Should i breed this 22yo single mom?

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
Damn, she needs a black baby!

No..wait until she’s got herself a white boyfriend or husband and then breed her. She’ll need someone to look after her ******* when she’s fucking you and who better than a ready made babysitter than her husband.
I think more white guys are realizing that will be their role if they want white female companionship in the future. Whether it's getting married or just living with a white woman, they will be glad to help raise ******* in return for some affection.

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
If she don't know your real name or where you live do it. Keep beating that pregnant pussy up to and right before she has it move far away and change your phone number

If she don't know your real name or where you live do it. Keep beating that pregnant pussy up to and right before she has it move far away and change your phone number

LOL some of the people on here saying "have baby and disappear" or "white women just want black baby and dont care who dad is".... well my friends theres something today called 23andMe and Ancestry.com ...you can literally, I mean literally find your biological ******* in a matter of months even if the fathers DNA is not the system (at least one of their relatives will have DNA in system). I honestly helped two white distant female cousins find their long lost biological fathers on 23andMe after they sent me message to help them. We found out from one that her (white) ******* is on Nevada's death row... I kid you not :LOL:.

I think more white guys are realizing that will be their role if they want white female companionship in the future. Whether it's getting married or just living with a white woman, they will be glad to help raise ******* in return for some affection.
True and more are learning to love it especially if it helps women have mixed race babies.

Hell yeah fill her up !!

Last edited:
It's all part of the changes in society in America and other countries. White people are learning new roles in society; white women being bred with black babies and white men providing support and helping to raise the young ones they did not provide semen for.
Have you been bred or are you planning on it?

What are you studying for?
I am majoring in English with a minor in Journalism. I would like to be a freelance writer and editor so that I could work from home much of the time and raise babies. One of my friends from high school recently had her second black baby. I am so happy for her, but a bit jealous too as I see her breastfeeding and otherwise taking care of her little ones.

I am majoring in English with a minor in Journalism. I would like to be a freelance writer and editor so that I could work from home much of the time and raise babies. One of my friends from high school recently had her second black baby. I am so happy for her, but a bit jealous too as I see her breastfeeding and otherwise taking care of her little ones.

Interesting. What makes you want a baby so bad right now?

Back