Splash Mocha Ft. Lauderdale, August 19-22, 2021

Biggest concern my husband expressed because I got all to excited lol He is more level headed and cautious:

I'd have to ask him to come on here after work and refine my questions, but deep down, we don't want to spend the money on the room and fly out to the event, only to realize that it's not what we were expecting.

How many couples, average, attend theses events vs single bulls vs single cuckolds?
Obviously you cannot discriminate, but how often do these events actually result in a success for couples that are actually about the lifestyle?
We usually have anywhere from 1,000 to 1,200 people who attend Splash Mocha for the entire weekend for each event.

Please understand this is not a cuckold event, it is a swinger's event where wives enjoy the interracial aspect of the lifestyle. We do not know what each guest's interests are nor do we keep ratios or stats on our guests. That would be left up to each person to ask such questions of people they meet at the parties.

We buy out the entire hotel allowing all guests a safe environment where everyone is on the same page. Where each person can forget the troubles of life, giving the opportunity to live in the moment, to allow yourself to simply feel the sexy, electric & energetic atmosphere. This is the place where you can allow yourself to step out of your comfort zone, let your hair down, and immerse yourself in the nation's sexiest lifestyle party around. Splash Mocha is the largest interracial and hot wife event in the country.

We NEVER guarantee any hookups. I would say the success rate is excellent as there are people from every walk of life. I have been told by many past guests that Splash Mocha is the "Super Bowl of Lifestyle parties". A large majority of our guests are returning year after year and party after party. Many are attending all three events in 2021. Our events are from mild to wild and everything in between you simply need to step out of your comfort zone just a little bit and introduce yourselves, but honestly guests will introduce themselves to you. It really is a big reunion.

Splash Mocha is NOT your typical run-of-the-mill house parties where maybe 50 people might attend and most stand around holding up walls (speaking from experience). Our parties are classy, organized and professional, we run a tight ship and we strive for excellence....always. There's all kinds of fun to be found with lots and lots of opportunities for ALL guests to have a toe-curling good time!!

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I recommend giving me a call 888-278-2483 its a lot easier to tell you than to type.

Cheers,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

We usually have anywhere from 1,000 to 1,200 people who attend Splash Mocha for the entire weekend for each event.

Please understand this is not a cuckold event, it is a swinger's event where wives enjoy the interracial aspect of the lifestyle. We do not know what each guest's interests are nor do we keep ratios or stats on our guests. That would be left up to each person to ask such questions of people they meet at the parties.

We buy out the entire hotel allowing all guests a safe environment where everyone is on the same page. Where each person can forget the troubles of life, giving the opportunity to live in the moment, to allow yourself to simply feel the sexy, electric & energetic atmosphere. This is the place where you can allow yourself to step out of your comfort zone, let your hair down, and immerse yourself in the nation's sexiest lifestyle party around. Splash Mocha is the largest interracial and hot wife event in the country.

We NEVER guarantee any hookups. I would say the success rate is excellent as there are people from every walk of life. I have been told by many past guests that Splash Mocha is the "Super Bowl of Lifestyle parties". A large majority of our guests are returning year after year and party after party. Many are attending all three events in 2021. Our events are from mild to wild and everything in between you simply need to step out of your comfort zone just a little bit and introduce yourselves, but honestly guests will introduce themselves to you. It really is a big reunion.

Splash Mocha is NOT your typical run-of-the-mill house parties where maybe 50 people might attend and most stand around holding up walls (speaking from experience). Our parties are classy, organized and professional, we run a tight ship and we strive for excellence....always. There's all kinds of fun to be found with lots and lots of opportunities for ALL guests to have a toe-curling good time!!

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I recommend giving me a call 888-278-2483 its a lot easier to tell you than to type.

Cheers,

Tina~
Splash Mocha
Tina, you know us, Greg.... and you could not have said it better. SM is for sure the best in the country for IR fun. I cannot say how much of believers we are. I am not part of SM, but am a FIRM advocate of their parties, and what they do for this community.

Biggest concern my husband expressed because I got all to excited lol He is more level headed and cautious:

I'd have to ask him to come on here after work and refine my questions, but deep down, we don't want to spend the money on the room and fly out to the event, only to realize that it's not what we were expecting.

How many couples, average, attend theses events vs single bulls vs single cuckolds?
Obviously you cannot discriminate, but how often do these events actually result in a success for couples that are actually about the lifestyle?
Tina said it, but I/ we just want to say it, just like really any other trip/ vacation, is what you make of it. You can just lay low and enjoy the environment, but let loose, and can be as wild as you want. The big thing to remember is, nobody, or very few, there, will know what you do. So, do what you want and feel comfortable with. I might say, push your limits, but that is just us. Again, nobody will know you, and for damned sure, nobody will judge you, if you do not play at all, or play with 10 men a night. That is the best part about this event. You do what you want and are comfortable with; no judging, no opinions. Let your inhibitions stay at home! Nothing in life is perfect, but for this lifestyle, this is as close as you will ever get.

Back