Like mom like ******* revenge part 2 finale

Sorry it took me so long to post this, life got in the way.
as previously written I had fucked a mom named Beth and her youngest female baby on separate occasions while I was in Ohio and in nyc.
So Beth and her family come to nyc in August as planned it wasn’t really a family vacation(husband with ED, youngest i was fucking and the oldest *******) it was a way for her to fuck me as a way for me to stop fucking her kid.
i never had any intention of not fucking her again but I let Beth believe it.
i had known what hotel they were staying in so I booked a room on a separate floor and let Beth know, I missed her aged pussy.
Around 10 am after they arrived in town and did some sight seeing the previous day Beth texts me she is coming up to see me, I tell her i Hope she is looking sexy i know that is a struggle for her since her husband would question it having previously caught her in their home town.
she knocks on my door in some open toed wedge Sandals a nice purple blouse and beige capris and glossy lips which is perfect and wouldn’t raise any doubt in her families minds since she would be going sightseeing right after.
i let her in and I can tell she is upset, she immediately goes on a tirade that I shouldn’t have fucked her kid and if her family found out it would destroy them to which I counter she broke her vows and has no place to talk about right and wrong. She only stopped cheating previously due to getting caught and her kid inherited her whore gene.
that really set her off so I continue. “You know what I don’t want to fuck you anymore is your kid here? You can leave and I’ll let her come up” to that she grabs me and yells “no”

i play her off but my dick is rock hard, so I tell her to blow me and change my mind.

she knows the routine, she starts rubbing my dick through my pants as I unbutton her blouse then remove it and her bra, she really had great tits for a Woman her age and her having so many *******. They were sagging at all. Her nipples were hard.
i suckle them before she removes the capris and drops to her knees. she managed to sneak a thong on the trip and she is wearing it, it’s black.

she starts with my balls working her way to my shaft I can tell she’s excited but mad since the bj had a lot more intensity to it she also clearly hadn’t fuck or sucked in a while so my dick was receiving the per storm of her emotions.

it’s getting so good my knees start to buckle to sit in the bed and reposition her so she’s sideways so I can freely fondle her tits.

i can feel the cum coming but I don’t warn her, instead I start fucking her Mouth as my dick hardness increases she knows it’s coming and I shoot my load into her throat she doesn’t gag she just keeps sucking and draining me.

she takes me dick out her mouth and I tell her to sit on my face which surprises her but I needed time to recover and her pussy the as beautiful…

she gets over me and lowers herself I’m fingering her anus while licking her lips a and hole she gets wet after a few minutes I shift her to her back and eat some more while rubbing her nips and her clit in intervals…

she starts moaning louder and louder and I feel her pussy pulsing so I start vigorously fingering her im a demon and I can just tell the look in my face one of absolute Villainous anarchy … finally she pops hard with a loud moan she’s soaked and breathing heavy … I’m also hard again so I give her no break and immediately shove my dick into her pussy and start pounding away she tries to push me away but I move her hands and pin them next or her head and tell her to spread her legs move … she whimpering but complies now our hands are locked in an embrace and I’m kissing her neck she begs me not to leave a hickey I tell her to stfu and fuck harder, our hands detach and grab her hips and just unless a torrent of thrusts before flipping her on To her stomach she arches her back but this time I go into her ass she gasps I’m so turned On, i have both my feet on the bed and I’m literally mounting her fucking the ******* out of her… she tells me she is coming again but please be gentle it hurts so good but please to rip her asshole she has to walk around with her family “fuck you family” is all I say I’m shoving every inch deep into her asshole she cums and I’m about too again… her asshole is so damn tight… I pull out and tell her to show me her face which she does and I cum a nice size load all over her blue eyes face.

i slap her softly with my dick a few times before putting it in her mouth which she tries to protest since I was just in her ass again I don’t care … she sucks me off and empties out the remaining cum.
i fall over onto the bed and she moves up to my chest and rubbing my exhausted dick…

”are we even now? You won’t fuck my kid anymore?”

i smile and kiss her forehead.
then tell her to get dressed in front me slowly, I look at the clock we have been fucking for a while so her family will start asking questions.

i grab my phone, I had it set up on the dresser so I recorded the whole thing.
she asks do I have mouthwash I tell her in the bathroom I can hear her gargling … can’t go back with cum on her breath lol…

she leaves and says if I’m in Ohio again i can reach out of her again since I’m unblocked again, I say sure. she looks at me then leaves.

a few hours later I wake up from a nap since that fucking was great. I took a shower then went to sleep. I had texted her kid to let me know when she can get away and what room I’m in.

about 7pm I get a text that she’s outside my door so I open and there she is surprisingly dressed kind of similar to her mom except she’s wear flats and kind of tight shorts and a red blouse/shirt, her hair is in a bun but conservative… soon as she steps foot in the door we are all over each other and barely get the door closed.

“I don’t have long I told my folks I was going for a walk”

shes aggressive and pushes me onto the bed and pulls my boxers down… she definitely inherited the bj skills from her mom…

im in heaven… my mind is replaying that a few hours earlier her mom Beth was in the same position … I tell her to take her top off so I can play with her tits… they aren’t as big as Beth’s but nice supple with a bigger areola.

having busted twice I wasn’t close to cumming again but I let her suck my dick it felt so good… I detach her from my penis and we mutually remove her shorts and surprisingly she has a black thong too I silently chuckle to myself…I kiss her ass cheeks before turning her towards me so I can suck her tits as I finger her pussy… I’m hard she notices and decides to sit on me… no eating this pussy for me… it’s fine…

she is so tight and already wet… she is in control both her feet on the bed and she is froggy bouncing/grinding on my dick … the sound of skin echos with the chorus of moans and grunts from us both… I’m still not at the cum stage but she is and she does.

i put Her on her back and thrust hard and strong it’s time for me to get mines … this goes on for a few minutes and I remember how tight her moms asshole was and tell her I’m coming to fuck her Ass now… she tells me to go slow… I nod, she’s a good girl …

i spread her legs and spit in her ass and gently use my thumb and index finger to loosen her anus she is jerking me slowly then I tell her it’s time as I slowly enter her ass… with her mom I tore into her anus but with her I go slow…

it’s amazing the tightness is just like her moms but better … I get lost in my thrusts and hear myself moaning she’s talking dirty telling me to fuck her white ass it sounds like a blacked movie but it’s sexy with her voice dropping low in tone and her Ohio accent… she sounds like her mom …

a few more thrusts and I’m about to cum she tells me not in her pussy so I tell her on her face, I pull out and luckily have time as I aim and spread a load across her face which shocks me since it was a good size of cum … my dick is so sore but happy… I put my dick in her mouth and like her mom she drains the remaining cum out…

i fall over and she heads to the bathroom to clean up… I hear the water running and her gargling then she comes out … her young 20-ish body looking great she’s smiling as I’m smiling… she walks over and starts blowing me again I don’t think I’m going to cum again but why the hell not… I do cum again not a lot but I do and she swallows it Before getting dressed but doesn’t go back to gargle… such a nasty girl… she’s gonna kiss her parents especially her mom goodnight with that mouth… I internally laugh…

she tells me she will be back in nyc for Christmas by herself next time so she wants to go sight seeing and getting fucked again… I agree slap her ass and she leaves…

the next few days are normal I still have the room booked I don’t expect To fuck them again but I have video and memories … tho Beth does stop by one more time before they leave to blow me… she said she was too sore to fuck… old bones can’t take a fucking like that so soon she says…

im sitting in hotel lobby as they check out… Beth pretends not to see me she’s is walking funny… her kid sees me and smiles, Beth sees this and scrunches her face to which I nod…

few days later she texts me saying she loved my dick and needs to come to nyc again… I tell her Dec is a good time 😈

the end.

Sorry it took me so long to post this, life got in the way.
as previously written I had fucked a mom named Beth and her youngest female baby on separate occasions while I was in Ohio and in nyc.
So Beth and her family come to nyc in August as planned it wasn’t really a family vacation(husband with ED, youngest i was fucking and the oldest *******) it was a way for her to fuck me as a way for me to stop fucking her kid.
i never had any intention of not fucking her again but I let Beth believe it.
i had known what hotel they were staying in so I booked a room on a separate floor and let Beth know, I missed her aged pussy.
Around 10 am after they arrived in town and did some sight seeing the previous day Beth texts me she is coming up to see me, I tell her i Hope she is looking sexy i know that is a struggle for her since her husband would question it having previously caught her in their home town.
she knocks on my door in some open toed wedge Sandals a nice purple blouse and beige capris and glossy lips which is perfect and wouldn’t raise any doubt in her families minds since she would be going sightseeing right after.
i let her in and I can tell she is upset, she immediately goes on a tirade that I shouldn’t have fucked her kid and if her family found out it would destroy them to which I counter she broke her vows and has no place to talk about right and wrong. She only stopped cheating previously due to getting caught and her kid inherited her whore gene.
that really set her off so I continue. “You know what I don’t want to fuck you anymore is your kid here? You can leave and I’ll let her come up” to that she grabs me and yells “no”

i play her off but my dick is rock hard, so I tell her to blow me and change my mind.

she knows the routine, she starts rubbing my dick through my pants as I unbutton her blouse then remove it and her bra, she really had great tits for a Woman her age and her having so many *******. They were sagging at all. Her nipples were hard.
i suckle them before she removes the capris and drops to her knees. she managed to sneak a thong on the trip and she is wearing it, it’s black.

she starts with my balls working her way to my shaft I can tell she’s excited but mad since the bj had a lot more intensity to it she also clearly hadn’t fuck or sucked in a while so my dick was receiving the per storm of her emotions.

it’s getting so good my knees start to buckle to sit in the bed and reposition her so she’s sideways so I can freely fondle her tits.

i can feel the cum coming but I don’t warn her, instead I start fucking her Mouth as my dick hardness increases she knows it’s coming and I shoot my load into her throat she doesn’t gag she just keeps sucking and draining me.

she takes me dick out her mouth and I tell her to sit on my face which surprises her but I needed time to recover and her pussy the as beautiful…

she gets over me and lowers herself I’m fingering her anus while licking her lips a and hole she gets wet after a few minutes I shift her to her back and eat some more while rubbing her nips and her clit in intervals…

she starts moaning louder and louder and I feel her pussy pulsing so I start vigorously fingering her im a demon and I can just tell the look in my face one of absolute Villainous anarchy … finally she pops hard with a loud moan she’s soaked and breathing heavy … I’m also hard again so I give her no break and immediately shove my dick into her pussy and start pounding away she tries to push me away but I move her hands and pin them next or her head and tell her to spread her legs move … she whimpering but complies now our hands are locked in an embrace and I’m kissing her neck she begs me not to leave a hickey I tell her to stfu and fuck harder, our hands detach and grab her hips and just unless a torrent of thrusts before flipping her on To her stomach she arches her back but this time I go into her ass she gasps I’m so turned On, i have both my feet on the bed and I’m literally mounting her fucking the ******* out of her… she tells me she is coming again but please be gentle it hurts so good but please to rip her asshole she has to walk around with her family “fuck you family” is all I say I’m shoving every inch deep into her asshole she cums and I’m about too again… her asshole is so damn tight… I pull out and tell her to show me her face which she does and I cum a nice size load all over her blue eyes face.

i slap her softly with my dick a few times before putting it in her mouth which she tries to protest since I was just in her ass again I don’t care … she sucks me off and empties out the remaining cum.
i fall over onto the bed and she moves up to my chest and rubbing my exhausted dick…

”are we even now? You won’t fuck my kid anymore?”

i smile and kiss her forehead.
then tell her to get dressed in front me slowly, I look at the clock we have been fucking for a while so her family will start asking questions.

i grab my phone, I had it set up on the dresser so I recorded the whole thing.
she asks do I have mouthwash I tell her in the bathroom I can hear her gargling … can’t go back with cum on her breath lol…

she leaves and says if I’m in Ohio again i can reach out of her again since I’m unblocked again, I say sure. she looks at me then leaves.

a few hours later I wake up from a nap since that fucking was great. I took a shower then went to *******. I had texted her kid to let me know when she can get away and what room I’m in.

about 7pm I get a text that she’s outside my door so I open and there she is surprisingly dressed kind of similar to her mom except she’s wear flats and kind of tight shorts and a red blouse/shirt, her hair is in a bun but conservative… soon as she steps foot in the door we are all over each other and barely get the door closed.

“I don’t have long I told my folks I was going for a walk”

shes aggressive and pushes me onto the bed and pulls my boxers down… she definitely inherited the bj skills from her mom…

im in heaven… my mind is replaying that a few hours earlier her mom Beth was in the same position … I tell her to take her top off so I can play with her tits… they aren’t as big as Beth’s but nice supple with a bigger areola.

having busted twice I wasn’t close to cumming again but I let her suck my dick it felt so good… I detach her from my penis and we mutually remove her shorts and surprisingly she has a black thong too I silently chuckle to myself…I kiss her ass cheeks before turning her towards me so I can suck her tits as I finger her pussy… I’m hard she notices and decides to sit on me… no eating this pussy for me… it’s fine…

she is so tight and already wet… she is in control both her feet on the bed and she is froggy bouncing/grinding on my dick … the sound of skin echos with the chorus of moans and grunts from us both… I’m still not at the cum stage but she is and she does.

i put Her on her back and thrust hard and strong it’s time for me to get mines … this goes on for a few minutes and I remember how tight her moms asshole was and tell her I’m coming to fuck her Ass now… she tells me to go slow… I nod, she’s a good girl …

i spread her legs and spit in her ass and gently use my thumb and index finger to loosen her anus she is jerking me slowly then I tell her it’s time as I slowly enter her ass… with her mom I tore into her anus but with her I go slow…

it’s amazing the tightness is just like her moms but better … I get lost in my thrusts and hear myself moaning she’s talking dirty telling me to fuck her white ass it sounds like a blacked movie but it’s sexy with her voice dropping low in tone and her Ohio accent… she sounds like her mom …

a few more thrusts and I’m about to cum she tells me not in her pussy so I tell her on her face, I pull out and luckily have time as I aim and spread a load across her face which shocks me since it was a good size of cum … my dick is so sore but happy… I put my dick in her mouth and like her mom she drains the remaining cum out…

i fall over and she heads to the bathroom to clean up… I hear the water running and her gargling then she comes out … her young 20-ish body looking great she’s smiling as I’m smiling… she walks over and starts blowing me again I don’t think I’m going to cum again but why the hell not… I do cum again not a lot but I do and she swallows it Before getting dressed but doesn’t go back to gargle… such a nasty girl… she’s gonna kiss her parents especially her mom goodnight with that mouth… I internally laugh…

she tells me she will be back in nyc for Christmas by herself next time so she wants to go sight seeing and getting fucked again… I agree slap her ass and she leaves…

the next few days are normal I still have the room booked I don’t expect To fuck them again but I have video and memories … tho Beth does stop by one more time before they leave to blow me… she said she was too sore to fuck… old bones can’t take a fucking like that so soon she says…

im sitting in hotel lobby as they check out… Beth pretends not to see me she’s is walking funny… her kid sees me and smiles, Beth sees this and scrunches her face to which I nod…

few days later she texts me saying she loved my dick and needs to come to nyc again… I tell her Dec is a good time 😈

the end.
can you tell us how this started?

Back