Splash Mocha Explained

I have an answer on the Houston event. We are currently renegotiating the contract due to a hotel remodel. They cannot guarantee it will be complete by our Nov 2020 dates, therefore we will not put our guests through a hotel remodel. Looks like 2021 will be a better option for us, the hotel, our guests', and their comfort.

We thank everyone for their understanding & patience on this event.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

2021? Ouch guess I don't need to worry about planning for that then

We have attended many types of swinger events over the 20 years, met TJ and his crew at Nauti N N'Orleans this year, TJ and The Fellaz made me feel welcome the first moment I walked into the plus 1 room, no pressure, good conversations, then the fun began and I had a blast for 3 days, Since we had such an enjoyable time with them we decided to attend Splash Ft Lauderdale this past August. TJ and The Fellaz once again put on a well organized and attended event, I throughly enjoyed my time with The Fellaz again and made a ton of new single and couple friends, I can not reccomend this event enough if you are a first timer considering attending

Will you be posting themes and events for the Dec Splash Mocha? The website just has room information.
We only have a dance party for Friday night (no theme) & Saturday night, but Saturday night is called the "Blue Magic Dance Party", so you can dress in anything blue, therefore since it is close to New Years you can choose to wear something fairly dressy/semi-formal. We encourage all guests to dress to impress like you would at any club, however it isn't mandatory.

Back