Should i breed this 22yo single mom?

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.20180408_103508.png20180408_103508.png

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
Ideal situation. She demands, you Sir supply.

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
Hell yeah man, Id dump afew loads in her too.

She's beautiful (though trashy in a sexy way). I'm inclined to say yes but does she have the emotional and financial resources to care for them? If you get her pregnant, you don't want to be paying baby support to a woman with multiple babies and baby daddies but you also don't want your own baby to starve or go through the foster care system. Does she have her own income, a helpful family, or a submissive husband to help care for them?

She's beautiful (though trashy in a sexy way). I'm inclined to say yes but does she have the emotional and financial resources to care for them? If you get her pregnant, you don't want to be paying baby support to a woman with multiple babies and baby daddies but you also don't want your own baby to starve or go through the foster care system. Does she have her own income, a helpful family, or a submissive husband to help care for them?
You are entirely too practical

Well stated. Our superior black childern need to be raised in a sacred environment like the true Gods of the Earth that they are. They have to be nurtured in an environment surrounded by other superior blacks!!! Any black man that breeds has an obligation to care for his Divine Offspring!!!

Back