How I got into this

I remember my wife and I had just had our baby around the same time our black couple friends did so sometimes we would watch their baby while they would go out of town or needed a baby sitter. My wife started breast feeding the black baby and it made me go crazy it was so hot, I became so fucking hard seeing that. I think it was the contrast of the black baby on her white/tan skin, and you know it being another race, a BLACK baby….ya know sucking milk out of my white wife’s tits.

Thats not the only thing that did it for me. As the black baby was breastfeeding her tits, she was giving our white baby the bottle, then had me give it to our baby as she breastfed the black one, something about that was so hot to me.

Help me jesus to make it through the day with this absurdity so prevelant...
Not sure if this is necessarily "absurd". To me it looks like a fantasy story that's either best kept in the story board or - perhaps best - never posted at all. (At least we could question its conformance with the Forum Rules. ;) ) Anyway human sexuality is a weird vast ocean so nobody can say with certainty that things like that cannot be a trigger for sexual desire in some individuals. (May i say, no two people are the same?) 🤷‍♂️

Back