Splash Mocha 2019 Hott Wife Convention in Florida

Thank you! We understand how tight the security can be around an event like this. Was just trying to cut corners. We are from Miami and have friends in the business up and down the coastline. I’ll make a few phone calls and find out. We probably won’t even go. But we will keep it to ourselves and respect the people who are coming from out of town and not locals. Thanks again.
We will be offering an AFTERDARK PASS for guests who want to attend. We are not like Trapeze, Miami Velvet or The Rooftop where attendees can just show up and join at the door. We will open up the AFTERDARK PASS for a limited time where the couples who enjoy Men of Color specically Theg00dfellaz, can attend the event on a nightly basis.

The guests that attend and stay with us at the host hotel are from all over the United States and abroad to include the South Florida area. This provides for a good mix of guests. We take into consideration that there are some guests who are Local to the South Florida area and may want to attend on a daily basis. We will announce AFTERDARK PASSES to meet the needs and desires for guests who want to attend on a daily basis.

We want you and your sexy MIAMI HOTT WIFE to attend we ask that you work with The Splash Mocha Staff as your information source. Trust me we want her to attend. I mean you all, but her more than you. We have a room with her name on it called THE TAKE 5 ROOM and a few G00DMEN commonly referred to as Theg00dfellaz whonwill be very gracious hosts.

Lastly, please be patient and respect the integrity of the event, guests and the SPLASH MOCHA team as we prepare to bring you an upscale event and the largest Interracial hotel Takeover in the UNITED STATES. We are simply trying to keep it discreet and private to ensure all our guests privacy and discretion is protected.

TJ

It’s on the The Good Fellas website

Copyright © 2019 The G00d Fellaz - All Rights Reserved. All images on this site are model/artist representations and not actual representations of individuals who are affiliated with TGF or related events.

This is the only "fine print" on that site. It's just saying that the pics on the site are of models/ artist representations. Not sure how any of this could be viewed in the manner you're saying. Is english not your first language?

It’s on other areas if you thoroughly look through and yes I am capable of reading, writing and understanding English as much as you are.

It’s on other areas if you thoroughly look through and yes I am capable of reading, writing and understanding English as much as you are.

There are no "other areas" on that site. The "fine print" I posted is on EVERY page of that site. Again, why spread mis-information?

Not that I'm trying to convince you in anyway to attend but you may not be familiar with The Hott Wife Lifestyle Movement here in the United States specifically South Florida.

We host events for Hott, Shared, Stag and Vixen Wives. The women who attend our events are the regular wives. While I can see that the imagery may give the appearance of model types we spend a great deal of time and energy finding THEME SPECIFIC images to portray the Interracial aspects of the party.

Without going into great detail about the guests attending and who have attended we are very diverse in regards to the guests who attend. Meaning diversity with Theg00dfellaz,G-GirlZ (Single Females) as well as The Hott Wives. Like a salad bowl of sorts in that you have a variety of types to appeal to your specific lifestyle preference. But if that is keeping you from open from your mind and stepping out of your comfort zone I would guess you are someone who hasn't attended a lifestyle house party or better said gone to an on PREMISE lifestyle club. We want women attending who OWN their sexuality and comfortable being an ETHICAL SLUT (There's a book called ETHICAL SLUT I encourage you to read it) and enjoying themselves at this event without comparing themselves to others. I get it a lot of women have their own self esteem issues to start and many don't truly believe they are as beautiful as their husbands constantly tells her. Just want you to k know that this event is where you can bring your deepest darkest Interracial Fantasies to memorable realities over the course of the 3 day weekend PLAYCATION.

TJ

Please don't take offense to his questioning English because this site also has a great deal of International members and sometimes things are lost in translation

TJ

We will be offering an AFTERDARK PASS for guests who want to attend. We are not like Trapeze, Miami Velvet or The Rooftop where attendees can just show up and join at the door. We will open up the AFTERDARK PASS for a limited time where the couples who enjoy Men of Color specically Theg00dfellaz, can attend the event on a nightly basis.

The guests that attend and stay with us at the host hotel are from all over the United States and abroad to include the South Florida area. This provides for a good mix of guests. We take into consideration that there are some guests who are Local to the South Florida area and may want to attend on a daily basis. We will announce AFTERDARK PASSES to meet the needs and desires for guests who want to attend on a daily basis.

We want you and your sexy MIAMI HOTT WIFE to attend we ask that you work with The Splash Mocha Staff as your information source. Trust me we want her to attend. I mean you all, but her more than you. We have a room with her name on it called THE TAKE 5 ROOM and a few G00DMEN commonly referred to as Theg00dfellaz whonwill be very gracious hosts.

Lastly, please be patient and respect the integrity of the event, guests and the SPLASH MOCHA team as we prepare to bring you an upscale event and the largest Interracial hotel Takeover in the UNITED STATES. We are simply trying to keep it discreet and private to ensure all our guests privacy and discretion is protected.

TJ
Very well written! We are not very hardcore. Not looking for promiscuous sex. Just attracted to good looking men of color. We will probably just go to the beach near by. Dinner and drinks close by. People watch. Make a few friends. That’s all. But I do love how professional the event is run. 5 star. I hear nothing but excellent things about these events. I believe the Atlanta event will bring out some incredible men. That’s my guess!!!
Linda

Back