Splash Mocha Explained

I’ll definitely try and make it to the one in Houston
The event in Houston has been postponed until 2021 due to a hotel renovation being moved to occur during the event. We prefer not to put our guests through and hotel renovations.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Event question:

We're a Stag and Vixen Couple and very much active in the swinging lifestyle. It goes without staying that there will be plenty of hot black men there for me to play with.

My question is this: It is just black men (seeking white women) attending? Is it black couples seeking white couples? Black women seeking white men and women? Trying to get a handle on the "menu" of the event - my husband likes to play with other as well.

Anyone with info on this?

Thanks!
The event is an interracial & hot wife party. It is mostly black, profession gentlemen and couples whose wives prefer to play. However, we never discriminate and invite everyone from all races and backgrounds to join in on the event.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Where can I get more info about reservations
You can call them too. The number is on the website. They can pair single men up with another single guy to split the cost of the double room. If you book straight on the site, you’ll be paying for a room by yourself. It’s up to you if cost is a consideration.

You can call them too. The number is on the website. They can pair single men up with another single guy to split the cost of the double room. If you book straight on the site, you’ll be paying for a room by yourself. It’s up to you if cost is a consideration.

I booked my own room for August with a King bed and pool view. Wanted a balcony with pool view, but those were already booked. And that was weeks ago.

The event is an interracial & hot wife party. It is mostly black, profession gentlemen and couples whose wives prefer to play. However, we never discriminate and invite everyone from all races and backgrounds to join in on the event.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha
When will the app be available for the February event?

We will not have an app for February. Please add yourself to the guest list on the various LS websites. This way you can make contact with those attending the event.

Sincerely,

Tina
Splash Mocha

Hope you will have an app for the August event. Now, what is an "LS" website? Do you mean "lifestyle" website?

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha
Any info about the change from TJ/Goodfellaz over to D/VelvetCurtain? Will it change anything with the setup of the events in 2020? We know D and a lot of the Tampa guys so I think it should all still be in good hands.

Greetings from Theg00dfellaz, I am TJ the host of the largest Interracial event in the United States.

Splash Mocha is a 3 day complete Hotel Takeover where an entire hotel is leased for the event to bring to you a virtual WONDERLAND of fun and frolic featuring Theg00dfellaz Ultimate Interracial Fantasy FulfillHERS.

That means every hotel room as well as the hotel meeting rooms. The hotels meetings rooms are transformed into open on PREMISE playrooms as we bring the party to the hotel with our own box springs and mattresses to the party.

What you have is an opportunity to meet, greet, mix and mingle with other likeminded couples and singles who enjoy Interracial Related Parties. For the past 4 years the event has sold out.

We have theme specific playrooms, daily theme specific seminars, Speed Dating, Nightly Themed Dances and some of the most erotic on PREMISE playrooms the lifestyle has to offer. Not too mention our very own Dungeon featuring our very own Dungeon Master Sur Dreads out of Ft Lauderdale.

Splash Mocha is the only True Hot Wife Lifestyle event which is growing into one of the biggest Conventions in the US.

Feel free to ask any questions. Due to the demand and success of the event we are expanding to Atlanta Georgia Area in February 2020 and Houston Texas November 2020. In addition to our Ft Lauderdale Area August 2020 Party.

TJ
No california yet?

Any info about the change from TJ/Goodfellaz over to D/VelvetCurtain? Will it change anything with the setup of the events in 2020? We know D and a lot of the Tampa guys so I think it should all still be in good hands.
No, everything you have come to love and expect from Splash Mocha will stay the same. Wayne and Missy are the owners of the event and have been since the inception of Splash Mocha, TJ being a partner and they plan on keeping everything the same.

Rest assured this change will be seamless.

If you have any questions, regarding these events, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Yes, SDC, SLS, Kasidie, etc.
Yes, a Lifestyle" website.

At this time, we are not planning on having any apps for our events in the near future. This is due to security reasons. We take great efforts in keeping our guests privacy just that, private. With an app of this type, a lot of research, planning and money will need to go into something that will ensure our level of privacy that our guests have come to expect from us.

In the meantime, please utilize the lifestyle websites for connecting with people at the events. Such as, Kasidie, SDC, SLS, Swingtowns, and this website as well.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Hi there,

A quick question for the Splash Mocha team and then I’m going to ramble on for a bit because I find this event absolutely fascinating.

Question:

Are there any two or one day hotel packages available for the Fort Lauderdale event in August?

Me rambling:

Up until I stumbled upon this thread a few days ago my wife and I had never heard of such events.

This event is absolutely fascinating, and I’ve found both this thread and your faq very helpfully in learning about the event.

I don’t see us staying for all three nights, and thus my question about attending for a shorter duration.

A couple things that grabbed my attention that I can’t stop thinking about - your clothing optional pool party where husbands can go locked up sounds so hot. And the wife watching room. Is that done with a two way mirror?

Thank you.

No, we do not have any one or two day hotel packages available. We only offer the full three day event package, however, on July 20th, the Day Passes will go on sale. These gives you the opportunity to participate in the event for the day and night, but you must leave the property by 3:30 a.m. or when the last play room closes. You will be responsible for finding your own accommodations.

No, the wife watching room does not have two way mirrors. Its a playroom where the husband can take a seat and watch his wife play. Please keep in mind, all of our playrooms are open play only. If you would be interested in private play, you must do that in the privacy of someone's room. All playtime is based upon consenting adults and you move at a pace you are comfortable with.

We never guarantee any "hookups" whatsoever! We buy out the venue where like minded, consenting adults can come to meet, mix and mingle and whatever consenting adults choose to do is up to them.

If you have anything further, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Back