Should i breed this 22yo single mom?

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
Yo bro, I met a white girl like that who was married to a white man for convenience and her racist family. She always loved Black men however and wants to have babies to help with the cause. I’m no BSing! She called it her affirmative action plan. I say go for it with caution. 18 years is a long time for baby support!

The answer is yes. After she delivers you should approach her again and do your best to knock her up. It will be a turn on for anyone to see her with multiple biracial babies . Its also what she wants. You should make it happen. Keep in touch with her and make sure you fuck her as soon as she is able after the delivery so you can catch her inbetween bc if she is on any.

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
I'd fill her up. And I've had a vasectomy

Not unless you want to be in the baby's life. It's not fair to the baby. I'm sure the ones she already has will figure out that mommy was a BBC hoe.

Last edited:
Back