Splash Mocha Explained

I will agree that is an over statement on my part. My venture to Atlanta starts next Friday. We are taking the long route to Atlanta, through Panama Canal. I'm already packed for Splash so I'm my mind it was a last minute change. I'm sure now that the clothing optional pool party was truly a mistake, and not a last minute nite change because of an issue. I was wondering how they could possibly do it in such a small space, anyway.

That is also why I was confused about the issue of walking to the event center in a sexy dress or lingerie. The staff would have already seen more nudity than that at the pool party.

I'm also from Las Vegas. This is the deep South. My only real experience in the South are events like Fantasy Fest, Caliente, and Miami. This is Georgia. Maybe I'm wrong but the rumor is there are a lot of people outside of Atlanta who think Black and White sex is a Sin!

I did speak with Wayne. I feel confident that he has everything under control.

We are still very much looking forward to attending. We arrive on Wednesday, and are looking forward to meeting everyone.

DANCE PARTIES

Now, I know there will be dance parties at Splash Mocha each night. I assume there will be a DJ and all. If so, can we make requests? Because, I would love to hear the following song played 😅

White Chicks.jpeg
58B989A3-1DC2-41FC-842C-7EDB9DA9C075.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi TJ - we were at last year in Ft. Lauderdale. It was a fabulous party. We are booked for the February and August party this year. We haven't received hotel name and location yet ( we are LuckyFucks on SDC too). Please send that over.
Additionally, how do we organize a hotel room party? We're thinking of hosting a 'cock sucking party', everyone nicely dressed (no fucking) - just women who love to suck cock and the men who would love to be serviced.
Looking forward to February 6th.

Hi TJ - we were at last year in Ft. Lauderdale. It was a fabulous party. We are booked for the February and August party this year. We haven't received hotel name and location yet ( we are LuckyFucks on SDC too). Please send that over.
Additionally, how do we organize a hotel room party? We're thinking of hosting a 'cock sucking party', everyone nicely dressed (no fucking) - just women who love to suck cock and the men who would love to be serviced.
Now this sounds like a great way to start off the fun!! 😈 Will this be an ‘Open door’ gathering?

We've gone to Hedonism with a group called the Fluffernutters. The year we went they had a Cock and Tail Party. They handed out Fluff Dollars to all the guys. The idea was that the girls had to get the guys to give them their Fluff Dollars. So most of us were walking up to guys and asking if they would pay us 100 Fluff Dollars for a blow job. This is in the middle of a big cocktail party. They also had an aa blow job completion. The guys were lined up the girls sucked them until one of them shot cum all over her face. Then there was an auction. The organizer had brought a lot of prizes that women would want like lingerie, sexy dresses, and toys. The girls could use the dollars they earned to purchase gifts.

I'm not sure if the group still does that, but I enjoyed it! Unfortunately, I lost the blow job contest. Some guy blew off in 60 seconds! I did make enough Fluff Dollars to buy a piece of lingerie.

Please email me your real names so I can look up your reservation at info@splashmocha.com.

When you book from our website, the website automatically generates an email to the email address you provided in your order which is your receipt and the hotel information. Unfortunately, email providers have so much control to weed out all of the unwanted junk ours tends to get caught up in this filtering as well. Sometimes, it will be sitting in your spam folder. I will send the hotel information via private email.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

With this event going on in a few days there is a part of me that wishes I could just sit out in the parking lot and masturbate knowing what's going on in that hotel.
Don’t want to rub it in your face (no pun intended) but it was a common site throughout the event to see a woman with a black gentleman or two or three heading towards the elevator with husband following behind.

We had a lot of fun. Already have Ft Lauderdale booked for August. We met a lot of people from the site, @chiblkstud @VegascplXXX @Jamie32 @Blackamoordfw @Bigblackdik79 @Idowives0763. I’m sure there are more that we’re forgetting right now. We really planned to hang out and get to know more people but work/real life kept us busy during the day on Thursday and Friday.

We had a lot of fun. Already have Ft Lauderdale booked for August. We met a lot of people from the site, @chiblkstud @VegascplXXX @Jamie32 @Blackamoordfw @Bigblackdik79 @Idowives0763. I’m sure there are more that we’re forgetting right now. We really planned to hang out and get to know more people but work/real life kept us busy during the day on Thursday and Friday.
Had a great time meeting you! In August maybe I can show you my improvement of what we learned in the roping class 😉

So my wife wants to go to the Ft Lauderdale event. Neither one of us have been to such an event. She’s very shy meeting new people. Her current “friends” have all known her for yrs so she felt comfortable with them.
So my question is this, if we attended the event, is it possible to experience it so we can get acquainted with the event and meet people to see how it goes? She may not want to enjoy some bbc only bcuz of the new experience of such and event. Sort of like going to Vegas for the first time in aww. Maybe she will or maybe she won’t but we want to know if it’s possible for newbies to get comfortable (by comfortable she means getting past the shock of so much bbc) so when we attend others, we know how to play without the aww. Like I said, she may participate and that’ll be that but she’s a shy type of girl at first until she’s good to go. Then it’s most likely a free for all lmao! This was her idea but I’m all for it. Thanks in advance and we will look at the event more in depth as well.
If anyone here can fill us in on how the first time experience was for you, please let us know. Send message or post here.

So my wife wants to go to the Ft Lauderdale event. Neither one of us have been to such an event. She’s very shy meeting new people. Her current “friends” have all known her for yrs so she felt comfortable with them.
So my question is this, if we attended the event, is it possible to experience it so we can get acquainted with the event and meet people to see how it goes? She may not want to enjoy some bbc only bcuz of the new experience of such and event. Sort of like going to Vegas for the first time in aww. Maybe she will or maybe she won’t but we want to know if it’s possible for newbies to get comfortable (by comfortable she means getting past the shock of so much bbc) so when we attend others, we know how to play without the aww. Like I said, she may participate and that’ll be that but she’s a shy type of girl at first until she’s good to go. Then it’s most likely a free for all lmao! This was her idea but I’m all for it. Thanks in advance and we will look at the event more in depth as well.
If anyone here can fill us in on how the first time experience was for you, please let us know. Send message or post here.
Ft Lauderdale is sold out already. I don’t know if they will have an overflow hotel again but I wouldn’t recommend overflow for your first time. You meet people during the day when there isn’t as much pressure.

Ft Lauderdale is sold out already. I don’t know if they will have an overflow hotel again but I wouldn’t recommend overflow for your first time. You meet people during the day when there isn’t as much pressure.

Is there an event scheduled after the August event? Looked online and found the August event and past events but nothing beyond August.

Back