Splash Mocha Ft. Lauderdale, August 19-22, 2021

SplashMocha

Couple
Gold Member
2021 Splash Mocha the Lifestyle's Ultimate Interracial & Hott Wife Party in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Thursday - Sunday, August 19-22, 2021

Come out to indulge your sexual appetite in a four-star resort to meet like-minded couples & singles who share similar sexy fantasies to help each other set the night on fire! This is a luxurious hotel takeover where you can create your own fantasies.

Our dance theme nights are sexy, erotic & exotic. This is a convention where the sexiest lifestyle couples and singles from all over the world come to meet, party and play until their heart`s content!

If our nighttime parties aren't enough, we have fun and free seminars during the day. Plus, don't forget about our clothing optional pool parties each and everyday.

To book your reservation you can go to www.splashmocha.com or call 888-278-2483 where you can ask about payment plans. As always, the cost of the room includes ALL activities at the event, however food and ******* are not included.

Last edited:
Checked out the site and looks like an amazing time. The hotel rooms say that the price is per couple however, does that mean single individuals cannot purchase them or would we just put N/A in the other legal name section?

Hello to all you SEXY Splash Mocha peeps!!!

We are so sad we didn't get to see and party with all of you this year!! 2020 will go down in the history books as the unluckiest & weirdest year EVER...and yet it could be worse. So, be thankful for all of the blessings we have in our lives whether they are big or small. :) With that said....let's look forward to 2021 and three.....yes THREE Splash Mocha parties!!

Atlanta, Georgia - March 4-7, 2021;

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida - August 19-22, 2021;

AND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.......
Houston, Texas - November 4-7, 2021!!!

We hope you can come to one or all of the sexiest reunions you will ever attend!!

Cheers,

The Splash Mocha Team~
www.splashmocha.com

Hello to all you SEXY Splash Mocha peeps!!!

We are so sad we didn't get to see and party with all of you this year!! 2020 will go down in the history books as the unluckiest & weirdest year EVER...and yet it could be worse. So, be thankful for all of the blessings we have in our lives whether they are big or small. :) With that said....let's look forward to 2021 and three.....yes THREE Splash Mocha parties!!

Atlanta, Georgia - March 4-7, 2021;

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida - August 19-22, 2021;

AND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.......
Houston, Texas - November 4-7, 2021!!!

We hope you can come to one or all of the sexiest reunions you will ever attend!!

Cheers,

The Splash Mocha Team~
www.splashmocha.com

Just found about about this & I think what you’re doing is cool. Could you use any help with web design (visual) or development (functionality)?

Last edited:
Was money refunded when the Ft. Lauderdale event was cancelled due to COVID?
Everyone was allowed to switch to any of the upcoming events in Atlanta, Houston and Ft. Lauderdale. I opted to move my reservation to 2021 in Ft. Lauderdale...and I plan on doing the Houston event as well.

I have a home here so do I pay just for the parties or should I secure a room?
I was wondering the same thing for Houston. Do locals need to pay for a room or could we pay for event pass and just SHOW Up? 🤷🏽‍♂️
(but looks like the securing a room is paying for the event)

Are the Splash events pretty happening/awesome?
I've Never been to a Splash event but at this point, after 2020.... I am ready for a PARTY. ANY party 🎉
I have no expectations except meeting Real people in person, hopefully putting a face to some of these sexy media 🖤and just having a great time.
So if you see a tall, slim muscular guy there grinning like a fool with a ******* in my hand and a bulge down below.... THAT'S ME 😉
😎

Can we go and just look , or do we have to participate?
No you do not have to participate. Everyone moves at their own pace, what consenting adults choose to do behind closed doors is their choice & decision. We buy out the venue so like-minded people can meet, mix & mingle in a nonjudgmental environment. You can attend our events knowing if all you want to do is watch and not participate then that is what you do. You can freely move through the playrooms & you do not have to participate, plus you do not have to be naked to enter them. We know some events require nudity or partial nudity to enter playrooms. The Splash Mocha events are about being comfortable and with the knowledge that there are no "prying eyes" of society shaming us for our choices. With all that said, you can make them as mild or as wild as you want!

Are the Splash events pretty happening/awesome?
We like to think so! Each Splash Mocha event brings in between 1,000 & 1,200 people, the majority of our guests are returning year after year. The parties are laid back, offering you the opportunity to go from mild to wild & everything in between, its all up to you & what you are comfortable with. After all, 1,000 people can't be wrong! ;)

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Tina~

Back