Serious question

"One of your first times", there can only be one first time.

Now this sound like bullshit.
I lost my virginty to a white guy shortly after i had sex with a black guy so it was one of my "first times having sex" which was 2 years ago im 18 and was a late bloomer sexually or does reading comprehension even work for you? No worries ill get off this site and go back to white guys and stop tutoring balck guys because im so racist congrats yall ruined this site for someone generally interested in the life

I don't know quite how to say this, but what is the opinion on certain language and terms?
I'm going to just come out and say it but I was looking at a box on the table of very chocolatey biscuits, and my mind thought of you know what but then I thought it was a bit racist :(
Also the n word. I'd never dare say it, but if I was being gangbanged (never have) in my fantasy I hear it. I'm not racist, but want to know what is absolutely wrong.
My wife and I both hate to hear the n word. We don’t use it and don’t want to hear it at any time.

I lost my virginty to a white guy shortly after i had sex with a black guy so it was one of my "first times having sex" which was 2 years ago im 18 and was a late bloomer sexually or does reading comprehension even work for you? No worries ill get off this site and go back to white guys and stop tutoring balck guys because im so racist congrats yall ruined this site for someone generally interested in the life
You tutor black guys? Hahahahahaha
I hope their punctuation is not as bad as yours. And saying I do not comprehend because I believe you are bullshitting will not work, nice try though.

If you dont like it thats fine my quote wasnt even directed at you. I would never use that unless it was requested even then i would be hesitant. I was pinned down his dick in me wirh my legs up by his head and he was yelling at me to say it not like i was going anywhere. If its not your thing fine but some people enjoy it same as some people on this site wanting girls to wear rebel flag bikinis while they fuck its the same concept. To each their own. The fact is i go out of my way in real life to help get ******* out of the streets and focused on school and in good colleges so the black man isnt held down as the saying goes yet here i am gettinf yelled racist and that hurts.

Lol, I said it wasn’t directed at anyone in particular. I just said some people often confuse racism with prejudice or preference. I don’t know you well enough to calm you racist. But I applaud you for all you do honestly. But college isn’t for everyone, I actually went and it was the worst decision of my life. Coming from a broken home, and a broke single mom I had no way to pay for college except to take out loans. Long story short, I got into debt trying to better myself at a 4 year pwi when I should’ve went to trade school and developed a skill for 1/3 of the cost. I learned a lesson to teach my ******* though. Have a great day miss.

Lol, I said it wasn’t directed at anyone in particular. I just said some people often confuse racism with prejudice or preference. I don’t know you well enough to calm you racist. But I applaud you for all you do honestly. But college isn’t for everyone, I actually went and it was the worst decision of my life. Coming from a broken home, and a broke single mom I had no way to pay for college except to take out loans. Long story short, I got into debt trying to better myself at a 4 year pwi when I should’ve went to trade school and developed a skill for 1/3 of the cost. I learned a lesson to teach my ******* though. Have a great day miss.
I said mine wasnt directed towards you. Never said college was the be all end all. Im being made out to be some racist asshole who hates everyone and what ever else oh that my life is apparently a lie because i did what was asked of me when i was young and inexperienced. My dad went to trade school and is now a plant manager at a huge plant making lots of money all im saying is im helping ******* or trying my best to get out of the situation they're in. Im not a math tutpr because i have bad puncuation on a site that i dont care about having good puncuation on? I gave my opinion thay what happens behind ckosed doors is your business and now im so racist who doesnt deserve to live apparently. Thats whats messed up about this whole situation

I said mine wasnt directed towards you. Never said college was the be all end all. Im being made out to be some racist asshole who hates everyone and what ever else oh that my life is apparently a lie because i did what was asked of me when i was young and inexperienced. My dad went to trade school and is now a plant manager at a huge plant making lots of money all im saying is im helping ******* or trying my best to get out of the situation they're in. Im not a math tutpr because i have bad puncuation on a site that i dont care about having good puncuation on? I gave my opinion thay what happens behind ckosed doors is your business and now im so racist who doesnt deserve to live apparently. Thats whats messed up about this whole situation

It’s not that deep. It’s just the internet! No one called you... never mind. Have a good day & stay safe!

She asked for an opinion and I answered HER. I'm not even about to debate white people about using the N word. Are you fucking serious?
Maybe because we hear black people use the word all the time we really stopped taking you seriously that it is so offensive to you. Hey, if some Klansmen comes up to you and calls you that, you have my permission to beat the ******* out of him, I'll help you. But when we can't even say the word when discussing the word, then that is just absurd. And you aren't the only "people" who've been oppressed. I'm part Irish, they were basically slaves in this country too. Anyone can understand what it feels like to oppressed and to be humiliated, we can relate because we are all human.

You really have some deep rooted guilt to deal with and I'm not going to excuse it. You KNOW that ******* ain't right, which is why you're using your 'my Black Bull allows me to say it' excuse to reconcile it.
There is a difference between "my black bf/lover says its ok so I will say it whenever I want" and "my black bf/lover likes it when I say it when we are having sex".

Some of my lovers are fine with me saying it in the moment. And I only say it when they are fine with it. I don't walk up and say "hi my n word" or anything like that. I get that you don't like the word, but please try to understand that not everyone has had your experience. I didn't even know it was a racial word until I was in 7th grade, it was just a word that everyone said in all the music I listened to, to most of the ******* at school. I went to schools with a lot of black *******, and I know there are a ton of people like me who have heard it so often that it does not mean anything.

I got to work on the bus, and I hear it one hundred times before I get to work. I hear it at work. I hear it another hundred on the way home. I get you might not like the word, but I have said it maybe 10 times my entire life. Its not white girls you have to watch saying it, we say it much less than some other people out there. If the word is that hurtful, then it needs to not be normalized like it is today.

I get you don't like the word, and nobody should use that word around you. But there are some people who do not feel the same way, who have equally strong opinions about that word. If I use it in the privacy of my bedroom with a man who knows I am not a racist and am not meaning it in a derogatory way, it shouldn't matter to anyone.

as an african i do not understand the concept of the N-word because i wasnt born into that system also it is important to note that
not every black man is a N**ga, wanna act like one or will condone the word.

what white women or anyone say to their bulls or lovers during the heat of sex in their houses and private space,it is private issue and the public have no control over it

the only control the public have is in Public space as i understand saying the word publicly as a white will lead to public humiliation,violence and aggressiveness toward you.Most white people know that.

In my opinion,everything boils down to emotional intelligence and observation

what works for someone might not work for you or be accepted by you

As we say in Nigeria "Another man food can be another man's poison"

I don't know quite how to say this, but what is the opinion on certain language and terms?
I'm going to just come out and say it but I was looking at a box on the table of very chocolatey biscuits, and my mind thought of you know what but then I thought it was a bit racist :(
Also the n word. I'd never dare say it, but if I was being gangbanged (never have) in my fantasy I hear it. I'm not racist, but want to know what is absolutely wrong.
"Race Play" is a very touchy subject. Making derogatory or racist comments during sex goes from acceptable to a hard limit. It all depends on intent, context, and the person that's being targeted by the statements. Again, this is fantasy play, and everyone makes a decision for themselves what is a turn on, and what isn't. You should probably never engage in it as part of your play without first discussing it with your partner. Mutual understanding can make sexual experiences very intense, and the lack thereof a complete disaster. Knowing what your partner enjoys, and doesn't, is the key.

I'm not into it because I grew up around it. I find very sophisticated college educated black men completely irresistable, maybe for that reason. I have experienced some race play during a ******* play set up by my Bull and husband. In that context it made things much more realistic.

Back