Should i breed this 22yo single mom?

She's beautiful (though trashy in a sexy way). I'm inclined to say yes but does she have the emotional and financial resources to care for them? If you get her pregnant, you don't want to be paying baby support to a woman with multiple babies and baby daddies but you also don't want your own baby to starve or go through the foster care system. Does she have her own income, a helpful family, or a submissive husband to help care for them?
First of all, I don't think the OP is the guy in the photo. I think it's a white dude doing a TERRIBLE impression of a blk guy.
Black guys don't talk like that, smh...

Chicks like this look good early in life but are used up by so many dudes, they end up looking like ******* before they turn 30.

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
First of all, I don't think the OP is the guy in the photo. I think it's a white dude doing a TERRIBLE impression of a blk guy.

Chicks like this look good early in life but are used up by so many dudes, they end up looking like ******* before they turn 30.
Breed and seed her man! If that's what she wants! Document and take pics, share the joy!

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
I can see why.... But the holiday visits could get real fugged up! Lol

Black or white, who the fuck talks like that other than in a fantasy land.

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847[/QUOTE
She’s the kind of white girl I want to marry.

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.

That is what she is born for. Go for it.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847

Pass
her around so we make her dreams come trues

Back