Should i breed this 22yo single mom?

It’s a sad state of affairs that all we as black men seem to do is just drop ******* everywhere. Are you going to have a relationship and raise that’s baby ? are you going to pay baby support as a real man will do? If yes to the above then do as you please sir . But I am tired of other black men having to pick up the pieces of broken homes by other blacks. That’s very different than being in here and meeting people for a great time .
[/QUOTE Your on a totally different page my brotha!

It’s a sad state of affairs that all we as black men seem to do is just drop ******* everywhere. Are you going to have a relationship and raise that’s baby ? are you going to pay baby support as a real man will do? If yes to the above then do as you please sir . But I am tired of other black men having to pick up the pieces of broken homes by other blacks. That’s very different than being in here and meeting people for a great time .
I agree with you here, it’s fantasy driven of course. It’s crazy that we’re allowing it to happen. Now, we’re all here for interracial fun, I get that. But I’m not knocking up a white female just because it’s fantasy that other people have. I’ve been asked to breed a few white women, and I almost came close when I was younger, but I thought about bringing a baby in the world that I had no plans of being in it’s life and I ultimately decided against it. Be smarter guys

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
yes!!!

I think breeding fantasies are always hot... but as others pointed, some things better left as fantasies unless extremely specific conditions arise. That is, of course, supposing that she is actually real, because it is not unheard of that many guys will pose as girls on the internet.

When some of y'all that are "living the dream" get that first baby support request & get put on the hook for 18-21 yrs, I wonder if you'll think it was worth it... I mean I can guarantee I'm worth it ,but I ain't trying to fuck up my body with anymore *******. :ROFLMAO:
Haha

Red flag..she's only 22yrs old. Why would you impregnate a single woman unless you plan to emotionally and financially provide for baby. Think with head on your shoulders 1st and not between your legs. Here are some options if you wanna bust nuts in a woman..find a couple who wants to have a biracial baby or find a woman who is fixed..meaning she can't have *******. Bust your hot loads deep in her pussy anytime. I enjoyed doing this with several women.

Red flag..she's only 22yrs old. Why would you impregnate a single woman unless you plan to emotionally and financially provide for baby. Think with head on your shoulders 1st and not between your legs. Here are some options if you wanna bust nuts in a woman..find a couple who wants to have a biracial baby or find a woman who is fixed..meaning she can't have *******. Bust your hot loads deep in her pussy anytime. I enjoyed doing this with several women.
Very well said... cheers handsome!

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
I don't know if this is a real guy or gal here or simply a fantasy or just playing around about breeding. I hope you are only kidding around and not being serious.

Are you ready to raise and be the ******* of your baby? This is NOT about you having fun or just getting laid, this is a living breathing baby that needs full support, and the love from both parents.

I am not here to tell you how to run your sex life, but we should all stand up for the unborn children, who has no right or voice. Maybe if you think with your head about this baby's future and not what's between your legs, I am sure you wouldn't want to be born out of this lifestyle either.

Back