gan2001

Couple
Hello black kings,

I wanted to ask you for an opinion about a woman and and what you would do with her? I have the opportunity to hook her up because she is already looking for a man. She's not specifically looking for blacks but she doesn't care about skin color either. She is a german 56 year old white single mom with freckles, darkblond, 5'2, 196 lbs, big (in relation to height) 40c tits, c-section scar, big butt with small dolphin tattoo, big pussy with some hair and shaved everywhere else.

Maybe we'll soon be in the US. Otherwise I'm looking for replies, direct chats and contacts in Germany or in the US

Attach pictures 😄 you will get a better response

Attachments

• 17111500391725532390162808508817.jpg
    17111500391725532390162808508817.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 38
Hello black kings,

I wanted to ask you for an opinion about a woman and and what you would do with her? I have the opportunity to hook her up because she is already looking for a man. She's not specifically looking for blacks but she doesn't care about skin color either. She is a german 56 year old white single mom with freckles, darkblond, 5'2, 196 lbs, big (in relation to height) 40c tits, c-section scar, big butt with small dolphin tattoo, big pussy with some hair and shaved everywhere else.

Maybe we'll soon be in the US. Otherwise I'm looking for replies, direct chats and contacts in Germany or in the US
She sounds like a great woman to be with! Love to give her a good time! If the offer is still good!

Hello black kings,

You in Munich? DM me if you are for real.

Back