Splash Mocha Ft. Lauderdale, August 19-22, 2021

I'm hoping that was just a one-time thing for Atlanta. That would explain why there were so many dudes.
Gotta admit I'm not fan.
I hope it’s just for the smaller ones. I can’t see them doing something like this for Ft. Lauderdale but when it’s too many guys then it’s not fun at all.

What were the numbers like? Single male to couple/Hotwife?
Very good question. I hope someone knows. We have been 4 times but only to the FLL location. I have to say, which is why I am commenting, that no matter the answer, I have never heard of women nor men, being unsatisfied. Like someone said here, and I have heard from one of the Goodfellaz, the guys have to be in shape, as they are going to be, lets just say, busy. As far as the women, I have not heard of any women who wanted play, and did not receive it. So, as much or as little, all up to you. Some have said being uncomfortable about all the men there, but just hang by the pool and the bar during happy hour, and not to mention the play rooms, and your play is what you want. In private, in rooms, or wide open in the main GB room. All what you want. Please do not let the ratio of men/ women discourage you. The experience is what you make of it. But it will be great. I just cannot see how it could not be, even just to see what is going on.

Very good question. I hope someone knows. We have been 4 times but only to the FLL location. I have to say, which is why I am commenting, that no matter the answer, I have never heard of women nor men, being unsatisfied. Like someone said here, and I have heard from one of the Goodfellaz, the guys have to be in shape, as they are going to be, lets just say, busy. As far as the women, I have not heard of any women who wanted play, and did not receive it. So, as much or as little, all up to you. Some have said being uncomfortable about all the men there, but just hang by the pool and the bar during happy hour, and not to mention the play rooms, and your play is what you want. In private, in rooms, or wide open in the main GB room. All what you want. Please do not let the ratio of men/ women discourage you. The experience is what you make of it. But it will be great. I just cannot see how it could not be, even just to see what is going on.
I do believe some of the ratio issues had to do with this being the first event since the last Atlanta Splash. Yes there seemed to be a lot of guys but I had no problem playing. There were plenty of ladies there. People play in their rooms, so it might be hard to get a true number. I'm not Mr. Muscles but I know how to talk to people. That skill goes a long way at these kinds of events. I was plenty busy from Wednesday through Saturday night.

I do believe some of the ratio issues had to do with this being the first event since the last Atlanta Splash. Yes there seemed to be a lot of guys but I had no problem playing. There were plenty of ladies there. People play in their rooms, so it might be hard to get a true number. I'm not Mr. Muscles but I know how to talk to people. That skill goes a long way at these kinds of events. I was plenty busy from Wednesday through Saturday night.
Facts bro it was nuts

I'm hoping that was just a one-time thing for Atlanta. That would explain why there were so many dudes.
Gotta admit I'm not fan.
The ratio in Atlanta was 2-3 couples to every guy which is how we keep it for every party. It seemed like the ratios were off, because so many couples chose to play in the privacy of their rooms and not in the playrooms. Historically most people play in the playrooms, therefore it appeared there were more guys than normal in Atlanta, because couples were taking guys to their rooms and not playing in the playrooms as much.

The days passes that will go on sale August 1st are for couples only. All the spaces for single men are sold out.
Great timing, I was just coming to ask a similar question! Are there limited amount of passes being sold to couples or should we expect to not have issues purchasing on Aug 1? Also, are they sold daily, as a bundle, or the option for both? We'd like to go each day if possible!

Great timing, I was just coming to ask a similar question! Are there limited amount of passes being sold to couples or should we expect to not have issues purchasing on Aug 1? Also, are they sold daily, as a bundle, or the option for both? We'd like to go each day if possible!
You will not have a problem purchasing them on August 1st. Simply visit our website at www.splashmocha.com to make your day pass reservations. On August 1st, you will be able to purchase whatever day you choose to attend whether its one day or all of them. Once you pay for your reservations, our website will automatically send you an email with all the hotel information in it, you will want to keep that email for your records. :)

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Tina~

Back