Should i breed this 22yo single mom?

Sounds great now. But a paternity suit 3 years latter is probably something you never thought about.
I'm surprised that no one is advising you of the realities of life. She has 18 years after a baby is born to
seek assistance, all she needs to do is prove that your DNA matches the baby. Do you really want that hanging
over your head for 18 years? This isn't the 20th century anymore.

Sounds great now. But a paternity suit 3 years latter is probably something you never thought about.
I'm surprised that no one is advising you of the realities of life. She has 18 years after a baby is born to
seek assistance, all she needs to do is prove that your DNA matches the baby. Do you really want that hanging
Being honest....with on thing and another....in this world...with the history we have created...a lifetime of happiness...with your children...is far better than...not knowing whats comming after you

To all the hatas out there, SHE GOT BRED!!! Got this picture last night from her. But judging by the size it’s probably not mine, unless she got knocked up the first time LOL Best part is she still wants to get pounded out cuz she’s so happy bout it
Lucky man, dude. Hope you've been enjoying her pussy and larger boobs!

Y'all niggas is just plumb crazy thinking that a motherfucker is going to let you knock a bitch up off the hook. PLEASE GET A GRIP!!! We all know this is a fantasy website, but you motherfuckers don't have to act stupid!!! Ain't a motherfucker alive, going to let the the same thing you would do happen Y'all know damn well if the bitch you was kicking it with to turned up pregnant, and you knew it wasn't yours, you would be out like last year. This is a bunch of bullshit, and you motherfuckers need to stop agreeing to everything y'all read. Ain't no white man going to raise no half breed baby as his own. He is going to get DNA testing and a divorce the same as if a BLACK MAN KNOWS IS WOMAN WAS CHEATING ON HIM. ALL THAT BLACK BREEDING PREGNANCY ******* IS JUST FANTASY!!!!

Y'all niggas is just plumb crazy thinking that a motherfucker is going to let you knock a bitch up off the hook. PLEASE GET A GRIP!!! We all know this is a fantasy website, but you motherfuckers don't have to act stupid!!! Ain't a motherfucker alive, going to let the the same thing you would do happen Y'all know damn well if the bitch you was kicking it with to turned up pregnant, and you knew it wasn't yours, you would be out like last year. This is a bunch of bullshit, and you motherfuckers need to stop agreeing to everything y'all read. Ain't no white man going to raise no half breed baby as his own. He is going to get DNA testing and a divorce the same as if a BLACK MAN KNOWS IS WOMAN WAS CHEATING ON HIM. ALL THAT BLACK BREEDING PREGNANCY ******* IS JUST FANTASY!!!!
Never said I wouldn't be involved. My seven year old ******* lives with me and yes he is mixed. His mom is the one who dropped the ball. I'm all the way in the game.

BBCTeacherNJ, thank you Sir for propagating your superior alpha genes. And I really admire this white Goddess for her dedication to the QoS lifestyle. I am jealous of the lucky cuckold who will have the opportunity to raise her black children.

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
Well done sir hopefully she got pregnant:)

Around 23 years actually

Is she going to hit you up for baby support? A lot of these trailer trash/ghetto ho's know that more baby daddies=mo money in baby support.

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
Wow omg Def breed her she is amazing she was made for black dick not us whitebois

Pathetic

Back