SBF on either of them. Personally the problem isn’t attraction, it’s options available. I’m not in a remote part of the country either, I live within 150 miles of 5 major cities (Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Indianapolis, and Detroit). The few SBF’s that I have crossed paths with seem to have no interest in me. I have my theories on the issues, and I’m ok with every one of them. I have above average success elsewhere.

Back