Splash Mocha Explained

Greetings from Theg00dfellaz, I am TJ the host of the largest Interracial event in the United States.

Splash Mocha is a 3 day complete Hotel Takeover where an entire hotel is leased for the event to bring to you a virtual WONDERLAND of fun and frolic featuring Theg00dfellaz Ultimate Interracial Fantasy FulfillHERS.

That means every hotel room as well as the hotel meeting rooms. The hotels meetings rooms are transformed into open on PREMISE playrooms as we bring the party to the hotel with our own box springs and mattresses to the party.

What you have is an opportunity to meet, greet, mix and mingle with other likeminded couples and singles who enjoy Interracial Related Parties. For the past 4 years the event has sold out.

We have theme specific playrooms, daily theme specific seminars, Speed Dating, Nightly Themed Dances and some of the most erotic on PREMISE playrooms the lifestyle has to offer. Not too mention our very own Dungeon featuring our very own Dungeon Master Sur Dreads out of Ft Lauderdale.

Splash Mocha is the only True Hot Wife Lifestyle event which is growing into one of the biggest Conventions in the US.

Feel free to ask any questions. Due to the demand and success of the event we are expanding to Atlanta Georgia Area in February 2020 and Houston Texas November 2020. In addition to our Ft Lauderdale Area August 2020 Party.

TJ

I am a divorced cuckold seeking my next Queen. Would this be a good event to attend in an attempt to meet my future Queen of Spades? I'm not even sure if single cuckolds are welcomed.

Is there an event scheduled after the August event? Looked online and found the August event and past events but nothing beyond August.
Dmitri told us they were working on a new contract with the hotel in Atlanta. So I assume they will have Atlanta in February 2021, Ft Lauderdale in August 2021 and Houston in November of 2021.

Ft. Lauderdale in August is the only one scheduled so far for the rest of 2020. Don’t know if they’ll do another one in Cocoa Beach. I don’t think it sold very well.

Is there an event scheduled after the August event? Looked online and found the August event and past events but nothing beyond August.
I wish we’d met you. We both got really busy beforehand and didn’t do a good job of planning like we normally do. We had a list of the members here that we’re planning to attend but only met a few. Are you going in August?

I wish we’d met you. We both got really busy beforehand and didn’t do a good job of planning like we normally do. We had a list of the members here that we’re planning to attend but only met a few. Are you going in August?
Dmitri told us they were working on a new contract with the hotel in Atlanta. So I assume they will have Atlanta in February 2021, Ft Lauderdale in August 2021 and Houston in November of 2021.

Would there be an event in Houston in 2020?

We really enjoyed Atlanta. We went to book a room in Ft Lauderdale and it's already sold out. Does anyone know if there will be an overflow hotel?
They did last year for Ft Lauderdale. Don’t know if it will happen again. Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that they might be working on it.

DANCE PARTIES

Now, I know there will be dance parties at Splash Mocha each night. I assume there will be a DJ and all. If so, can we make requests? Because, I would love to hear the following song played 😅

View attachment 3086044
View attachment 3086506
Serious Nostalgia! :) I saw this at a theater near Times Square when I was fifteen years old, three years before I had my first white girlfriend. I was already about six feet tall and they let me just walk in. Gave me a serious crush on Lois Ayers.

Back