Splash Mocha

Experienced splash mocha attendee and gentleman bull here. August will be my 7Th Splash Mocha. My DMs are open for hotwife and cuckold couples who can share a clear g rated face pic or two. I’m all about real meets and have a group of friends who are veteran event attendees and always looking to add new REAL people to our group of friends.

Attachments

• IMG_1345.jpeg
    IMG_1345.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_1327.jpeg
    IMG_1327.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 267
Hi there. I apologize if these are dumb questions. But, I'm curious about Splash Mocha. We've been in the lifestyle for a long time and are into the bbc/hotwife lifestyle. But...and I'm not saying its not worth it....but...Splash Mocha is fairly expensive. Especially when you consider we would be traveling on top of the expense of the event. I know nothing is guaranteed, and I don't have "expectations," .....buttttttttttttttttttttttt....let's be honest....the whole reason for attending something like Splash Mocha is to have a good time.

Just wondering what the experience is like. Especially for an older woman....who is not exactly skinny. lol. Is it really worth $1200?? Any experienced feedback from couples would be greatly appreciated.

Again, sorry if this shouldn't be asked. Just kind of curious to find out more about Splash Mocha.

Thanks!

View media item 562704
For the ladies in this forum that thinks your look will have you not have a good time,let's be clear,black men don't judge look,we judge attitude..you can be pretty on the outside with an ugly attitude, that translates as an ugly as woman..have no fear,from a Splash Mocha Veteran and lover of all shapes and sizes,from skinny to BBW, carry yourself with a sexiness that's not ugly,you'll have all the fun,you could ever dream of..on the other hand the ones that don't have fun at Splash are the ones that definitely have a shifty attitude, there's no ass kissing at Splash for the wrong reason..your ass can definitely be kissed if your attitude is right,just like women don't like guy assholes,men don't either,your competition is steep,some of the most beautiful people come and enjoy themselves in a like minded loving environment, feel free to pm,that's my 2 cents but wanted to clear the air..if you want to try 1 or 100,you're in the right place to do so without judgement of others.Where can you be and feel guilt free by having all of the sex and fun you want in 3/4 days as an adult? Bring the right attitude and you'll leave exhausted

Back