Should i breed this 22yo single mom?

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
To all the hatas out there, SHE GOT BRED!!! Got this picture last night from her. But judging by the size it’s probably not mine, unless she got knocked up the first time LOL Best part is she still wants to get pounded out cuz she’s so happy bout it

I'm pretty much looking to be a cuckold to a woman like this. Would raise and love all the children as if they were mine.

18 years of baby support for your kid. Depending on the state, you might have to pay a little extra to help cover the other ******* if their dads aren’t paying baby support. Seems like a good idea to add another kid to be raised by a 22 year old single mom.

Go for it. Great idea!

18 years of baby support for your kid. Depending on the state, you might have to pay a little extra to help cover the other ******* if their dads aren’t paying baby support. Seems like a good idea to add another kid to be raised by a 22 year old single mom.

Go for it. Great idea!

Fuck yeah! The black guy's job is to fuck her and breed her. Let some whiteboi or white dad pay for the kid.

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
Who will pay for her babies. If you pay for the babies the go ahead. I don’t want to pay for these children.

Young men raised by single mothers have the highest unemployment and crime rate.
Feminism was lab tested on the black community in the 1950-1970's first
Black men being accused of BS by women and then the cops coming in on the side of the woman every time, either right or wrong.
Court systems that strip black men of their wealth and criminal charges to make sure they can't get another decent job after.

Whites starting feeling the effects of destroyed families in the early 2000's, but black men/families have been suffering under this unfair court system since the 50's.
White men/families are seeing it now.

The globalist tried this experiment on blacks first(destroy families) in the U.S. because they knew no one would notice or care, until it was tolate and their agenda was in full swing.

In the 1950's and further back, single moms in the black community were 20% or less, now they are at 70% or more.

**Better make sure your kid has a strong male figure to raise him if you are not going to.

Shid her ass would stay pregnant by me

To all the hatas out there, SHE GOT BRED!!! Got this picture last night from her. But judging by the size it’s probably not mine, unless she got knocked up the first time LOL Best part is she still wants to get pounded out cuz she’s so happy bout it
If Shes interested in castrating white bois shed be the perfect black cock slut :)

the girl of my dreams ... I would support her 100%

Fuck yeah! The black guy's job is to fuck her and breed her. Let some whiteboi or white dad pay for the kid.
If you're a BBC looking at 18 years of baby support or if you're a single mom with a biracial baby, given the right circumstances, I am willing and able to take on your responsibilities.

Man shoot all your shots! Don’t leave no bullets in the gun! Lol

It’s a sad state of affairs that all we as black men seem to do is just drop ******* everywhere. Are you going to have a relationship and raise that’s baby ? are you going to pay baby support as a real man will do? If yes to the above then do as you please sir . But I am tired of other black men having to pick up the pieces of broken homes by other blacks. That’s very different than being in here and meeting people for a great time .

Back