belicoso69

Couple
One day I saw through the window that a new car drove up to my neighbor Dave. A very juicy plump woman about 40 years old came out of car. Apparently it was the neighbor 's new girlfriend. She looked very nice. This beauty was with big tits, a narrow waist and huge hips. I peeped as she entered the house with bags and already envied the neighbor. I have always loved such juicy nice women with big natural tits.

The neighbor shows big tits

In the evening we talked with other neighbors about this lady with big tits. He told she was our neighbor Dave's new girlfriend. He worked on shift, and she drove into his house.

We discussed how she is quite hot and her big natural tits are gorgeous. I got divorced a couple of years ago and have not a woman for a long time. I just realized that I was literally drooling over this nice bbw.

I started spying on neighbor often 👀. I began to jerk off on her. I watched her walk around the lot and how she shows off her big tits.

Several times we said a few words. When I talked to my new neighbor, her big tits distracted me a lot. She shows them to everyone, I thought, she always wears a decollete.

Now those big neighbor tits couldn't get out of my head. I justified my spying by saying that since she shows her chest to everyone, then I have every right to watch and enjoy and even jerk off in my house.

Which is what I did in the following days, spying from my window. I imagined caressing those heavy neighbor tits.

Spying on the neighbor `s natural big boobs

I knew Dave would be on work for another week. So Judy, that was the name of this nice lady, will be alone all this time. And I will be able to enjoy my spying on those beautiful natural big neighbor tits.

This woman represented everything that I love so much:

📍 big natural tits;

📍 nice and soft figure;

📍 blond hair, which she curled in waves;

📍 and most importantly, she always shows her big tits.

When we greeted, she spoke in such a voice as if she shows me that she is such a horny!

She always, even when doing something, put on a cleavage and shows the neighbor 's big tits. They so naturally shook and fell out of her blouses.

I hope she doesn't know about my spying. Although for the next few days she spoke so horny to me, as if she had guessed. But it seems that she did not mind, because in all the next times she continued to go out in blouses that cutely showed big neighbor `s tits.

My spying on the nice neighbor allowed me to get a good look at her body. I enjoyed imagining myself drowning in that big natural tits 😍.

How this nice neighbor turned me on?

One day, a neighbor went out to wash the car in the yard. She wore a short white t-shirt with a low neckline.

When she leaned over, her big tits almost fell out of her T-shirt. I saw that she was without a bra and her nipples periodically got up from some movements. She was so horny.

I continued my spying when I realized that she was heading for my door. I opened it, she stood with a sweet smile and swollen nipples. I looked at those big neighbor `s tits and couldn't pull myself together.

She started the conversation first. She said she knew I was spying, and then she said: «I know you like looking at my tits. Would you like to touch them?»

I just froze. She came into my house and immediately took off her T-shirt. How she shows her nice natural tits! I felt my cock harden. The neighbor took it out of my shorts and immediately put it in her mouth. All I could say was: «Oh *******!»

She immediately swallowed my cock deeply. She didn't even hesitate. She continued to suck, and then began to rub him between big tits.

She asked: «Do you want to fuck me?» She sat on the table and spread her legs, exposing her wet pussy 💦. She leaned back against the wall.

Horny Judy 🔥

Neighbors Big Tits.jpg
I saw her nice body and that wet fat pussy and wanted to fuck her. I entered her slowly, enjoying big soft natural tits. She screamed for me to fuck her and I started pounding her pussy. Those big neighbor `s tits were shaking in all directions.

She shows all of herself. Judy enjoyed everything and the fact that I went crazy with big natural neighbor `s tits. She moaned and screamed that she wanted my sperm.

I realized that I was close to the finish and took out a cock from her nice pussy. I directed everything that had accumulated in me to the neighbor 's big tits. She smiled and looked horny.

Then Judy took the cum from her nipple with her finger and licked it. I was devastated and satisfied. She drained me completely by licking all the cum on my cock.

She said she hadn't fucked like this in a long time. She shook her natural tits and went to the bathroom.

I realized that I fucked my neighbor. But one of these days Dave should return. Judy calmly dressed sitting and leaving at the door told me: «I want you to do it again. In the meantime, you can continue your spying on my tits».

Back