neighbors loyal wife sucked me through my shorts

gng123

Male
Real Person
From
CO, US
one thing you gotta love is loyalty. there is a really nice couple that lived in my neighborhood while I was in highschool, I met the husband at my first job (manager) and he used to do edibles at his house, we all became cool. I quit that job eventually since it was getting annoying (fast food) along with many workers so it required him to work more. One day when we were all high in the living room I’m guessing he was tired or super high but he fell asleep, we were playing music and video games so it was easy to talk without waking him. Mind you, as a trio we have talked about sexual stuff but specifically I recall we were talking about head and I said that I’ve never been deepthroated which he sort of boastfully responded to saying “I got it all the time (in his sexual past) ” or something along the lines of “if u were my size that wouldn’t be the case” I only thought about how crazy that was when I was sober later on.
back to the story, we were talking and I always wore shorts since it was summer, she noticed it and said “is that real” the adrenaline rushed in my body and I responded with “wanna touch it” and she said she didn’t cheat (which bummed me out). We eventually started watching tv and she grabbed it through the shorts I just went along with it, she said to take my underwear off but keep my shorts on, I just did it since the shorts were loose but the underwear wasn’t so it was more comfortable. She grabbed my phone and put it between her legs “(ig paranoid of any recording which I was too high to even do) and started licking and sucking it through my shorts. There was something almost professional about how she did it because there didn’t seem to be an emotional factor but she kept holding my legs down (if u have gotten sucked through ur shorts u will understand) it was insanely intense and she kept shhhhh-ing me and I remember I was about to cum I tried warning her because the stimulation was damn near frying my brain and after having to push her head off she kept the grip around my shorts and dick so cumming was very intense. She then walked back to her side of the touch and we watched tv in silence. It was a little awkward for me because she had me shaking pretty intensely but she was genuinely watching TV. That was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had.

She did it 2 more times and she refused to give me a regular blowjob since that’s cheating. I couldn’t do it much after that it was too intense to have regularly

Attachments

• IMG_2962.jpeg
    IMG_2962.jpeg
    520.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Back