Splash Mocha Explained

Thegoodtj

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Greetings from Theg00dfellaz, I am TJ the host of the largest Interracial event in the United States.

Splash Mocha is a 3 day complete Hotel Takeover where an entire hotel is leased for the event to bring to you a virtual WONDERLAND of fun and frolic featuring Theg00dfellaz Ultimate Interracial Fantasy FulfillHERS.

That means every hotel room as well as the hotel meeting rooms. The hotels meetings rooms are transformed into open on PREMISE playrooms as we bring the party to the hotel with our own box springs and mattresses to the party.

What you have is an opportunity to meet, greet, mix and mingle with other likeminded couples and singles who enjoy Interracial Related Parties. For the past 4 years the event has sold out.

We have theme specific playrooms, daily theme specific seminars, Speed Dating, Nightly Themed Dances and some of the most erotic on PREMISE playrooms the lifestyle has to offer. Not too mention our very own Dungeon featuring our very own Dungeon Master Sur Dreads out of Ft Lauderdale.

Splash Mocha is the only True Hot Wife Lifestyle event which is growing into one of the biggest Conventions in the US.

Feel free to ask any questions. Due to the demand and success of the event we are expanding to Atlanta Georgia Area in February 2020 and Houston Texas November 2020. In addition to our Ft Lauderdale Area August 2020 Party.

TJ

Made quite an impression I take it. This year added a new twist coupled with the fact that the I leased the entire hotel to host this private event. The twist was the couples left their hotel room doors open as an open invitation for more company. Unlike clubs and parties that restrict single men from just watching the action some doors where propped open so that those passing by could watch or join in.

Where you in the event based app?

Made quite an impression I take it. This year added a new twist coupled with the fact that the I leased the entire hotel to host this private event. The twist was the couples left their hotel room doors open as an open invitation for more company. Unlike clubs and parties that restrict single men from just watching the action some doors where propped open so that those passing by could watch or join in.

Where you in the event based app?
Yes it definitely made quite a impression. We enjoyed it very much. No we didn’t get the app but will next time for sure. 928B2B2F-3671-4C3D-89D8-446014261D05.jpeg

Is cuck cleanup, cuck guiding the bulls into the wife and fucklicking permitted at splash? I have a cuck couple that’s interested but the husband wants to 69 with the wife the majority of the time as different BBC leave fresh loads for him to consume. It’s not for everyone but they also don’t want the judgement.

This event is unique un that they have the opportunity to speak with the gentlemen attending and discuss play preferences. I have even included a Speed Dating piece to the party where the Fellaz can interview the couples and if they click they exchange personal information.

A lot of that type of play would occur in the privacy of ones hotel room. Which is one of the biggest benefits at an event like this. You meet potential partners and you can take the elevator to your or their private room. How consenting adults conduct themselves behind closed doors is their business.

Men of Color for the most part are Alpha Males (not all) and the ones attending are there for the Hot, Stag, Shared and Vixen Wives. I am not naive and know that Cockolding has a place at this event but the only public display of that is in the form of Hubs being CAGED at the clothing optional pool.
Is it open to only white couple or other ethnicities are allowed?
Splash Mocha is an event where couples of all nationalities can come together and meet, greet, mix and mingle with single gentleman specifically Men of Color.

This is a Hot Wife Convention where likeminded couples and singles come together.

TJ

We are thinking of attending the Atlanta event. But may wait and do the Florida one. She needs a bit of convincing as we are not used to the public openness. Are there many cucks caged at the pool?

There are quite a few couples on this site who have attended this event. So even if it's your first Splash Mocha you will be able to meet and play at your own pace.

Also, don't hesitate to ask any questions as it's important that everyone is informed.

TJ

Back