Splash Mocha Explained

So my wife wants to go to the Ft Lauderdale event. Neither one of us have been to such an event. She’s very shy meeting new people. Her current “friends” have all known her for yrs so she felt comfortable with them.
So my question is this, if we attended the event, is it possible to experience it so we can get acquainted with the event and meet people to see how it goes? She may not want to enjoy some bbc only bcuz of the new experience of such and event. Sort of like going to Vegas for the first time in aww. Maybe she will or maybe she won’t but we want to know if it’s possible for newbies to get comfortable (by comfortable she means getting past the shock of so much bbc) so when we attend others, we know how to play without the aww. Like I said, she may participate and that’ll be that but she’s a shy type of girl at first until she’s good to go. Then it’s most likely a free for all lmao! This was her idea but I’m all for it. Thanks in advance and we will look at the event more in depth as well.
If anyone here can fill us in on how the first time experience was for you, please let us know. Send message or post here.
Hello,

I'm Tina and I am the Splash Mocha representative.

What has been previously posted where someone said they wouldn't recommend the overflow hotel for your first event. I strongly disagree with this statement. The overflow hotel is about 8 miles from the main event hotel and I had guests last year attend for the first time and they expressed to me, they were happy to be at the overflow for their first time, because it gave them the opportunity to step away when the party became overwhelming, it gave them a chance to unplug and refocus. Please keep in mind, the overflow hotel will be open to the public and all Splash Mocha guests must conduct themselves accordingly. All events will take place at the main event hotel ONLY!

With that said, as a first time person looking to attend, you can move at your own pace. You can do what you and only you are comfortable with. These events can be as mild or as wild as you would like. ALL guests are required to follow the main Lifestyle rules, they are:

!. No mean NO
2. Always ask before touching. This rule not only applies to men touching women, but women touching men and other women.
3. Be kind and respectful.

I recommend when attending for the first time, try to not overthink it (I know easier said than done), try to keep an open mind and keep communication open between you are your significant other.

I hope my information helped, if you have any further questions, please contact me, at 888-278-2483 or send an email at info@splashmocha.com and you can find more information at www.splashmocha.com.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Ft Lauderdale is sold out already. I don’t know if they will have an overflow hotel again but I wouldn’t recommend overflow for your first time. You meet people during the day when there isn’t as much pressure.
Is there an event scheduled after the August event? Looked online and found the August event and past events but nothing beyond August.
The only event that is scheduled at this time is August 20-23, in Ft. Lauderdale. We have plans to add events for 2021, but they aren't ready to be announced yet. Please continue to watch our website at www.splashmocha.com for the party updates.

All new events will not only be posted on Black to White, but all the Lifestyle websites as well. The new dates will be announced soon.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

I am a divorced cuckold seeking my next Queen. Would this be a good event to attend in an attempt to meet my future Queen of Spades? I'm not even sure if single cuckolds are welcomed.
Hello, I'm Tina and I am the representative for Splash Mocha and let me start by saying TJ is no longer associated with Splash Mocha, life sometimes dictates what path we choose and life has taken him down a different path which is away from the Splash Mocha family. Wayne and Missy are the owners of Splash Mocha and they always have been since Splash Mocha's inception. TJ became 1/3 owner for about a year then he chose to step away leaving Wayne and Missy as the owners once again. They will continue on with the same vision that they started with.

With that said, TJ had a vision of having cuckolds attending in a "helping" capacity, with his departure, we will not be following that path. Of course, everyone is more than welcomed to attend, but we will not be highlighting the cuckold lifestyle. Therefore, if you are looking to meet someone for a love interest this may not be the event for you.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 888-278-2483, email info@splashmocha.com or simply visit our website at www.splashmocha.com.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Dmitri told us they were working on a new contract with the hotel in Atlanta. So I assume they will have Atlanta in February 2021, Ft Lauderdale in August 2021 and Houston in November of 2021.

Ft. Lauderdale in August is the only one scheduled so far for the rest of 2020. Don’t know if they’ll do another one in Cocoa Beach. I don’t think it sold very well.

Hello I'm Tina and I am the Splash Mocha representative. All new dates and locations will be posted on our website at www.splashmocha.com, the 2021 events will be announced soon. When wondering about our events please refer back to our website.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

We really enjoyed Atlanta. We went to book a room in Ft Lauderdale and it's already sold out. Does anyone know if there will be an overflow hotel?
Hello I'm Tina and I am the Splash Mocha representative. Please follow this link to find out more about the overflow hotel: BOOK NOW.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 888-278-2483 or email at www.info@splashmocha.com.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Do you know close the overflow hotel is the the actual hosting hotel?
The overflow hotel is about 8 miles from the main event hotel. The overflow hotel will be open to the public, therefore all Splash Mocha guests will need to conduct themselves accordingly. All events will only be held at the main event hotel.

For more information about Splash Mocha, please visit our website at www.splashmocha.com.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

I wonder if many will show up this year or if it will be cancelled due to the coronavirus? :unsure:
At this point, we are business as usual and so is the hotel. Please keep in mind, the event is four and a half months away, if this virus affects our event, we will address it and take appropriate action. Right now, we are watching the situation and closely monitoring the CDC's website.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

can't you not go if you're a single male
Hi I'm Tina the Splash Mocha representative, yes single men are invited to attend, but you have to call to make your reservations. If you've never attended in the past (and I'm assuming you have not based upon your question) you must first speak to Dimitri prior to making your reservation with me.

He will go over the rules of our event and let you know what we expect out of you and what you can expect from us. I will need your real name and phone number. To provide this information to me you can either call at 888-278-2483 or email at www.info@splashmocha.com.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

What is the ratio of couples, males and single ladies, and what is the total attendance ususally?
We do not have ratios available. We invite approximately 120-130 single men of color to our event and typically have between 900-1,000 people attend for the entire weekend.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Serious Nostalgia! :) I saw this at a theater near Times Square when I was fifteen years old, three years before I had my first white girlfriend. I was already about six feet tall and they let me just walk in. Gave me a serious crush on Lois Ayers.
I got you... I'll have this record ready for Splash Houston

Back