Setting your wife up to be approached

Husbands and boyfriends I have a question. Have you ever staged something with a guy you met online to go and hit on your lady? I'm talking about her not knowing you were doing it for her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing the same but my wife isn't very outgoing. Ladies if you'd like to chime in, would you be upset if your man did this or would you be grateful to him? Should I work out a plan to see how it goes or should I see if it happens naturally?
I have thought about doing this very thing. Anyone in Arkansas want to help with this task. I suggest you have a long game. The reward would be worth it. Help me get my good sexy conservative Christian wife blacked!

i`ve done it once when we were younger we wern`t maried then ,...at the time girls around my part of the woods all wore halter tops with no bras and tight bell bottom jeans or short little sundresses,...and mine wore both and a little Bikini as well,...anyways an older guy at work was pretty much outside at lunch time and had a good look at my girl ...he started talking to me about her every once in awhile,...till on this friday i had just had a few puff of weed and things got very interesting as i got a little horny imagining my girl being spied on... so i asked him if he would be interested in having a look at her topless or nude,...so to make a long story short me and my girl were at the beach and he was behind the sand dunes and watching her fucking me ,..he was jerking off as he was looking at her

Had a successful experience here. I had been talking to a guy for a few months and throughout many of our conversations, I could tell the guy was trustworthy and completely honest. Also, he played the long game. I ultimately let him know where my wife worked, he was local, and he went to her place of work pretending to be a customer and talked to her quite a bit. He was very down to earth and they ended up exchanging phone numbers. Over the course of several months of just texting each other, getting to know each other, they became friends and three weeks ago they fucked each other for the first time and have fucked seven times since then. He has been to our house three of those times. She was at his place the other times. In the end…it worked out great and she has no idea I set it up.

any aggressive black men want to approach my hotwife. I'd like to see how she handles it. You can email her first. Tell her you saw her pic that her husband posted and see how far you can take it. I don't mind bring her to Florida or Texas. Hit me up

20230722_162944.jpg20230819_171631.jpg

I started out teasing her about bringing a BBC back to the house for some three some fun. Played her a couple of times to test how she was going to react. She always played along...so I set up the real deal. We started out with a few drinks to set the mood and teased her about it. She didn't believe it until he showed up. Took some small talk and some convincing.
Well it worked out pretty good. Here is the how it started and how it ended

Husbands and boyfriends I have a question. Have you ever staged something with a guy you met online to go and hit on your lady? I'm talking about her not knowing you were doing it for her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing the same but my wife isn't very outgoing. Ladies if you'd like to chime in, would you be upset if your man did this or would you be grateful to him? Should I work out a plan to see how it goes or should I see if it happens naturally?
Yes I did. But COVID stopped a random bar bump in, and the other time a bull couldn't get off work to go bump into her when she was getting a massage.

Yes, I introduced my wife to a client of mine. I mentioned several times that I was confident he found her attractive. They had met on a few occasions at client events. My wife had joined me and we had joked about it in the car home. Over a period of time my wife become more aroused thinking about him. We introduced the thought of him during our lovemaking. She used her black dildo and I encouraged her to imagine it was him. He was a professional man and very discreet. About six months later I invited him to join for dinner at a local hotel. I thought it a better location than somewhere closer to home. It all started from that evening.

Unsuccessfully, but yes. We had met guys off of apps before, but I was chatting with someone who I hoped was going to meet us at a bar after a date night, but he flaked. I've seen her get really flirty and handsy with other men in settings like that, and it drove me absolutely wild.

It's been a few years ago, but at a New Years party she made out with a stranger and let him play with her ass a little under her pants. I was already turned on seeing her in those leather pants, I thought my dick was going to explode when she started letting the other guy make advances. Then he disappeared, never saw him again that night.

Ok two ideas here. Fantasy and real life *******. Fantasy is you set your faithful unsuspecting wife up and a hung attractive bbc moves on her and closes the deal. It’s a great fantasy but really? Real life is you talk everything out with your wife and both agree on when/if limits etc. I suggest a referral by someone in the LS or from a swingers site. They will usually undetsya d the game but a guy at a bar is a guy at a bar and that’s a crap shoot. It’s important wives have a great experience center FIRST time if possible. Do your homework if you are the bf or husband. It will be worth it

How long should you date a woman before letting her know about your dark fantasies
Feel her out. I talked about 3somes I've been involved in, in my past. She was interested. A week later, I would bring up another experience. My GF was actually expecting it when I got around to asking her. It was a "finish my sentence" kind of thing. From there, it got really exciting as we talked about the right guy to set this up with. After the first time or two, I shared my more, in depth fantasies. By then, she was hooked.

Feel her out. I talked about 3somes I've been involved in, in my past. She was interested. A week later, I would bring up another experience. My GF was actually expecting it when I got around to asking her. It was a "finish my sentence" kind of thing. From there, it got really exciting as we talked about the right guy to set this up with. After the first time or two, I shared my more, in depth fantasies. By then, she was hooked.
Is she a willing little black cock slut now?? Does she take it as we tell her?? I'd love her throating my black cock!!!

I set up her first single male encounter nearly a decade ago. I told her I got her an at home massage. I had found the guy on a swinger site and met him without her knowledge. He only saw pics of her. Brave on his end, but he was getting a very good deal. The wife would figure it out just before the date. She still went through w it.

Sadly her day to day life doesn’t leave a lot of opportunity for a “random” meeting. She’s either a nurse at the hospital or soccer mom. I’ve always hoped she would head out of town for a training event. She had a guy hot on her once while helping at the ******* camp, but she didn’t even realize it until she got home. She flirted w him, but it never worked out.

I would love to set her up. She has a lifestyle girlfriend. I’m thinking they need to go out for the night. Send in a fella or two. The friend is my hotwife sub. Give her orders to play and 2 fellas could have one hell of a hot night.

Back