Splash Mocha, Ft. Lauderdale, FL August 20 - 23 - Canceled due to COVID-19

I wish your dad wore a condom so I wouldn't have to listen to your garbage
Wow way to come back with facts my man. Oh yeah I was an accidental baby because science didn’t know that antibiotics weakened birth control back in the day but here I am!

so I’ll post an actual factual chart backing the theory of mask wearing in our area of NY!Hope no one meets with you during this time because you and them are risking their lives! Have an nice day!

Attachments

• 5BC745EC-E557-4543-9BDE-3DBB5001F846.jpeg
    5BC745EC-E557-4543-9BDE-3DBB5001F846.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 14
Unfortunately, he and millions of others do believe that masks are just an inconvience that don't help. That's why the numbers are up, states are shutting down and all group events are being cancelled.
Hi let me add my two cents to it. Someone said where should we get our facts from. We don’t need to look too far, their are many doctor’s and health professionals on this site who can give you the right advice. I am a doctor myself and would suggest strongly to use masks especially in public places where you are bound to meet people. Till we have vaccine for which there is some good progress in UK unfortunately mask is our best bet. I would say cover it up there though you may go bareback down under 😉. And yes if you are with your regular guy who is also staying pretty much indoors you should not let it affect too much of your sex life, may be let the bull checkin and live under the same roof. Time for some outdoor sex in the woods💦

I am curious as to where you think I should get my facts from ?
Hi all, as regards the wearing of face masks i don't think anyone needs facts, just common sense, to any semi intelligent person it was obvious governments were selling the idea that masks didn't help but social distancing did to avoid all the masks being scooped up and leaving front liners without protection. but it is obvious that wearing a mask will help, even if it is only marginal ANY precaution added is going to help! its not rocket science just common sense!

Maybe this will help some of you understand why you should wear a mask in public.

If we are both naked and you piss on me, I'll get wet. If I have pants on, my pants will get wet, and I'll get wet but not nearly as much. If we both have pants on, you will get wet, but I won't. To say that masks are ineffective is nonsense.

Life could be getting back to normal as it is in many countries around the world. Instead we are Number One! If Trump has done so much to prevent this virus, why are we Number One?

Maybe this will help some of you understand why you should wear a mask in public.

If we are both naked and you piss on me, I'll get wet. If I have pants on, my pants will get wet, and I'll get wet but not nearly as much. If we both have pants on, you will get wet, but I won't. To say that masks are ineffective is nonsense.

Life could be getting back to normal as it is in many countries around the world. Instead we are Number One! If Trump has done so much to prevent this virus, why are we Number One?

Because America has been made great again :unsure:??? Hard to accomplish when a significant part of your base is comprised of the "poorly educated", which he laughably boasted about when he ran the first time LOL 🤭 We could not have imagined what was coming over the course of this guy's ruinous presidency ☹ He has got to go before he does some damage that's irreversible 😟

Last edited:
Sigh..

I fall into the category of believing wearing a mask to "control this thing" is stupidity. It's rhetoric like this that makes me see a civil war coming. The masks vs the non-masks. I just hope people stop getting their facts from CNN and similar sources.
Treading lightly here, as I mean no disrespect and I realize there is seldom a mind changed by an internet discussion. But the thing is, people who actually follow the efficacy of masks are NOT just getting their info from CNN. I've actually researched studies conducted by universities and various groups in the medical world. It's true that masks do relatively little to prevent you from CONTRACTING the virus where it's airborne, but there is little room for doubt in the scientific community that masks significantly reduce water droplets and aerosols caused by breathing, speaking, etc. which leads to unwittingly SPREADING the virus. Don't take my word for it (nor any cable news channel, for that matter). It's one thing to disagree when the people giving you advice aren't experts. It's another to intentionally ignore experts. Hoping some people will actually take the time to read some of this, because in our ultra-politicized climate, very little of it is being effectively communicated. So, here goes nothing:

"In its first projections of COVID-19 deaths out to November 1, the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington is forecasting more than 200,000 deaths in the United States.

The forecast shows 208,255 deaths (with a range of 186,087 to 244,541). Those numbers drop to 162,808 (157,217 to 171,193), if at least 95% of people wear masks in public."

"We also demonstrated the efficacy of surgical masks to reduce coronavirus detection and viral copies in large respiratory droplets and in aerosols (Table 1b). This has important implications for control of COVID-19, suggesting that surgical face masks could be used by ill people to reduce onward transmission."

"Mandating face mask use in public is associated with a decline in the daily COVID-19 growth rate by 0.9, 1.1, 1.4, 1.7, and 2.0 percentage-points in 1–5, 6–10, 11–15, 16–20, and 21+ days after signing, respectively. Estimates suggest as many as 230,000–450,000 COVID-19 cases possibly averted By May 22, 2020 by these mandates. The findings suggest that requiring face mask use in public might help in mitigating COVID-19 spread."

It's no accident that even in states like Texas, which is generally considered a conservative state, which has no plans to shut down again and a general don't-tread-on-me attitude, lawmakers are starting to require masks in public. It's not a liberal conspiracy. It's simply taking a relatively easy and painless step to do something which could reduce the spread of the virus. That seems like something worth doing imho.

Last edited:
Sigh..

I fall into the category of believing wearing a mask to "control this thing" is stupidity. It's rhetoric like this that makes me see a civil war coming. The masks vs the non-masks. I just hope people stop getting their facts from CNN and similar sources.
At best, wearing a mask protects the people around you from a potentially deadly virus. At worst, it's a piece of cloth over your face.

Why is this even a discussion?

People shouldn’t wear seat belts either. What does the DOT know anyway? Infringing on my rights. Fucking know it all liberals. All those elitist scientists with their degrees and ******* are just a bunch of liberals. If we don’t test for COVID or Cancer we won’t have the numbers we have. It’s not rocket science folks. But what do rocket scientists know anyway?

Wow..paragraphs and exclamation marks lol

There have been too many reports done on why wearing a mask is not preventing or helping anything for me to even entertain this discussion. Good luck on getting your life back
Masks r for liberals. Seat belts too. Bee keepers wear those punk ass beekeeper suits due to their indoctrination to the false ideology of Noam Chomsky (fraud). It’s just a cold anyway. If there’s lung damage too bad. It’s liberal lung damage at best. Fucking liberals I tell you.... and the damn shirt and shoes mandate are 7/11. That’s a severe impediment on my rights. If i don’t want to wear shoes, that should not deter me from partaking in a Big Gulp. Fucking liberals I tell you. I don’t see anywhere in the constitution that I have to have a shirt or shoes on. I’m suing

Masks r for liberals. Seat belts too. Bee keepers wear those punk ass beekeeper suits due to their indoctrination to the false ideology of Noam Chomsky (fraud). It’s just a cold anyway. If there’s lung damage too bad. It’s liberal lung damage at best. Fucking liberals I tell you.... and the damn shirt and shoes mandate are 7/11. That’s a severe impediment on my rights. If i don’t want to wear shoes, that should not deter me from partaking in a Big Gulp. Fucking liberals I tell you. I don’t see anywhere in the constitution that I have to have a shirt or shoes on. I’m suing

No shoes 👟 no shirt 👕 no MASK 😷 nooooooooo service 😜

Hi let me add my two cents to it. Someone said where should we get our facts from. We don’t need to look too far, their are many doctor’s and health professionals on this site who can give you the right advice. I am a doctor myself and would suggest strongly to use masks especially in public places where you are bound to meet people. Till we have vaccine for which there is some good progress in UK unfortunately mask is our best bet. I would say cover it up there though you may go bareback down under 😉. And yes if you are with your regular guy who is also staying pretty much indoors you should not let it affect too much of your sex life, may be let the bull checkin and live under the same roof. Time for some outdoor sex in the woods💦
To add to it, some good news on Vaccines coming from Oxford Trial published in Lancet today and also another important trial from China published as well in Lancet, both shows positive results in terms of efficacy and safety......

Treading lightly here, as I mean no disrespect and I realize there is seldom a mind changed by an internet discussion. But the thing is, people who actually follow the efficacy of masks are NOT just getting their info from CNN. I've actually researched studies conducted by universities and various groups in the medical world. It's true that masks do relatively little to prevent you from CONTRACTING the virus where it's airborne, but there is little room for doubt in the scientific community that masks significantly reduce water droplets and aerosols caused by breathing, speaking, etc. which leads to unwittingly SPREADING the virus. Don't take my word for it (nor any cable news channel, for that matter). It's one thing to disagree when the people giving you advice aren't experts. It's another to intentionally ignore experts. Hoping some people will actually take the time to read some of this, because in our ultra-politicized climate, very little of it is being effectively communicated. So, here goes nothing:

"In its first projections of COVID-19 deaths out to November 1, the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington is forecasting more than 200,000 deaths in the United States.

The forecast shows 208,255 deaths (with a range of 186,087 to 244,541). Those numbers drop to 162,808 (157,217 to 171,193), if at least 95% of people wear masks in public."

"We also demonstrated the efficacy of surgical masks to reduce coronavirus detection and viral copies in large respiratory droplets and in aerosols (Table 1b). This has important implications for control of COVID-19, suggesting that surgical face masks could be used by ill people to reduce onward transmission."

"Mandating face mask use in public is associated with a decline in the daily COVID-19 growth rate by 0.9, 1.1, 1.4, 1.7, and 2.0 percentage-points in 1–5, 6–10, 11–15, 16–20, and 21+ days after signing, respectively. Estimates suggest as many as 230,000–450,000 COVID-19 cases possibly averted By May 22, 2020 by these mandates. The findings suggest that requiring face mask use in public might help in mitigating COVID-19 spread."

It's no accident that even in states like Texas, which is generally considered a conservative state, which has no plans to shut down again and a general don't-tread-on-me attitude, lawmakers are starting to require masks in public. It's not a liberal conspiracy. It's simply taking a relatively easy and painless step to do something which could reduce the spread of the virus. That seems like something worth doing imho.
It’s very nice of you to take the time to formulate a kind reply and provide those great links; I’m adding Nature to my bookmarks.
Unfortunately, many of my fellow Americans are choosing to ignore reason in favor of our baser emotions, fears, and prejudices.
Perhaps, when we elect mature leadership, this will change.
That is my genuine hope, anyway.
I appreciate your thoughtfulness and intellect; so much so I clicked the follow button! Well that, and the sexy 😊

It’s very nice of you to take the time to formulate a kind reply and provide those great links; I’m adding Nature to my bookmarks.
Unfortunately, many of my fellow Americans are choosing to ignore reason in favor of our baser emotions, fears, and prejudices.
Perhaps, when we elect mature leadership, this will change.
That is my genuine hope, anyway.
I appreciate your thoughtfulness and intellect; so much so I clicked the follow button! Well that, and the sexy 😊

Thats being....presumptuous lol You have to hope mature people vote...and clearly that is one attribute that is....severely lacking at this moment.

Whatever your smoking or sipping on in Ohio.....I want some. :p

Donald Fake News Trump will WALK into the POTUS again.......😫

Sandman
Stuck Outside the US for the foreseeable future

Wow way to come back with facts my man. Oh yeah I was an accidental baby because science didn’t know that antibiotics weakened birth control back in the day but here I am!

so I’ll post an actual factual chart backing the theory of mask wearing in our area of NY!Hope no one meets with you during this time because you and them are risking their lives! Have an nice day!
Hi all, as regards the wearing of face masks i don't think anyone needs facts, just common sense, to any semi intelligent person it was obvious governments were selling the idea that masks didn't help but social distancing did to avoid all the masks being scooped up and leaving front liners without protection. but it is obvious that wearing a mask will help, even if it is only marginal ANY precaution added is going to help! its not rocket science just common sense!

At best, wearing a mask protects the people around you from a potentially deadly virus. At worst, it's a piece of cloth over your face.

Why is this even a discussion?
People shouldn’t wear seat belts either. What does the DOT know anyway? Infringing on my rights. Fucking know it all liberals. All those elitist scientists with their degrees and ******* are just a bunch of liberals. If we don’t test for COVID or Cancer we won’t have the numbers we have. It’s not rocket science folks. But what do rocket scientists know anyway?

Look. I know you guys have been ******* into looking for someone to blame for all of this, and I get it. The people behind the scenes are EXTREMELY smart and have invested billions in manipulating the masses and building this narrative. This may not make sense to alot of you, just remember that I and others like me are not your enemy. I pray that we can wake up as a collective and say no to this great evil that has come upon us

Look. I know you guys have been ******* into looking for someone to blame for all of this, and I get it. The people behind the scenes are EXTREMELY smart and have invested billions in manipulating the masses and building this narrative. This may not make sense to alot of you, just remember that I and others like me are not your enemy. I pray that we can wake up as a collective and say no to this great evil that has come upon us
I'm severely immunocompromised, so people who refuse to wear masks and encourage others not to, are putting my life at risk. I would say that makes you my enemy..

The advice of Dr's and scientists worldwide is to wear a mask to help contain the spread. Wear a mask to protect other people.

Your conspiracy theories are more important to you than protecting other people. So important to you that the idea of putting a piece of cloth over your face is too much to ask. You're not just my enemy, you're an enemy to public health.

Back