COUPLE looking for BBC in Scottsdale TONIGHT 7/21, she is 27, Big ass, big tits... QOS

i wish you good luck. But as you are new to these forums i have to inform you that meeting off here on one and the same day is almost impossible. The best chance you have is when you verify as "Real Person" and try to make "friends" and maybe later something may develop. my honest advice is to fill in your forum details (where are you located - greater area, say something about yourselves and what/who you are looking to meet). And as i said above... get yourselves verified!
All the best!

i wish you good luck. But as you are new to these forums i have to inform you that meeting off here on one and the same day is almost impossible. The best chance you have is when you verify as "Real Person" and try to make "friends" and maybe later something may develop. my honest advice is to fill in your forum details (where are you located - greater area, say something about yourselves and what/who you are looking to meet). And as i said above... get yourselves verified!
All the best!
Thank you and Appreciate the feedback and insight. We will certainly do a Couple verification video

Back