Splash Mocha Explained

This event is unique un that they have the opportunity to speak with the gentlemen attending and discuss play preferences. I have even included a Speed Dating piece to the party where the Fellaz can interview the couples and if they click they exchange personal information.

A lot of that type of play would occur in the privacy of ones hotel room. Which is one of the biggest benefits at an event like this. You meet potential partners and you can take the elevator to your or their private room. How consenting adults conduct themselves behind closed doors is their business.

Men of Color for the most part are Alpha Males (not all) and the ones attending are there for the Hot, Stag, Shared and Vixen Wives. I am not naive and know that Cockolding has a place at this event but the only public display of that is in the form of Hubs being CAGED at the clothing optional pool.

Splash Mocha is an event where couples of all nationalities can come together and meet, greet, mix and mingle with single gentleman specifically Men of Color.

This is a Hot Wife Convention where likeminded couples and singles come together.

TJ
The wives can cage the hubby at the pool? Been like that in past years?

We offer a clothing optional pool and hubs are encouraged to wear their cages openly. There isn't a CAGING CEREMONY, but many hubs are CAGED throughout the event privately, but there are those that wear there CAGES proudly.

TJ
My wife would love having a caging event for me with many bulls there watching me being humbled...please let us know when and where...cuck p

My wife would love having a caging event for me with many bulls there watching me being humbled...please let us know when and where...cuck p
Hello,

I am the Splash Mocha representative and in regards to your statement...what you choose to do in the privacy of your own room is your business and if you choose to invite single males to your room for a ceremony that's great, however, this type of ceremony is not permitted at the clothing optional pool party.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Splash Mocha~

The theme nights in Atlanta from what I remember are Panties and Pumps and Bare Butts and Boots. Can you go as bare as you dare? Not naked more like decorated. You know women, we push the me rules! I'm looking forward to Atlanta and I already know I are booking Houston.

The theme nights in Atlanta from what I remember are Panties and Pumps and Bare Butts and Boots. Can you go as bare as you dare? Not naked more like decorated. You know women, we push the me rules! I'm looking forward to Atlanta and I already know I are booking Houston.
The entire hotel is not clothing optional. The convention area becomes clothing optional once the dance party starts at 9 pm and not until then.

All common hotel areas you must be covered and that includes answering your door to room service.

We are booked for Ft Lauderdale aug 2020 and Houston 2020.
We went to splash Mocha aug 2019 in Ft Lauderdale and it was epic. The best adult vacation we ever had. It’s very much for us and we plan on attending again and again. Big thanks to TJ for putting together such a well planned event. It is a must do vacation for those into this lifestyle. Lots of sexy people from all around the world.

Pic from Splash Ft Lauderdale 2019 “The Queen Of Spade Of Dallas Tx with a couple prime Bulls we met at Splash”.

Attachments

• 23F1A726-D887-4213-9541-15F378FCA4E4.jpeg
    23F1A726-D887-4213-9541-15F378FCA4E4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 767
What if someone does not like the couple, a hotwife or so called the bull, but they won’t accept no for an answer, what now?

Is Alcohol ? n cigarettes allowed? What are the fees to enter or join the event? Is there security for safety precautions? What’s NOT permitted or allowed?

As with any party, club or event everything is consensual. NO MEANS NO and should be respected with question.

There are procedures in place explaining consequences for negative behavior and you also have paperwork that you sign acknowledging your understanding of a variety of policies.

We also have security measures in place to ensure that everyone's discretion is respected. All of our guests privacy and security is of the utmost importance and taken very seriously.

This event is a PLAYCATION and opportunity to meet, greet, mix and mingle with likeminded couples and single Men of Color. We have hosted this event for 5 years and create an atmosphere where guests can have a good time in a laid back pressure free environment.

TJ

What if someone does not like the couple, a hotwife or so called the bull, but they won’t accept no for an answer, what now?

Is Alcohol ? n cigarettes allowed? What are the fees to enter or join the event? Is there security for safety precautions? What’s NOT permitted or allowed?
There are hundreds of people there. If you aren’t interested in someone, politely let them know you aren’t interested. Or say you have plans right now but might see them later in the weekend. No one will ******* you to have sex with them. It’s no different than any other swinger’s party, it’s just much bigger.

Smoking areas are outside of the hotel like any other hotel. There is a bar in the hotel and they’ll probably have cash bars set up in the convention space near the playrooms. You can also have alcohol in your room (but can’t take it to the pool or common areas). It will be a nice hotel with a restaurant and bar, pool, convention space for the playrooms.

Back